Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month (26892 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
"All hail saint sanusi lamido sanusi!" you're so spotless and perfect that you've not stolen at all. Even your ascension of the throne was so legitimate. As far as I'm concerned,there's no difference between you and GEJ,OBJ.IBB,Atiku and all others. Your attitude is just like that of a little child that would abuse his senior and run to hide behind his mum or dad because the know they'd be protected. One example is dino melaye who was behaving like he was all perfect before now. When you point an accusing finger,three are pointing back at you. One day you all will be disgraced,including the people you accuse if they're guilty!
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Kingbusssy(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Only God knows the truth & who's lying
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
eleko1:
No wonder sad.According to la'clueless dictionary,stealing is not corruption.Thank obatala,I vote baba Daura.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Preetybuoy(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
I swear down u are not mentally ok, im sorry im not too into Nigerian Buhari/JEG drama cos the government has never done anytin for me. but do u have evidence of JEG stealing this money?

rhymestech:

Why don't you initiate bringing evidence of sanusi stealing from federation account and stop wailing cos i believe we need to deal with those that we already have evidence to prosecute
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2015
MrDavidson:

That's not true. Mr Sanusi was very independent-minded. He once went to the Senate to challenge them on their humongous salaries and allowances.

We lost 1 billion daily under sanusis watch as cbn governor for so many years n he never spoke out.

Den he was suspended/removed n he started crying that money is missing.

Guerra Herr mehn...shiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by richylee(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2015
This Sanusi Self get his own for body.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Owliver(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

Why don't you initiate bringing evidence of sanusi stealing from federation account and stop wailing cos i believe we need to deal with those that we already have evidence to prosecute
same way the person you quoted accused sanusi without evidence is the same way sanusi accused jonathan without evidence. so whats your cry for?
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by BurukutuMallam: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2015
blacksta:
Not sure about the figure.... The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria was allowing Gej to be president

Food don ready for all these APChit Zombies

You won't see them in threads where they need to argue reasonably about where them chanji is taking us to.Hypocrites!

This Abo**ki should give us evidence before I tighten that his mouth the more.

Since this unfortunate government came into power,all this duara appologist do is to distract Nigerians
None have said anything about the economic situation of this country since their small god enter power

Abo**ki, focus on your new wife and your masquerade babariga or better still advice your fellow Aboki to come up with policies that will help the nation.
Time will tell who holy pass.Since all this Chanji monkeys are now saintd, time will tell.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by JuanDeDios: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Desdola:
kettle calling pot black. Suffice it to say that the same Sanusi was CBN governor during Jonathan's regime. Why did he not lay these claim then?
He did.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by porchester(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Chai! this pathetic GEJ is the most corrupt tenure have ever seen. kilode na ur fore-fathers money.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Tripleclick(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:
GEJ is really a disappointment to Christianity and the South-south people.

Give them a chance and they will abuse it with their corrupt attitude.

So sad
.. and those that ruled for 45yrs from north are saints. una no gt sense at all

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Meriekriss: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

And tell this govt to start bringing evidence of the money stolen by GEJ and start prosecuting him afterall APC has the power now..If they cant do that then should shut up and stop making noise...

If indeed this kind of money was stolen monthly and Sanusi is sure, he should provide evidence and initiate the prosecution not all this nonsense of EFCC probing, EFCC inviting etc..
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by hummerwise(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2015
harristo:

That's right, Gej stole 197 billion every month.

The guy don hammer grin
i know still wan blv that story sha
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by cold(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
I'm a huge GEJ fan for the improvements he made on our infrastructure and sectors like agriculture. But there's a sad feeling he did let some of his lieutenants run free without reigning them in. And some of his handlers were simply not up to the job. FFK and Okupe quickly comes to mind. In the same vein,it would not be out of place to say some of these figures being bandied around have been greatly exaggerated.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
And why has it not metamorphosed into increased or improved revenue since Jonathan left office or is buhari now stealing same ...If unqualified people accessed oil blocs under Jonathan; what qualified the actual owners of those oil blocs mostly northerners to own same? ...When will buhari and his political EFCC revisit FRCN investigation panel report on Sanusi as CBN boss under same Jonathan? ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by starG7(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
blacksta:
Not sure about the figure.... The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria was allowing Gej to be president
kill ur self cheesy
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Tripleclick(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Chanchit:
The SS are shouting marginalization, SE calling for secession,when the real people they/we should all be holding responsible are our leaders.
The same way norths shyd hv hold there leaders for boko haram.. where are thy wen u gux r blaming jonathan
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by emmahoney(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2015
It's obviously disheartened seeing part of the oppressed youths (graduates, non-academic students and the undergraduates) wasting their time and megabytes to rubbish the on-going effort of the financial crime agencies of the government in recovering looted funds and also to finally kill corrupt practices in the body of this great nation. I broke into tears when some says the current fight against corruption is "partial, selective and out of justices".
For crying out loud, how could say such a thing? Is it not this same Nigeria we are in the last 5years of PDP rule when 'stealing is not corruption" which the head of government failed to dealt with the looters?
Because, I'm quite sure if the immediate past government at the center had battled corruption with technology as they promised then.... By now the witch-hunting wouldn't have being so much. And Nigerians would be rest assured that allocated funds would be judiciously utilitized...
Moreover, I will urged you to save your MBs because, the opposition leaders have been working tirelessly, day and night, rebranding, slated congresses and even zoned presidential ticket to the northern part of the country in order to be fully prepared for 2019 general election and if fortunately the poll be on their side by defeating the CHANGE party..... then, they could also revisit their failed plan to fight corruption with sophisticated technologies and be selective or partial too... And till then, Nigerian Youths from the North to south must be one to support the fight to kill corruption in our society...
Fight against corruption is a fight against insecurity, unemployment, abject poverty, and decayed education system.
I Support Buhari's War Against Corruption Today For Better Nation...If PMB fails, I wonder what the future holds.
GOOD MORNING NIGERIA....
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
And Nigerians will believe this nonsense lie. Sanusi please come up with a better lie this one is just so so so lame. My 1yr old cousin wouldn't even believe this shit
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Owliver(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

