Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (24036 Views)

A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / CBN Blames These 4 Axis Of Evil For Drawing Nigeria Into ‘Economic Hell’ / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Duru1:

Bros we need to keep quite at the ignorance displayed by of the rapscallions on NL. Biafrans will never pre-empty the blue plans for the nation. These jokers shall be awe-shocked with speed of growth in Biafra.

The idea to dredge the River Niger was conceived by the colonial masters but they could not execute it before handing over the mantle of leadership at independence. The colonial masters, however, made very good use of the inland waterways for effective transportation.
At Baro, in Niger State, which served as one of the prominent river ports used by the colonial masters in local and foreign shipments, the river port was linked to a railway line that the colonialists to transport goods to and from the hinterland.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ibaka sea port and Aba is just less than 20 nautical miles to atlantic, ahw about Igwe ocham, what about the Onitsha or can
chigomiced:

what happened to cargo planes and shipment of goods through cameroon via bakassi undecided

somebody aint doing his mathematics ryte here.... tongue

go and read the history of the biafran war b4 u come here and spill shit
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by chigomiced: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
Ibaka sea port and Aba is just less than 20 nautical miles to atlantic, ahw about Igwe ocham, what about the Onitsha or can

i believe that the Igbo man being industrious and hardworking will find a way where there seems to be no way.....
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Don't give urself hbp over biafran matter, because when the time come u and ur incosequential tribe will not be noticed nor considered relevant by the great igbos. Ants like u and ur tribe have no say in animal kingdom.

However, the point of a landlocked Biafra hardly worries me, although I do not believe that Biafra is gonna be landlocked. At worst, we will be content with the Azumini Blue Sea and Oguta as our sea corridors to the world. Besides, we will have inland ports, such as Onitsha/Asaba.
Having said these, it's a common fact that prosperity doesn't come to countries because they are surrounded by seas. If it were so, Nigeria wouldn't be lying prostrate, visionless and chronically underdeveloped. Access to the sea hasn't changed the economic fortunes of Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed State.

The Ijaw virtually live in water, but they are the most pitiable in underdevelopment, at least in Southern Nigeria. Their access to sea has meant nothing much in terms of better life.

Somalia has the longest coastal line in Africa, but irrespective of that, Somalia remains a failed State.
The sea hasn't given any economic advantage to the Caribbean Islands, such as Jamaica.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Northern hemisphere, in spite of being chiefly a country with great access to the sea.
Ireland has no land borders with any country. It was so poor until recently...the seas did nothing to lift Ireland out of poverty and hopelessness.
There are 15 landlocked countries in Africa, 15 in Europe, 12 in Asia, and 2 in South America. They include: Botswana, Rwanda, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Ethiopia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Niger, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe; Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Andorra, San Marino, Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Serbia, Slovakia, and Vatican City; Afghanistan, Bhutan, Laos, Nepal, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan; Bolivia and Paraguay.
Obviously, we've seen numerous countries that are, although landlocked, but have prospered much more than the ones surrounded by water. Examples are: Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Czech Republic, Botswana, Rwanda, Uganda. Interestingly, Botswana has consistently been the most progressive country in Africa. Consequently, the argument of being a landlocked country does not outweigh the need and desire of self-determination with the overall hope of attaining substantiated progressive and thriving economy. Biafra holds the promise that we all crave, God willing. Ideas, vision and strategic planning rule the world. Whether landlocked or not, any country can rise above mediocrity and be true to itself and its citizens and make its mark in the comity of nations.

Finally, the Igbo Nation needs to prepare effectively for the rainy day. As things are, Nigeria has no promise of being eternal. What if our Southern neighbours go their separate ways, we can't dissuade them because we dread being landlocked. Instead, we can emerge as the territory where everyone would say: I wish I was in Biafra! Let's keep an open mind because God moves in mysterious ways

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
A highly esteemed friend of mine has just advised me to quit responding which I've heeded to. In arguments, Lengthy conflicting views are unproductive which is why I'm quitting this thread or any other Biafran thread for that matter. Good day wink
Duru1:

I usually regard people embrace the term south-south as irreversible dumbass gulls. Please do not be ashamed of your ethnicity and quit hiding behind unfounded south-south to make silly political comments. Bakassi was once so-called south-south and I wonder what some overfed ninnies in south-south have done to change the political saga Bakassi. USA citizens usually say that stupidity cannot be fixed. This statement aptly describes the moronic dingbats that wear imaginary south-south logo.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by funmijoyb(f): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

