Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). (36324 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Uten9z(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
SmartMugu:

Haba, Buhari is not 76 yet, unless every month after he got elected is equal to a year in our eyes.
No every day in PMB regime =yr, and the months are no longer 28- 31 they last like a decade, and if you think am wrong asked any civil servant in ur area xpcially Federal civil savants.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Unfortunately no better option ..... Cos Mr Goodluck Jonathan had all the chances to make this beloved country of ours great but bleeped it.... Let's wait and see Buhari's song will be too... Sweet and beautiful song it will be I believe
bluaero:

Did you say pain? I am politically neutral for your info.
Don't worry your song will change soon. If Buhari is spotless as you portray him, why did Nigerian's consider him only after being disappointed with GEJ's govt? If there was a better option he would surely not have been voted undecided
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Badgers14:
I thought voting stops at 7 abi 8pm
9ja politicians always want power by fire by force......smh angry angry

What if d voting materials got to the centre around 6pm dey must still stop by 7pm shey?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by richylee(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs
Receive brain to reduce ur foolishness.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bashydemy(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
l already know this will become of INEC and ELECTION under PMB/APC. Honestly, l must give it to GEJ government, election is far far credible than what is obtainable today. l say it again with anger,APC IS A DISGRACE. l am waiting for any ZOMBIE to insult me,l will insult him/her back. Zombies are Nigeria's no.1 enemies.
When you type that rubbish Ekiti State comes to mind, Do you remember what happen there? Also in Osun... Foool like you will never remember that.. But mind you the last time i check INEC is a neutral body.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2015
Don't let hates cloud your Intel ..... That's not afternoon quiet well.... But your fellow hates champion said mid night ... Get the message....
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,so that is afternoon?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
dyn1800:
Don't let hates cloud your Intel ..... That's not afternoon quiet well.... But your fellow hates champion said mid night ... Get the message....
Is elections supposed to be conducted at night?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bashydemy(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2015
david22uu:
THIS APC people are just big fools
I'm not PDP but I remembered when dey even blamed a robbery in lagos on GEJ, now they say no be BUHARI. Dey cause am

APC giving nigeria Head ache Sinc 1911
Did you know why they blame GEJ for that robbery? NO but you just open your gutter called mouth and spew trash.. What happen is that on the day of that robbery, GEJ was in Lagos and every Police and security men was divert to give him security and that was why the robbery was so smooth and successful killing lots of people.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bluaero(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
he was the best option in the last election. case closed cheesy you can use the lagoon now

Well...this is why you will remain jobless.
BTW a colleague of mine needs a gateman..i think you're the right guy for the job.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bluaero(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2015
dyn1800:
Unfortunately no better option ..... Cos Mr Goodluck Jonathan had all the chances to make this beloved country of ours great but bleeped it.... Let's wait and see Buhari's song will be too... Sweet and beautiful song it will be I believe

The handwriting is already very clear.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by thunder74(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
I seriously don't understand how some people reason. must you blame Buhari for everything? is Buhari the one running for governor? is buhari the one making the election a do or die affair? you are a perfect candidate for head transplant. at least someone with functional brain can make use of your limbs
As if Buhari is not the Commander in Chief, as if Buhari is not the one controlling the security agents, as if you did not blame Jonathan for anything that was wrong during his time. As if your mind is not telling you the truth that APC is not doing what is right. As if you don't know you that you have been scammed.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Good question. In Nigeria maybe no, in the USA the election that elected Baraak Obama to office in 2008, Ends 11:59pm. Though Electronically. My take on your reaction is that you need to do your due diligence on issues before you attack like a Rot. From the pictures we've seen posted .... There's no place we see PDP or APC thumb printing ..... So my brother you've the right to attack or be in opposition. I implore you to do it with utmost reasoning.... We shouldn't be barking at every slight provocations.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is elections supposed to be conducted at night?
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by dyn1800: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Till then
bluaero:

The handwriting is already very clear.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Nig4Greatness: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
criminalmindz:

zombie. Big one. They said midnight . Obori
....I think you need your head examined..what's the fault of Inec if hoodlums stops election from holding during the day time ?,you are the same people that will start talking trash if Inec decides to exclude them and announce results they have at hand.am yet to know if voting at night give one political party advantage over another.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by tswitch: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you know why they blame GEJ for that robbery? NO but you just open your gutter called mouth and spew trash.. What happen is that on the day of that robbery, GEJ was in Lagos and every Police and security men was divert to give him security and that was why the robbery was so smooth and successful killing lots of people.

