Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation (3507 Views)

Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Hiploko(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Thank you again and again.... Pls assist with this unique dream...It was in a building with the current president and vice. An almanac was produced and shared. On viewing my copy of d almanac, I noticed a mix up of the names against pictures and brought it to the notice of the president and vice.upon reviewing other almanacs, I noticed the other were OK so I started looking for mine to keep as a proof of what I reported. A soldier also helped me in the search. Then the president and VP emerged from their meeting and I was in d VP's unit helping him to arrange chairs for his 6 visitors. I asked the VP an embarrasing question if the meeting would hold in the hall or his office. He said office so we took the chairs there. Then I started gathering left over foods of mine to make the place clean. While doing the cleaning,a young staff of the VP came and started praying for me. I got on my knees and saying amen. Some of the female visitors who came to the VP were leaving his office then and saw us but were kind of mocking us , then I woke up. What could this dream mean pls?
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by iamhistreasure: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Goodmorning sir, please I have had two dreams where I was confirmed pregnant, I wasn't happy in the both dreams cos I'm not married yet, I felt very disappointed with myself in the dreams. Two of my friends have had this same dreams about me where I was pregnant before marriage. Thank you
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by taiwo850629: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
I dreamt I was in my house and the floor of the house had current in it (was shocking).
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by menabae(f): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
HFMagazine:

Eating in a dream signifies the loss of something dear to you. Coupled with the fact that it was about your late dad, it seems to go down well with the notion that you are trying to satisfy your 'hunger' to have whatever he represented restored. You miss a close relationship he stands for. The other part of the dream( Furniture part ) cements what was said above.

In most cases when the dead want you to go along to a place with them tells that want some valuable companionship.

Hope this was useful.

Dreams interpreted by HF Magazine: www.hfmagazineonline.com
plz op I need an interpretation abt this dream,my guy says he had a dream that he saw both of praying together in the dream and that's strange pls reply
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Hiploko(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls help sir. In d dream, I was in my fathers house and didn't go to greet my relations until one came and found out that I came back. So becos he has found out, I went to the big compound to greet dem. Bt all of them were answering my greeting sumhw. Making me feel like I don't care to relate with dem, so they were answering me anyhow. Even youths from my kindred didn't answer my greetings well. So after I jisted with the few that talked to me, I started going back to my own fathers house. On d way, I noticed 2 big speakers hung by a rope in d air playing music. I now said, it is d speakers mounted by my uncle in d US nd then woke up
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by luckyCO(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
I had a dream that has occured up to 4times now. I wil climb a clif(tall building,tower,tall vehicle like cooling van etc) wit someone(person I know) but will climb there wit ease but very afraid to come down thru same route we climbed since no alternative route. Very suprising thing is my colleague wil climb up & come down with ease but I wil there thinking how to come down til i wake up.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Flyingngel(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2015
I dreamt of urinating for a longtime. While on it, some women were passing by and they told me to always come down frm the church podium and urinate. Pls what is d interpretations.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by 007Gbenga: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
luckyCO:
I had a dream that has occured up to 4times now. I wil climb a clif(tall building,tower,tall vehicle like cooling van etc) wit someone(person I know) but will climb there wit ease but very afraid to come down thru same route we climbed since no alternative route. Very suprising thing is my colleague wil climb up & come down with ease but I wil there thinking how to come down til i wake up.

This is a recurring dream, there are two intepretatios to your dream:

The first one is that you are afraid of your current achievements, you have reached one of your highest goals or objectives and you are afraid to show it off, maybe due to not wanting to arouse feelings of envy from friends or family members.

Secondly, it could mean that you are aspiring for ambitions or goals that you are very difficult to achieve.

As you can see both dreams are centered around goals and ambitions, maybe you need to set your priorities right.

Dreams interpereted by 007Gbenga staff of HF Magazine: www.hfmagazineonline.com
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by toronto10(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
I was at a particular place in a dream. suddenly i saw two big snakes. So i boldly removed my belt and continously hit one of them until it died but the other one ran away.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by 007Gbenga: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
toronto10:
I was at a particular place in a dream. suddenly i saw two big snakes. So i boldly removed my belt and continously hit one of them until it died but the other one ran away.

Snakes mean a lot in dreams, describe you dream very well before an interpretation could be given, where did you see the snake? what kind of snakes were they? Cobra? Python? Rattlesnakes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by 007Gbenga: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flyingngel:
I dreamt of urinating for a longtime. While on it, some women were passing by and they told me to always come down frm the church podium and urinate. Pls what is d interpretations.

Sketchy but urinating in a dream is a pun for being pissed off and expressing it negatively. It could be that you're not happy about a current situation. Maybe you should dig deep into what's bothering you.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by 007Gbenga: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hiploko:
Pls help sir. In d dream, I was in my fathers house and didn't go to greet my relations until one came and found out that I came back. So becos he has found out, I went to the big compound to greet dem. Bt all of them were answering my greeting sumhw. Making me feel like I don't care to relate with dem, so they were answering me anyhow. Even youths from my kindred didn't answer my greetings well. So after I jisted with the few that talked to me, I started going back to my own fathers house. On d way, I noticed 2 big speakers hung by a rope in d air playing music. I now said, it is d speakers mounted by my uncle in d US nd then woke up

Your dream suggest a feeling of animosity towards you from your kindred. If this is a recuring dream it tells that you need to re-evaluate a SITUATION or give issues of morality a thought. Maybe you have assumed a position that your relatives are opposed to, or perharps you are taking part in something your kindreds do not approve of.

The speakers you see tells you that you want your voice to be heard over the position you have taken. You can see that in the dream that no one wanted to answer you. The speakers complement the theme of the dream.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by kennylicious: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good day Man of God, I had a dream that I was queuing to fetch water with some people. people fetched thier water and left, when it gotsl to my turn, I dropped the bucket inside the well, but was so hard to lift unlike other people who fetched before me, as I tried to fetch the water, I got to know the bucket caught a big fish, resembling a shark, I called people to see, and people were advising me to poison or kill the shark, then I woke up. please help in interpretation. thanks
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by rooshni(f): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
I was in a market. I saw a man selling Fresh okro ,i bought that of 50 naira and all of a sudden in a happy mood I bought that of 150 again making it a total of 200naira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Were Your Spouse / Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah / The Outcome Of Satan's Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.