Bro, Biafra has never been an "Igbo only" thing. Even if it was, you might want to ask the owners of Porthacourt (Igwe-Ocha), the Ikwere people where they stand on the issue of Biafra. The Ikweres have Igbo surnames and speak Igbo as their ancestral language. If you say they are not Igbos, 'na you sabi'. River ports can also be built in Oguta in Imo and Obuaku in Abia.
yanmiri's wailing. sowie Igbo. ikwere are not igbo dats y they r ikwere. just like itsekiri speaks yoruba, bears yoruba names but they are not yoruba
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by OFFICIAL336: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
funlord:
grin

Na wa oh? Who would want to exist in such a 'landlocked, erosion afflicted, distrust and ritually advanced territory with akpu and ugba as its main staple foods?'

Sounds like "hell on earth"!
Am from AKS, my state is not landlocked and I will vote YES. I don't care who joins or who doesn't, as far as my state identifies with freedom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by OFFICIAL336: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
ERockson:
Some Biafrans believe Rivers or delta is with them in the struggle and therefore, they cannot be landlocked.
The real Rivers and Deltans will surely show them what they were when the time comes, and it will be advisable biafrans plan their future wihout including them.

Hasty conclusion. Bring out a referendum and u will be shocked. Delta? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by VANHELLSING: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Preyetonye:
y'all makin urself look pathetic, nt only do u want to seperate nigeria u also want to separate SS?, if the ikweres are igbos like u claim, go and do ur stupid agitation in PH again na
Well it's evident from ur writeup that u are an ignorant amajiri who doesn't know that there's no tribe or people call southsouth nor anything like "southsouth" in geography...danm, it really suck to be u guys. By the way, where did u see ikwere in my writeup lol, i understand as onye oily soup that u are, u probably did not know that ikwere is not the only igboid group in ss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by OFFICIAL336: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
And you can be an alien from Pluto. What nonsense statistics?? and who carried it out? The SS leaders have repeatedly spoken against the agitation. UPU which is the umbrella of urhobos have said this, the efik, Ibibio, ijaw, ikwerre leaders etc, have said this so your opinion/statistics is highly negligible.
We av heard. The same way Ohaneze dis-associates itself from Biafra. A ref will break many heart nd send many to grave (HBP).

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
chigomiced:

i believe that the Igbo man being industrious and hardworking will find a way where there seems to be no way.....

Igboland has many access to the Sea, Rivers, Water Ways to Atlantic Ocean but some dumb and ignorant Nigerians cannot learn the geography and history that is evident and factual on ground in Igboland and Nigeria. They love to be ignorant despite facts in their land. What a people with Nigerians and Africans mentality of denial of facts as long as it massages their ego and wishful thinking.

Let us use facts and verifiable evidence to educate the false and dummy analysis of those uninformed Nigerians and other Igbos that don't know Igbo history or geography. Using these dummy criteria in their false analysis that Igboland is landlocked, then it means that Portharcourt and Portharcourt Seaport is then landlocked, Ikwerre and Ikwerre land is then Landlocked, Ogoni is landlocked, Onne Port in Ogoni land is then landlocked, Calabar is then landlocked, Akwa Ibom is then Landlocked if we have to follow the propaganda and false unverified claims by these dummies that Igboland is Landlocked.

Lets use a simple arithmetic to teach the ignorants in these forums that Igboland is not land locked. Fact one, IkwerreLand/Porharcourt and Porthhacourt seaport was dredged 40 to 50 Miles to sea from the Bonny River to Atlantic Ocean. Onne SeaPort in Ogoni land was dredged 50 to 60 Miles to Sea from Bonny River for Larger ships to Atlantic Ocean. Calabar Seaport is dredged 45 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean. Akwa Ibom Ibaka deep seaport is about 30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean without dredging and the best seaport location in depth and width in Eastern Nigeria. Then open your dummy eyes and ears again.

PROPOSED 2 (TWO) SEA PORTS IN OBEAKU- NDOKI AND AZUMIRI SEAPORTS IN ABIA STATE.

