Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change (17290 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by permsec: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Wait, is it the same climate change our president went for?

This is serious!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Stuntkid172(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015

OKONJO the woman that helped in keeing 9ja in this situation. Where d moni u carry. Bring am cos oshomole dey find U. LoL
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015
I will call my future daughter Ngozi . Nigerian girls should aspire to be like this woman
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Frankiss44(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Rejected at home, valued abroad
Story of her life
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2015
She's going higher, her haters are still hating.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by sage2(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Click like if you think Oshiomole is a local chimpanzee.

10 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2015
clefstone:
I think this woman is the most powerful Nigerian woman ever. Click like if u agree with me, share if u disagree

yu dey find like gini grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by ogbukara: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Mrs ngozi we are proud of you
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by knightsTempler: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Living4christ:

All this you people are saying there is God, you are busy pointing at Dezianni and Okonji Iweala while others who are more thieves are leaving in pleasure and freedom, of the likes of Obasanjo, let them probe him and lets see.

I believe all this is spewed by envy and jealousy for the igbos, that is why we SS and SE wants to be on our own to self determination.

I believe the moderators would want to ban me for "supporting Biafra" (a very laughable charge indeed).

Till i die i support Biafra ban me as long as you live i remain a Christian Biafra, with hate to no man.

lol @ Christian Biafra. That's a whole new perspective to the Biafran agitation. Btw, i'm on same wave length with ya, nothing do us proudly 5% loading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by campdavid2015: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2015
This woman is a blessing to Nigeria and Africa at large. The sky is her starting point.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by DOCTORDONE: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
If we do not know how to 'use' this woman, other climes do. Ride on ma.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Splashme: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2015
IykeChukz:
Doing things among her equals...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Bollinger(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2015
bewla:
until find guilty this woman is enjoying freedom like breeze

Truth is, Nigeria has a disease. If you stay too long, no matter how good you are, you will catch the bug. Look at Ben Bruce. With all his exposure he has begun to act like a true Nigerian. Reason; he has stayed too long in Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by 247Dior(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
that dwarf from Edo state will not like this...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Jacko1(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Oshiomole you no reach dis woman any way even by a hundred miles.... She has achieved in evry area wer uv not.... Respect NOI
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Lilimax(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
To all those calling her names especially Oshiomole her number one fan, see Ngo! I hope they realise that after Nigerian political brouhaha they become irrelevant, this lady and them are not on the same level at all
So true Nwanne!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by chrysso83(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
I love dis woman die
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Lilimax(f): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2015
So was in the same meeting with PMB undecided?

Isokay!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Lilimax:
So true Nwanne!
Nne kedu? cheesy how preps for the season. Akwa Christmas umuaka odigokwa ready? grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by lagosrd: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2015
kidgod:
This woman and her Gele

Kidgod

Wey embarassed mr presido. Hahaha
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Lilimax(f): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nne kedu? cheesy how preps for the season. Akwa Christmas umuaka odigokwa ready? grin
We are good nwannem. How about yours? Egochago m akwa fa since November. smiley
Hope the winter period is not biting hard over there? We are enjoying harmattan season here
'Heat period' is over smiley
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
These kind of pictures makes oshiomole want to go nuts
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by ifyan(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Abeg we Ocho
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by ifyan(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
likata:
no stopping who God has blessed

Amen.

Wait oh! You can say that again
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by chynie: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2015
bewla:
until find guilty this woman is enjoying freedom like breeze
cause she is a genuis
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by musicwriter(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
The woman is only an instrument of imperialism in the hands of western powers. They need her more than she need them.

What they do is use her and fellow elitist Africans to lobby for policies beneficial to western business interests, even if such policy may be detrimental to an African economy.

Neo-colonialism is the last stage of imperialism...........Dr. Kwame Nkrumah.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Ride on Ma!
Is she your role Model?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change by godwin120alex: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2015
I wish I'm related to dis great family. Great achievers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Turbaned In Daura Tomorrow / Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office / DSS Withdraws Suit Against Tukur Mamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.