Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Husband Baby Seat And Change The Baby Diapers — Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Baby Seat And Change The Baby Diapers — Tiwa Savage (579 Views)

Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill's Husband's Baby Photo / Ladies Would U Treat Ur Husband's Baby Mama Like Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Baby Seat And Change The Baby Diapers — Tiwa Savage by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage can’t stop praising her husband for all the support he has been giving her before and after delivery.

The beautiful singer in a recent chat with Genevieve Magazine, revealed that her husband, TeeBillz have been handly some of the motherly duties himself.

Talking about her husband and the baby, Tiwa said;

Oh my goodness! He was so excited! I think he was even more excited than I was while I was pregnant. Say for instance, we have a disagreement and I go downstairs to the living room, he’d ask me to come back upstairs because he wants to speak to his baby in my belly. And then, he would lay his head on my stomach, and the baby would move and kick every single time Tunji did that. There was an instant bond from the beginning. Tunji has also been very helpful. He stays up to baby sit when I’m sleeping. He changes diapers, makes his food and is very hands-on with the baby.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=37964

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife / Photos & Video – See What Girls Did To This Guy!!! Serves Him Right? / Mo Abudu And Her Beautiful Daughter Temidayo, Look Glamorous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.