Obuaku Ndoki Port in Abia State is only 25 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean from the confluence of Imo River and Azumiri (blue River) in Abia State, which is a large and deep body water of high flowing and rich rivers. Azumiri Blue River in Abia State is also 25-30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean for a big Seaport and big ships. Can the dummies reason for a second now?. Can the dummies see facts and reasons. Many Igbo towns and villages in Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and Anioma are within 30 minutes to one hour drive to the Sea Atlantic Ocean. That is not land lock you dummies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Duru1:

Bros we need to keep quite at the ignorance displayed by of the rapscallions on NL. Biafrans will never pre-empty the blue plans for the nation. These jokers shall be awe-shocked with speed of growth in Biafra.

THEIR HATRED FOR IGBO MAKES THEM SOUND SO STUPID YOU KNOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Preyetonye:
y'all makin urself look pathetic, nt only do u want to seperate nigeria u also want to separate SS?, if the ikweres are igbos like u claim, go and do ur stupid agitation in PH again na

THIS IJAW MAN...WHY ARE YOU WORRIED..THE AGITATTION WAS DONE IN IKWERRE LAND AND THAT IS AN IGBO LAND, THE AGITATION WAS MOVED TO ABUJA AND WILL BE MOVED TO LAGOS..IT IS THEIR RIGHT

IJAW ARE SLIMMY AND FISHY IN NATURE...PREYE GET A LIFE OR GET A KAIKAI

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by OFFICIAL336: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
cronsberg:
The biafrans will not know they made a huge mistake until the north stops the sell of everything from maize to tomatoe to cattle to rice to goats and sheep to sugar to onions to cotton e.t.c and south west stops the sell of cars and spare parts and machinery and cement and electronics e.tc to them. I promise you the so called biafra will become like 1950's congo with only a previledged extremely rich people owning cars, their currency will be more worthless than zimbabwen dollar and food shortages will be extreme, no power supply at all with zero industry functioning. they will really suffer.
Ok. We don hear. It is not us being afraid of being landlocked. It is the north. FYI, my state is not landlocked and am voting YES.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
tempest01:
Just know that if push comes to shove, the SS is with biafra.

If the central government can't handle this situation well then they should be prepared.

From a SSterner
Come and force us to join u! Am waiting, land grabber!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
mazzi:
We have great number of land lock nations that are doing better than nigeria.I klnow that when jungle mature south south will rather go for biafra than to remain in nigeria.
Me join Biafra! Continue to deceive ursef! We prefer to be on our own or worse till remain wit Nigeria! But yeeebbooo? Never ever!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by obyrich(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
tempest01:
Just know that if push comes to shove, the SS is with biafra.

If the central government can't handle this situation well then they should be prepared.

From a SSterner
The people that will stand to benefit most from the independence of Biafrans will be the South South. I pray they should look beyond the oil politics.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
on a more serious note, click this link, it's the major reason why the agitation for biafra must stop immediately, I choose to be corrected. No offence intended and for your information am igbo by tribe. TEAM ONE NIGERIA

www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

tongue

Switzerland is she not a landlocked country.?

Illiteracy at its best grin

]
Switzerland is the banking capital of the world! Is biafrag anytin close to that?
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
obyrich:
The people that will stand to benefit most from the independence of Biafrans will be the South South. I pray they should look beyond the oil politics.
leave us alone. No mata wat we don't want to secede wit u!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

THIS IJAW MAN...WHY ARE YOU WORRIED..THE AGITATTION WAS DONE IN IKWERRE LAND AND THAT IS AN IGBO LAND, THE AGITATION WAS MOVED TO ABUJA AND WILL BE MOVED TO LAGOS..IT IS THEIR RIGHT

IJAW ARE SLIMMY AND FISHY IN NATURE...PREYE GET A LIFE OR GET A KAIKAI

Come and devide us na! We re waiting! Selfish foools of a greeedy tribe!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Levinelsonbob(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.
Then, why are u still afraid? Why dnt take a road map to hell and blaze ashes. Stop taking pills on other people's headache. All of u will be there and see it happen. Of course u have no choice. By then, u can be marrying and dinning with cows and beef meat. After all, thats why u are in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

We av heard. The same way Ohaneze dis-associates itself from Biafra. A ref will break many heart nd send many to grave (HBP).
Is our rejection of u foools in d last civil war not an example to u biafrans? Or u naively think that has changed? I will never be a biafran! Come and divide d SS! We re waitin!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Igboland has many access to the Sea, Rivers, Water Ways to Atlantic Ocean but some dumb and ignorant Nigerians cannot learn the geography and history that is evident and factual on ground in Igboland and Nigeria. They love to be ignorant despite facts in their land. What a people with Nigerians and Africans mentality of denial of facts as long as it massages their ego and wishful thinking.

