Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View (617 Views)

2 Plots Of Land For Sale Close To Yotomi Estate, Mowe/ofada / Please Read Before You Buy Mowe - Ofada Land / Hottest News ! Royal Garden City, Mowe- Ofada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View by dredone: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2009
u would agree with me dat in terms of awarness in d property market this two areas carry d highest publicity lekki doe very developed but speculators say Mowe has wat it takes to beat the lekki price margin .a man complains he spent 1.5million 2 do bore hole n his house in lekki but still gets salt water plus bad traffic and cases of flooding frm time 2 time how long can lekki hold grin grin grin wats ur take?
Re: Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View by OGUNMOYE(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
i guess people sometimes prefer an area to be fully developed.
mowe/ofada axis has a good topography and the area is not a water logged.
the only advantage lekki has over mowe/ofada axis is just the proximity to the city,
but i can bet with anybody that come few years from now that area will be much developed than anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View by DisGuy: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
how many estates or gardens has been completed in the mowe axis?
seems the whole place is like an unorganised building site at the moment
what wil it look like in 5years time? people still holding to sell it on or a real
'project'
Re: Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View by OGUNMOYE(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
yes I agree with u on the part that the area is still not fully developed, but doesn't it seem to develop in the nearest 5 years?
was lekki/ajah the way it is now?
what is the topograhpy of lekki/ajah to Mowe/ofada axis?
price and convenience?
investment purpose?
just view it and see for urself
Re: Mowe/ofada Versus Lekki 5years Time Wats Ur View by dredone: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
Mowe/Ofada is a property investor's dream,for those that ar made lekki still looks good

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Office Space / Invest In This New Estate And Make 60% In The Next 2months / 1/2 Plot For Sale In Lekki Ph 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.