Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? (3788 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / What's The Interpretation Of Dreams Of Dogs Biting Your Hands? Listen To This Me / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? by Revadebola: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
DON'T SCROLL DOWN. READ IT.
Write Down This Phone Number You Will Need It: +2349059270030.
After I posted my audio message titled "Dreams Of Dogs Biting Your Hand", a listener in Abuja, Nigeria, forwarded it to his friend in Lagos, Nigeria.
His friend listened to it and hurrily phoned me to narrate his experience.
He is a married man, but was having an extra marital affairs with a woman.
Then when he jilted the woman, he had a dream.
In his dream; he saw a dog bit his hand. He woke up from the dream, very sickly and he found it difficult to stool.
Amazingly, the woman he jilted, phoned him and asked him, "are you still alive?" Expecting him to be dead by then.
I have warned you several times, don't ever ignore your dreams. Your dreams are the spiritual xray of things taking place in the spirit realm.
Dogs symbolizes witchcraft in African setting. Whenever you dream of dogs, it means the attacks and appearances of witchcraft are taking place against your life.
Hands represents your life endeavours and goals.
When you dream of a dog biting your hand, it means, witchcraft powers are attacking your life endeavours and plans.
If you don't act fast for deliverance prayers, they can cause a lot of havoc.
DON'T POSTPONE IT, GIVE ME A CALL OR ADD ME ON YOUR WHATSAPP, FOR PRAYERS AND COUNSELING,WITH THIS PHONE NUMBER :+2349059270030.
JUST LIKE THAT FRIEND FORWARDED MY AUDIO MESSAGE TO HIS FRIEND, FORWARD THIS POST TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? by Origin(f): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
It means two things:
you ate a wicked dog before u slept and your conscience will not let you rest.

You are an ekiti/calabar person. The state's dog association at sending you warning not to use the persisting recession to come after the area dogs as meat supplement.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Sermon: Maximising Your Talents And Potentials / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Easter Year C (april 14 2013) / What Is The Meaning Of Life, As An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.