Let us use facts and verifiable evidence to educate the false and dummy analysis of those uninformed Nigerians and other Igbos that don't know Igbo history or geography. Using these dummy criteria in their false analysis that Igboland is landlocked, then it means that Portharcourt and Portharcourt Seaport is then landlocked, Ikwerre and Ikwerre land is then Landlocked, Ogoni is landlocked, Onne Port in Ogoni land is then landlocked, Calabar is then landlocked, Akwa Ibom is then Landlocked if we have to follow the propaganda and false unverified claims by these dummies that Igboland is Landlocked.

Lets use a simple arithmetic to teach the ignorants in these forums that Igboland is not land locked. Fact one, IkwerreLand/Porharcourt and Porthhacourt seaport was dredged 40 to 50 Miles to sea from the Bonny River to Atlantic Ocean. Onne SeaPort in Ogoni land was dredged 50 to 60 Miles to Sea from Bonny River for Larger ships to Atlantic Ocean. Calabar Seaport is dredged 45 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean. Akwa Ibom Ibaka deep seaport is about 30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean without dredging and the best seaport location in depth and width in Eastern Nigeria. Then open your dummy eyes and ears again.

PROPOSED 2 (TWO) SEA PORTS IN OBEAKU- NDOKI AND AZUMIRI SEAPORTS IN ABIA STATE.

Obuaku Ndoki Port in Abia State is only 25 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean from the confluence of Imo River and Azumiri (blue River) in Abia State, which is a large and deep body water of high flowing and rich rivers. Azumiri Blue River in Abia State is also 25-30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean for a big Seaport and big ships. Can the dummies reason for a second now?. Can the dummies see facts and reasons. Many Igbo towns and villages in Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and Anioma are within 30 minutes to one hour drive to the Sea Atlantic Ocean. That is not land lock you dummies.
Portharcourt is in d SS! U can't divide us! Bakassi now unwillingly a part of cameroun, is an eye opener!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Duru1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
A highly esteemed friend of mine has just advised me to quit responding which I've heeded to. In arguments, Lengthy conflicting views are unproductive which is why I'm quitting this thread or any other Biafran thread for that matter. Good day wink

Per the bolded, I guess your so-called "highly esteemed friend" has advised you to stop displaying your inherent ignorance on the public domain. Anyway I do know what you take me for, but I know most Nigerians are ignorantly dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by VANHELLSING: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

However, the point of a landlocked Biafra hardly worries me, although I do not believe that Biafra is gonna be landlocked. At worst, we will be content with the Azumini Blue Sea and Oguta as our sea corridors to the world. Besides, we will have inland ports, such as Onitsha/Asaba.
Having said these, it's a common fact that prosperity doesn't come to countries because they are surrounded by seas. If it were so, Nigeria wouldn't be lying prostrate, visionless and chronically underdeveloped. Access to the sea hasn't changed the economic fortunes of Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed State.

The Ijaw virtually live in water, but they are the most pitiable in underdevelopment, at least in Southern Nigeria. Their access to sea has meant nothing much in terms of better life.

Somalia has the longest coastal line in Africa, but irrespective of that, Somalia remains a failed State.
The sea hasn't given any economic advantage to the Caribbean Islands, such as Jamaica.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Northern hemisphere, in spite of being chiefly a country with great access to the sea.
Ireland has no land borders with any country. It was so poor until recently...the seas did nothing to lift Ireland out of poverty and hopelessness.
There are 15 landlocked countries in Africa, 15 in Europe, 12 in Asia, and 2 in South America. They include: Botswana, Rwanda, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Ethiopia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Niger, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe; Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Andorra, San Marino, Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Serbia, Slovakia, and Vatican City; Afghanistan, Bhutan, Laos, Nepal, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan; Bolivia and Paraguay.
Obviously, we've seen numerous countries that are, although landlocked, but have prospered much more than the ones surrounded by water. Examples are: Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Czech Republic, Botswana, Rwanda, Uganda. Interestingly, Botswana has consistently been the most progressive country in Africa. Consequently, the argument of being a landlocked country does not outweigh the need and desire of self-determination with the overall hope of attaining substantiated progressive and thriving economy. Biafra holds the promise that we all crave, God willing. Ideas, vision and strategic planning rule the world. Whether landlocked or not, any country can rise above mediocrity and be true to itself and its citizens and make its mark in the comity of nations.

