Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138622 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by opillo1000(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
deejay77:
. FILANI ADERONKE CAROLINE
. @Mr kunzo my name is Lashinde opeyemi Alexander I sent it quite a long time ago but I just resent it again...pls kindly look into it
Re: UBA Recruiting by Princedapace(m): 1:16am On Apr 19, 2016
kunzo:

If you know anybody with OND should forward the cv to me (dknl_solomon@yahoo.com) between now and 8am tomorrow 17-03-2016.

just 10 people are needed and must be Lagos base.

ND Result with 6 credits in Level

Any discipline.

Still from UBA PLC.

Wow
This is nice of a brother. Thanks for your help sir.
Submitted my CV to your mail today with this email: servicete***@gmail.com

#degree...
My gratitude sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by Toluak: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
kunzo:

Bros, if your age is not more than 27years, then you apply as graduate trainee.

Pls i jst want to ask for clarifications.i wrote d test on feb 5 n had an interview on d 16th of feb but since den no feedback.Yesterday,i got a msg for another round of interview.wld like to know if d interview is for d ED cos my 1st interview,i had two women interview me,dnt knw if dat was d panel as rumoured wen we had it den

Also responses from anyone who is in my shoes
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Toluak:

Pls i jst want to ask for clarifications.i wrote d test on feb 5 n had an interview on d 16th of feb but since den no feedback.Yesterday,i got a msg for another round of interview.wld like to know if d interview is for d ED cos my 1st interview,i had two women interview me,dnt knw if dat was d panel as rumoured wen we had it den

Also responses from anyone who is in my shoes

So far the message is for interview and not for test again, kindly attend.
Re: UBA Recruiting by AishyWemsy(f): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
kunzo:

So far the message is for interview and not for test again, kindly attend.
Hello good morning Mr. Kunzo, I sent my my CV to you in January, I guess I didn't get an invite because I was still serving then, but now I am through, please Can I send my CV to you now? Kindly help with your email, Thank you so much sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
AishyWemsy:
Hello good morning Mr. Kunzo, I sent my my CV to you in January, I guess I didn't get an invite because I was still serving then, but now I am through, please Can I send my CV to you now? Kindly help with your email, Thank you so much sir

Just give me your name.
Re: UBA Recruiting by AishyWemsy(f): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2016
kunzo:

Just give me your name.
thank you for the prompt response. My name is Abdulraheem Aishat Wemimo. I asked for your email because I have edited my former CV. I will PM you now
Re: UBA Recruiting by AishyWemsy(f): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2016
kunzo:

Just give me your name.
I later found your email, I have sent my new CV. Thank you sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by coolchux1: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning Mr Kunzo, Please sir can I also send my c.v to u? I'm an economics graduate from the University of Lagos and I have just completed my ny
kunzo:

Just give me your name.
sc.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2016
AishyWemsy:
I later found your email, I have sent my new CV. Thank you sir

You have never sent me any cv before now.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Tobeychi(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Please Mr Kunzo I sent my Cv to you Early this year but haven't gotten any mail or message as regards the test/interview.. THANKS for the good work you are doing here.. GOD BLESS. Okafor Tobenna Joseph is my name
Re: UBA Recruiting by okitz4(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning Mr Kunzo, I did sent u my CV some times ago, please can I send u again, my CV is updated now, kuz am through with NYSC.... am a 2.1 graduate of sociology
Re: UBA Recruiting by AishyWemsy(f): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2016
kunzo:

You have never sent me any cv before now.
I swear I did, I told you then and did a lot of follow up on this thread but a lot of people sent you CV then and I guess it was not possible to attend to everyone. Couple with I was serving then so I thought you have checked and saw that. Have you seen the new one that I sent? Thank you
Re: UBA Recruiting by eliben: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello mr kunzo good morning, please I just need clarification. I have a B.sc degree in pharmacology. And I am 27 years old. I would like to know if I can also send my cv to you. If yes please paste your email. Waiting in anticipation for your reply. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
AishyWemsy:

I swear I did, I told you then and did a lot of follow up on this thread but a lot of people sent you CV then and I guess it was not possible to attend to everyone. Couple with I was serving then so I thought you have checked and saw that. Have you seen the new one that I sent? Thank you

It's okay. I have seen the one you sent.
Re: UBA Recruiting by dave00733(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
kunzo:

mr kunzo sir.please i have sent mine too.Adebajo Adeyinka
Re: UBA Recruiting by eliben: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mr Kunzo I still await your response. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by AishyWemsy(f): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
kunzo:

Thank you sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by yody: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mr kunzo, pls email n ur no .. yemimasteryody@gmail.com....got interview with the ED, need to discuss some things important with you.thanks sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by izutex007(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
kunzo:

Sir, I acknowledge your kind gestures thus far on this thread... Please, can I send you my CV?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=eliben post=44869977]Hello mr kunzo good morning, please I just need clarification. I have a B.sc degree in pharmacology. And I am 27 years old. I would like to know if I can also send my cv to you. If yes please paste your email. Waiting in anticipation for your reply. Thanks
[/q

If you are recently 27years, you can apply.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have been scheduled for further interview with UBA on Monday. What does the further interview means? Is it an interview with ED? Or another panel interview?

Note: I've done the first interview and I was invited for interview with ED but I was unable to attend. Hence, this new invite for further interview.

Cc. Kunzo
Re: UBA Recruiting by omooluwafe: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
pls Mr kunzo, can I also apply?pls help me with ur mail. thanks.
Re: UBA Recruiting by coolchux1: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Good morning Mr Kunzo, pls sir can I get ur email so I can send u my c.v or any oda means thru which I can apply? Am 26, an economics graduate and I've just concluded nysc.[quote author=kunzo post=44914083][/quote]
Re: UBA Recruiting by bentocracy(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2016
kunzo:

Date Of Birth is not in your cv.
I have resent the edited copy of my CV to you sir. I must tender my sincere apology for the Inconvenience. My name is Odofin Benjamin. I first send the CV on 27th January but your response showed that it does not contain my date of birth. I have made necessary adjustment and resend the CV to u Sir.
God bless.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kristie26(f): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
kunzo:

Hello Mr Kunzo sir, I sent my cv to you since 26th of January and I also sent you a msg after that but no reply. I guess because people were 2 much maybe dats why I didn't get a reply frm you. I will really appreciate if you help me on this. My email address is christianaene@ymail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by judette(f): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
kunzo:

Good afternoon sir, i sent my cv to your email address ox 26th of January but i guess i wasn't called because i was still serving. i am through with my service now, i Will be glad if you can forward my cv for the position of a graduate trainee. my name is Eze Judith chidinma, thanks.
Re: UBA Recruiting by apheyz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good evening Mr Kunzo, I sent My CV to your mail (dknl_solomon@yahoo.com) on 31st March 2016, I av not gotten any invite since then, please kindly review my case

...Thanks in advance!
Re: UBA Recruiting by monalisaswthrt(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good day mr kunzo ,I will like to apply for the entry level/ graduate trainee programme...,please can I get your email address. thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Naijavibz1: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good evening @kunzo

Please i would like to find out if the UBA recruitment process is still on going.

i iust sent you a mail with the subject title Enquiries
thanks.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Spongia1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good afternoon, Mr Kunzo. I will like to apply for the UBA recruitment process as well . what's your email address. i'm a 2'2 graduate of Computer Science and I just finished my NYSC
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dainikel(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mr Kunzo Good PM to you. Having sent my CV since Jan 26th with no reply I guess the location might be the reason(only Lag residents). I just heard about the UBA recruitment process...don't know if its still on but I've sent you a mail with the subject title. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.