He took steps and GEJ illegally removed him from office.
so why havnt the present administration uncover the 20billiob $ yet? as claimed missing by your saint sanusi? minion
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by starG7(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
xpac01:
And the way things are going now, it's like N500 billion is going missing everyday under present administration.
frm may 29th till date this pmb administration can't boast of any tin angry
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by folu500(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5PWtPB_og

that's video of the story. its harrowing what corruption has done to the citizens of this country. i just pray that God will give the present govt the courage to fight corruption and redeem this country from the abyss the past govt's have plunged us into.amen
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Chanchit: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015
Tripleclick:
The same way norths shyd hv hold there leaders for boko haram.. where are thy wen u gux r blaming jonathan

Jonathan is no more in office, and the problem of the north has still not stopped, they are destroying their region, would you also destroy yours too?
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Lilimax(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2015
And how much did Sanusi got from the loot?
He has not accounted for the millions money he donated to those mosques during his regime embarassed
No one is saying anything about it embarassed embarassed
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Owliver(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Tripleclick:
.. and those that ruled for 45yrs from north are saints. una no gt sense at all
he is mostlikely a southerner. i too over know, thats why we cannot unite in south and follow one voice. too many stupid people
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by ngoziama: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/07/n197bn-went-missing-under-jonathan-every-month-sanusi/

Sanusi shut you trap. What did you do at cbn. What of that your girlfriend whom you showered with nigerian stolen wealth.what of the injustice you meted out to cbn staff as regards employment and even promotions. Sanusi if you did not steal money from nigeria then may God bless but sanusi if you did then may God visit you and your generations in a negative manner that will bring shame to you all.people are hungry and you are all here whipping up sentiments to cause hatred for gej.sanusi so far gej has beaten you all.buhari has no agenda and that was why he dodged the debate which would have exposed his shallow/zero knowledge of economics. Which region has stolen most of the country's wealth.i dont need to mention names but you know sanusi.i blame gej who is so soft and allowed all the impunities under your regime to have gone unpunished. Sanusi tell buhari that since I was born I had never seen such hunger in the land as the one we are witnessing now.sanusi you anger is that a minority ruled and you people felt marginalised and started roaring like a wounded lion.sanusi have you ever considered other tribes like ibos who are so marginalised and even killed on daily basis. I blame the Western world for goving you thay opportunity.sanusi is corrupt and should not be the one saying this rubbish about a regime he was part of and enjoyed and is still enjoying the loot.sanusi this vendetta govt we have in nigeria will surely incur wrath of not just nigeria but the whole world especially the western world
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
criminalmindz:
all this rubbish noise. what has usa, nigeria done to atiku,obj for the haliburton scandal.

Let the Hammer fall on all who have sinned ... but you know Nigerians, they will wail to the masses who will sell their worthless hungry souls to fight for the corrupt till death
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by nkowaputa(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

So sad

U are rather the disappointment to believe this crap. A man tells u "I think" and you believe. What happened to investigating and speaking convincingly with facts and figure?

These people are out to blackmail and destroy GEJ but only afew like u who do not know you have a right to think and be objective will believe them.
Sorry I sounded harsh. I tried not to.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Owliver:
so why havnt the present administration uncover the 20billiob $ yet? as claimed missing by your saint sanusi? minion

The missing money is no more a debate. The PWC report proved Emir Sanusi said the truth.

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations. The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Sanusi is becoming a talkative.
He should behave like a king who talk less
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by drss(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

So sad
wat d u have to say about abacha who's loot are yet to be recovered?
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by MCRUEMUS: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

AND YOU ALSO THINK SANISU HAS EVIDENCE AGAINST GEJ B/4 FOOLING HIMSELF. you zombies will not stop bein zombies for once. NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.