Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

$2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation (24029 Views)

How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe / INEC Weighs Its Options On Kogi, Lawyers Disagree:thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2015
All those spewing thrash above me, ask urself the question, did he really misappropriate funds? If there is a case against him, then he has questions to answer. Nigerians are overly sentimental

3 Likes

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by 989900: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Jonathan, Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Abdusalam = same ole-barawo.

1 Like

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by arsetalks(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2015
With this arms scam revelation, anyone who still sees GEJ as their hero need to be put on surveillance by EFCC. Na like so dem they start from small. If GEJ is their hero, if they are not watched, they will grow and if by chance they get in the position of power, they will loot Nigeria of the world's map.

11 Likes

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Koolmexxi(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
This whole media trial and propaganda is really becoming laughable by the day. . Every day dey kip churning up so-called new evidences in the media and u begin to wonder if someone locked d courts and embezzled the key.... They claim to have made startling revelations dat has indicated GEJ but yet they are "weighing their options"?? This whole charade is clearly to distract and divert attention from a govt dat clearly seems unprepared to rule. We're stuck with them for quite sometime and I really do hope dey get their acts right and let actions do d speaking instead of all the propaganda dats beginning to lose it's taste and go stale.
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Badgers14: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Meriekriss:

Keep making noise..

I hope they will also question IBB, Atiku, OBJ and even Buhari as well.. Nonsense..

But wait oo, do these investigations that are so far looking like waste of our limited resources and time stop Buhari from sitting down and holding the FEC meeting which will lead to formulation of relevant policies..
A govt without policies is just banning importation, banning Ibeto and arresting ppl up and down while disregarding court orders.. Is this military or democracy govt sef

Check my signature for your homes..

Ebi like say dem just buy phone give you abi.. angry

2 Likes

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
we need to stop playing footsie and dancing around some personalities in this country whether they be ex-president or ex-god.

there should be no sacred cows otherwise the battle against corruption will never be won in this country.

3 Likes

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by OnankpaBa(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2015
i dey laugh
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by pedrilo: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2015
they want to cause civil unrest.

1 Like

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by galadee(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Each time you feel like complaining that the Economy is bad.......remember Dasuki took $2.1 billion from CBN's vault and created a major crack in that Economy.
Everytime you want to wail that the economy is in shambles.....remember Dokpesi collected N2.1billion from our common wealth.
Each time you feel like complaining that people are losing their jobs on a daily basis, remember the N4.6billion collected for Spiritual purposes(still can't get over that) contributed to worsening our lot as a country.
Whenever you want to insult Buhari that nothing is working , remember Odili collected N100M for what purpose we don't know yet and that money can build a major factory
At a time you would want to say Buhari hasn't achieved anything yet, remember Bode "Tewonde" George took N100M and up until now, he hasn't account for it......that money ensured our economy was torn apart the more.
On days you believe you should abuse the CHANGE mantra, make sure you remember Dasuki said he was asked to distribute N10billion to everyone from kitchen cabinet to organisations to ensure your hero won the election.....that amount further depleted our National wealth......
Buhari met an almost irredeemable Economy and alongside his VP, they are trying to clean up the mess......
Some people's Fathers,Husbands, Children, Cousins and Nephews were sent to the battle front to go and die at the expense of their re-election bid.......
How CALLOUS was your hero? They watched people die like chicken and even had the guts to charge the brave soldiers with mutiny.........
If Jonathan still remains your hero after these few confessions, then you are more callous than he is.......and I have NO iota of respect for you!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Naff24(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2015
cktheluckyman:
As the EFCC weighs options on GEJ,Buhari has better start weighing options on alternative sources of revenue besides oil.

BTW whether AIT was paid N8b or N10b is immaterial but whether it was paid for services rendered or not is the koko!! If he indeed provided sservices for the money then he is entitled to it.
Don't you watch the Buhari Documentary on AIT during the campaign period
Of cause that's the part of services he rendered. The bald headed Nigga needs to be stoned to death undecided

2 Likes

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by babafirst(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
I support that Jonathan is invited for interrogation, and he must accept responsibility for the loot
Jungle don mature ,Jona go deny all these mumu that acted on verbal orders!!!
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by SirSmithHarry(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by kayroy5(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Alleluyah ! Jonathan is going to be jailed at last.
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by MizMyColi(f): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2015
*Sighs*

Whoever misappropriated funds at the expense of human lives should burn, as long as such a person's guilt is proven beyond doubt .

Get on with the prosecution already.
Give us irrefutable facts.
The media propaganda is becoming nauseating.

