Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React (19670 Views)

"God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet / “Calm Down Before They Post Your Daddy” – Fans Advices DJ Cuppy / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by chisomnunu: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fashion Entrepreneur and new author, Laura Ikeji is at the moment having fans ask a couple of questions as she keeps referring to her husband Ogbonna Kanu as her ‘Baby Daddy ‘ on Instagram.

The social media personality who had yesterday referred to her husband as ‘baby daddy’ in a picture of him she shared again today called him her baby daddy as she asked fans to tag him to know if he’s proud of her.

However, fans didn’t find this funny as they began asking questions.

See some reactions below.

http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/01/fans-react-to-laura-ikeji-calling-her-husband-baby-daddy-photos/

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by chisomnunu: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Laura Ikeji calls her husband baby daddy, fans react

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Premiumwriter: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nor b her baby daddy im b?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by BlackAdam55(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerians don't know how to mind, dere dam business undecided

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
whatever rocks her boat

10 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by ShadowFighter: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nawa...
Nigerians and ''pokenosin'' are like 5 and 6.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by femolacqua(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Na she get her husband whatsoever she wanna call him, its her choice.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
News don finish
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by chisomnunu: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Laura Ikeji calls her husband 'baby daddy' Fans react

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by princechurchill(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
My girlfriend calls me baby everyday..

I think my girlfriend has caged me at my age how can i be answering that

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Nuella2018: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Laura bizzy body

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by osemoses1234(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ogbonna don surfar for dis evil woman ✋

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by bambi2016: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by GodOfAction: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
princechurchill:

lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by GodOfAction: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Nawa...

grin
ShadowFighter:
Nawa...

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by DailyNuella: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
femolacqua:
grin
femolacqua:

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Nuella2018: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
this one is helping her sister make noise
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Nuella2018: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
chisomnunu:
grin
chisomnunu:
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by biacan(f): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
princechurchill:

Baby sad
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by obaataaokpaewu: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Someone cannot post in peace again? Even someone had the time trying to educate her on the meaning of Baby Daddy? Can't everyone(both the for and against) just overlook, view,like and give way?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by bambi2016: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Someone cannot post in peace again? Even someone had the time trying to educate her on the meaning of Baby Daddy? Can't everyone(both the for and against) just overlook, view,like and give way?
lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by canalily(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
He is a baby daddy naa or daddy baby
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by ZombieBuster: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
celebrity marriage don't work anywhere

Baby daddy is the trend
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Lilijumes(f): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
I love Laura's reply ���
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Joseunlimited(f): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy in other news wizkid is not the first to have goat as pet

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
More like ticket grabber and wahala causer. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by DailyNuella: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin
CaptainJeffry:
lol grin
CaptainJeffry:
lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by marvin906(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Joseunlimited:
cheesy in other news wizkid is not the first to have goat as pet

love the media room
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Macgreat(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Baby Daddy - My kid' daddy.

Word she comfortable using. What happens when you don't see someone as your husband but married him.

It is hard to say "I love you" to someone you don't love.

It is a sign that this marriage ain't gonna last.

I pray they don't fall out.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by bambi2016: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Macgreat:
Baby Daddy - My kid' daddy.

Word she comfortable using. What happens when you don't see someone as your husband but married him.

It is hard to say "I love you" to someone you don't love.

It is a sign that this marriage ain't gonna last.

I pray they don't fall out.
lol, prophet of doom
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React by Macgreat(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
bambi2016:
lol, prophet of doom

Not Prophecy.

She does not see herself as a wife.

She see her self as a baby mama that's why She can comfortably use the word Baby Daddy for her husband.

It's that simple. I wish them all the best though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Obiadi's Open Letter To Donald Trump / Actress Shan George Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.