Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Accept Online Payments From My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Accept Online Payments From My Website (1070 Views)

Is It True That Godaddy Will No Longer Receive Payments From Nigeria In 2016? / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising / Online Payments From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Accept Online Payments From My Website by brane: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi y'all,

pls i want to accept payment from my website from debit and credit card holders. May i know how to go about it. I've little knowledge of web design but can't figure the online payment issue out now. Can some one help? I'll appreciate it very much.
Re: How To Accept Online Payments From My Website by mavtrevor3: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
First if it is interswitch that you want to use, you will have to register with them for 150k, then they will provide you with a script you will integrate into your site and thats all.

So i guess you have 150k to try, ?

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For? / Get Free Web Hosting Now / 8 Ways To Make Money Online For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.