1 Like

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2015
I laugh Buhary and APC to scorn. cheesy cheesy grin

Ton ba bi iya baba won re, ki won try rubbish.

Party of propagandist.
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by babafirst(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Pheals:
Buhari no faith in U unless U probe OBJ!!

undecided
GEJ 'succeeded'(Ofcourse Yaradua and GEJ mandate na the same ) Obj and spent 6 years why he no probe am.Abeg leave PMB to start with GEJ,he will go for Obj later.
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Firefire(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
*Sighs*

Whoever misappropriated funds at the expense of human lives should burn, as long as such a person's guilt is proven beyond doubt .

Get on with the prosecution already.
Give us irrefutable facts.
The media propaganda is becoming nauseating.

All attempt to keep their zombies busy to hide the loss of focus and barrage of problems facing the country.

1 Like

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Raiders: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
I get it. It's all about getting back at
Dokpesi for those damaging documentaries. What a vindictive government. The koko is not whether Dokpesi got #100 billion in 1930 or not but whether services was rendered or not, neither is how government source the funds the business of Dokpesi. This government is on a wild goose chase in this case. I'll start taking their propaganda seriously when they secure court conviction.

As for their war on corruption, I'll take them seriously when I also see the likes of Tinubu, Amechi and Co on handcuffs
The koko is that GEJ government didn't have right to use Nigeria money for campaign weather service was render or not. GEJ and his cohorts are going to answer Nigerians the money they looted
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by GenOrumov: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2015
I concur he must be questioned.

But as a former President and so as not to overheat the polity, he should be questioned at home.

Nigeria has nothing to lose buy questioning him at home because he has nowhere to run and he has no reason to hold anything back. Infact he will be glad to spill the beans on these corrupt guys. He has nothing to lose now and he can payback these guys who have deserted him now that he has been asked to go back home.
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by WaffenSS(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2015
cktheluckyman:
As the EFCC weighs options on GEJ,Buhari has better start weighing options on alternative sources of revenue besides oil.

BTW whether AIT was paid N8b or N10b is immaterial but whether it was paid for services rendered or not is the koko!! If he indeed provided sservices for the money then he is entitled to it.

Read again.

NTA owned facilities used, which Dokpesi still billed Nigeria for.

So yes, he was overpaid for services rendered.

2 Likes

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by gulfer: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2015
“In spite of the fact that the technical facilities used for the World Cup belonged to NTA, Dokpesi presented a bill which varied from N5 billion to N3.5 billion between 2009 and 2010 to N8.047 billion.
Yeye dey smell, Dokpesi; we can now see where your motivation came from lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Rahoof2(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Main reason why Patience Jonathan dey cry then. But come to think of it, why are people seems to be supporting all this bad thing. Nigerian people seem to be clueless at every direction cos we practically embrace bad thing and we fear good thing.
People should please allow anybody found wanting to be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Pidggin(f): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2015
APC"Touch not my anointed"
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by LordAdam: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2015
If you think GEJ is going to jail for corruption related charges, you are delusional. GMB signed a peace Accord with GEJ.

I admire the tenacity of PMB regarding corruption. However, you guys have to be realistic. The most that would happen is that a percentage of unused looted funds will be returned.

-Lord
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Badgers14:
People say Jonathan is kind, gentle yada yada.... angry
Jonathan ran the most corrupt government in Nigeria's history.. Actually the difference between Abacha and Jonathan was that Abacha packed all the money for himself while Jonathan shared with his friends....
Jonathan was so stupid that he opened his own farm in Abuja while OBJ opened his at Otta at least creating jobs for his peeps... What did Jonathan do for Bayelsans as a deputy governor? Governor? Vice president? President? Let me not talk of Nigeria as a whole yet... Nothing Nothing....

Jonathan marched along instead of protesing the results of the election becuase he knew that was a fight he couldn't win...

Jonathan needs to be in kirikiri.... Why? The arms deal? The missing $20b... Ekitigate... The lists goes on my friend... grin angry angry

Your master has the police, army, navy, airforce, dss, civil defense, customs, etc under him.

Please, he must hurry and arrest GEJ or else, his war against corruption will be a waste, a south one for that matter.
Re: $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation by Pheals(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
babafirst:
GEJ 'succeeded'(Ofcourse Yaradua and GEJ mandate na the same ) Obj and spent 6 years why he no probe am.Abeg leave PMB to start with GEJ,he will go for Obj later.
probe obj lol it's not possible... to probe ebora owu, he's not human being

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment / Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears / Ibori Turns Prayer Warrior In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.