You mean the robbery on the island right?

What of the one in Ikorodu where the perpetrators navigated waterways too?

What of the one in festac where banks were seiged with about twice the amount of people that died on the island?

What of the incessant almost effortless robbery attacks on tax paying Lagos citizens daily in the past 6 months?

The wages of sin (lying,twisting the truth and being blind to the truth) is still death.

Repent today!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
bluaero:

Well...this is why you will remain jobless.
BTW a colleague of mine needs a gateman..i think you're the right guy for the job.
don't you think it's foolish of you to assume I'm jobless? kai see foolishness
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2015
richylee:
Receive brain to reduce ur foolishness.
lame try another line
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by stanisbaratheon: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:

i really do not understand too. Few months back people were blaming Jonathan for everything, and i'm sure you didn't tell anyone to stop the blaming game but now it's the other way round.

Last bullet: this is Nigeria and the people are use to blaming so let them.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bluaero(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
don't you think it's foolish of you to assume I'm jobless? kai see foolishness

Don't blame me bro. You sound so. A wretched one at that. undecided
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Jaideyone(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2015
bluaero:

Don't blame me bro. You sound so. A wretched one at that. undecided
lmao coming from someone with a room temperature IQ
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Firefire(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2015
WhiZTiM:
APC seems to be worse than PDP in raping democracy...

First, APC had Nigeria on autopilot for 5months before appointing "Technocrats" hoodlums as ministers...

Secondly, a reality check shows our economy is currently headed for a complete comatose. Many businesses are suffering big time because no one knows the clear direction of the Federal Government... Investments are on the decline! All I have seen is propaganda left and right.

I believe that the only thing that brought APC to power was the hatred for GEJ, the perception of PDP is evil, and that we can have a new Nigeria...

Sadly, Nigerians fail to realize that A brand new world, you can never find.

In todays complex societies, we can only manage to reduce somethings, and increase others, but not eliminate them.

"...If you want a brand new World, You gotta have a brand new people, if you want a brand new people, you've gotta have a brand new spirit..." - Dr. Myles Munroe

Bitter truth.

Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by GenOrumov: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2015
olascojojo:

“For the first time in the history of Nigeria, midnight voting ongoing. They are reversing our electoral gains,” the party wrote on its Twitter page.
Were PDP sleeping when some parts of Abuja and some other states voted till midnight during the last March/April general elections
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Pidggin(f): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind the fools. How are we even sure these aren't PDP cronies?

So you mean PDP members will report themselves? Put on your thinking cap.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by hamzeiy: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2015
echomog1:
you are a big fool.......hypocrite
ure a bigger fool an imbe.cile to think buhari has a hand in this...fooooool
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by bluaero(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao coming from someone with a room temperature IQ

Begging for money everyday will do you no good man. Accept the gateman offer. Your miserable life can still start from somewhere.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by Pidggin(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:

Did he not participate in the campaign of the APC candidate, under whose directive was the decision to annul the previous election, Who controls INEC? I know your answer already, but we know it is a lie, because we know that every ruling government can influence the judiciary or any other parastal.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by HALLOWED: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2015
I we continue to ask why should Burahi be blamed we must as well ask why Jonathan was blamed.

If we make reference to Jonathan's weakness to protect Buhari 's failure, that means there is no change as preached.

If we say it is no longer business as usual and things keep getting worse, that means it is business worse than usual.

If we shout Change and conditions regenerate, it means we priced and bought negative Change.

We went for Change but failed to ask whether negative or positive one before parting with our votes.
We have really been gulled again.
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by fineguy11(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
echomog1:
you are a big fool.......hypocrite

Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by RottenTomato: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
U be real goat!!!
Re: Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). by StOla: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2015
david22uu:
THIS APC people are just big fools
I'm not PDP but I remembered when dey even blamed a robbery in lagos on GEJ, now they say no be BUHARI. Dey cause am

APC giving nigeria Head ache Sinc 1911

But the robbery you mentioned occurred while Jonathan was visiting Lagos, and most policemen were redeployed to provide security only along the route to be plied by the presidential convoy and the eventual venue of his mission in Lagos.

This allowed the robbers a field day without any interruption from the police emergency response.

I hope I have enlightened you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.