Finally, the Igbo Nation needs to prepare effectively for the rainy day. As things are, Nigeria has no promise of being eternal. What if our Southern neighbours go their separate ways, we can't dissuade them because we dread being landlocked. Instead, we can emerge as the territory where everyone would say: I wish I was in Biafra! Let's keep an open mind because God moves in mysterious ways

What a lovely post u have here.
The issue of SE not been landlocked has been trashed here severely in the past hence, any igbo who still believe or buys such useless propaganda from indi ugwu and Yoruba is a new bi in this forum. We have gone past such silly tactic employed by the powers that be to keep the uniformed and fickle minded igbos on they kneels just to maintain statusqquo and keep them permanently in this hopeless zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tempest01(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Come and force us to join u! Am waiting, land grabber!
I'm a South southerner from akwa ibom...who are you

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
tempest01:
I'm a South southerner from akwa ibom...who are you
Am a SSsner frm Delta State!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by drake22: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
size40:
Except for those who don't know. But for many of us down here in south-south, we know that the 2 major reasons why the Igbos want the people of south-south to be part of their separatists movement is; the oil and access to sea and port facilities to enable them continue their importation business. Check the whole of Igbos land they do not have access to the sea the way we South-south have. From Calabar straight to Edo even stretched to Ondo and Lagos states all these States have great access to the Atlantic Ocean. So that is the reason why the Igbos at all cost want the south-south people to be part of Biafra. They see it as whether we like it or not that we are Biafrans. If u doubt me, just engage on this Biafra disscusion with any Igbo man and tell d person ur a Rivers, Akwa Ibom person but ur not part of Biafra and see how he will insult u as if u have no right to say ur a nigerian. I encounter them here everyday in port harcourt. I challenge on d street, cab, football viewing centers etc. Some of which have made me their personal enemies. Yet they cant do anything to me because me i hold ground for my Area and zone. Not that the Igbos love us so much and the Hsusas and the Yorubas hates us so much as being painted by the Biafrans led by one Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra. Igbos is land is seriously a landlocked zone. Tompolo's boat can't even sail in Onitsha river how much more a cargo vessel or ship.
I can bet u ain't from SS. You may reside in PH but you are not from there.
So shut up
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
nice postulation
VANHELLSING:

What a lovely post u have here.
The issue of SE not been landlocked has been trashed here severely in the past hence, any igbo who still believe or buys such useless propaganda from indi ugwu and Yoruba is a new bi in this forum. We have gone past such silly tactic employed by the powers that be to keep the uniformed and fickle minded igbos on they kneels just to maintain statusqquo and keep them permanently in this hopeless zoo.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
who are the SS and us if I may ask

where in Geography do we we have South South, or do you want us to assume that we dont have igbos in Etche, Bonny or Obigbo...maybe these folks do not speak igbo, maybe you can tell me the names like Odili, Amechi, Eze, Nwike are not IGBO and can not be found in SS

Oh who are dividing you? you have been divided already along the cultural lines and language

Tell me the similarity between an Efik man with Ijaw man

OH my oil, our oil...who is even interested in oil these days, with the price of oil plunging and Nigeria has about 300k liters of oil in high seas begging for buyers

How many of ur SS owns an oil well, or oil marketing firm

people can be funny sometimss

RICHESTBABA:
Portharcourt is in d SS! U can't divide us! Bakassi now unwillingly a part of cameroun, is an eye opener!

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by shachris02: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
who are the SS and us if I may ask

where in Geography do we we have South South, or do you want us to assume that we dont have igbos in Etche, Bonny or Obigbo...maybe these folks do not speak igbo, maybe you can tell me the names like Odili, Amechi, Eze, Nwike are not IGBO and can not be found in SS

Oh who are dividing you? you have been divided already along the cultural lines and language

Tell me the similarity between an Efik man with Ijaw man

OH my oil, our oil...who is even interested in oil these days, with the price of oil plunging and Nigeria has about 300k liters of oil in high seas begging for buyers

How many of ur SS owns an oil well, or oil marketing firm

people can be funny sometimss

That Maltese speak English and answer English name does not make them British. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote / Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.