Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS (57379 Views)

OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / REFERENDUM : All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria. PM NEWS. / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Dragonking: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
ukomko:

Am in your south south... ur so called south south brothers are fools.
Dangote will lay pipe from ur backyard to lagos siphoning crude and u r there asking nonsense idiotic question. Onye ara!!!!
Your brothers are the fo0ls..building and developing other non Igbo states while leaving their own land to decay and wash away by erosion yet are shouting for Biafra...Imbeciles!!
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ukomko: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Your brothers are the fo0ls..building and developing other non Igbo states while leaving their own land to decay and wash away by erosion yet are shouting for Biafra...Imbeciles!!
It shows to you that we are the indomitables, we prosper anywhere we go.we are hard and,smart working people.we adapt to any environment. We owe properties all over the world. Can you do dat? What ur brothers do is cry for amnesty money.60k.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Dragonking: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2015
ukomko:

It shows to you that we are the indomitables, we prosper anywhere we go.we are hard and,smart working people.we adapt to any environment. We owe properties all over the world. Can you do dat? What ur brothers do is cry for amnesty money.60k.
Hehehehe, that's why your brothers are crying for Biafra like the little bitches that they are...BTW you are successful in another mans land but not even prosperous in your own land....Thats enough to let you know how cursed your Biafra lands are...
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ngoziama: 4:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Ndlistic:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/07/referendum-all-fg-properties-will-go-to-biafra-debts-to-nigeria/

Even if I am broke I must borrow money to fly down anytime for this vote.ndi igbo biko lets unite for this purpose.even in federal offices ibos are relegated.i give you an example, all government secondary schools in abuja are headed only by north I mean core north who are even less qualified than ibo teachers in that school.again they deny ibos their promotion in most places.aaaaahhh kedu ihe anyi mere.even after no victor no vanquished. You hate us nigeria so please let us go.OJUKWU NWANNEM KEDU EBE INO. Britain should desist from playing politics in this issue.colonial masters who wasted innocent lives.judgement must come for all of you from God.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ngoziama: 4:18am On Dec 08, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Referendum my black asss!!! Where were they when Nnamdi KANU was instigating violence and threatening the sovereignty of the nation?? Why didn't Nnamdi tow the path of seeking for referendum and dialogue instead of instigating violence among the gullible ones. Biafra is a delusion and by the time the federal government is done dealing with Nnamdi KANU for treasonable felony he will understand that everybody is trapped in the zoo and there is no going back.

Let your ass be black or charcoal that is your business. You sound fustrated already.if nnamdi hadnt started this nobody would have taken us serious.please why are you fustrated.our properties are scattered more all over in this country than any other .why are you ranting, allow fraudsters to go now, allow wayo people to go now .you see your life.dont even go further to abuse us or I will buy that market nowwww.how cant I have a say in a country yet you make me believe I am from there.if there is a problem in far europe they kill us, if there is cartoon , they kill us, if they lose elections they kill us .NIGERIIIIIIIIIAAAA HAPUM KAM LAA BEM BIKO.TAKE YOUR COUNTRY SINCE YOU VOWED WE WILL REMAIN INFERIOR. Even buhari said it, I will favour voters of buhari more .He has shown that in his appointments so take your country,.we are not struggling for appointment or abuja just let us go to our own land.its that an issue.Buharis utterances is so undemocratic.let me see obama , cameron, ,kenyatta or even zuma say that.noooo, after elections you move on carrying every citizen along but buhari said he will deal with his enemies.nigeria we have tried.let us part ways amicably.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ngoziama: 4:22am On Dec 08, 2015
great664:
People keep saying and boasting that Biafra can't stand but its getting closer and stronger each day, for those writing long epistle of Biafra landlocked and having no Ports, How about Switzerland? Do they have? Are they progressing? Or those saying about Igbos investing in Nigeria territory, abeg when is it a crime to invest in other region/country?

It requires a little more time,

Buhari being a foooool, arrogant and a dictator brought this on Nigeria by claiming to Marginalize the. 5% the world was watching, Now he is junketing to different countries to seek for allies to help him crush the Biafra dream

Destiny can only be delayed.........

Thank you for making KANU more popular and winning more supporters/CITIZEN for Biafra

Note: Lying Liers from where the sunset won't like this news but all I have to say is Let the Sunrise and Shine its light to the people
#Biafra

Gbam ka I kwuru nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ethicalUser(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2015
drake22:
Unfortunately FG doesn't have much asset in SE/SS except oil well and few University and 3airports.
That's Enuf to tell u the level of marginalization taking place since 1970. Really they have got a valid reason to leave.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by EasternPride: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:

Bring pictures of ur Isoko land, let me bring pictures of Abiriba, Igberre or Ukwa Area.

I don't think you have been to Igboland before except maybe Onitsha.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by lawrenceunaa: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
ethicalUser:

That's Enuf to tell u the level of marginalization taking place since 1970. Really they have got a valid reason to leave.
thanks for pointing this out.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ikennaj44: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
I know of several Igbo's that are not in support of Biafra...Why speak for all the Igbo's.... why didn't you mention where you came from and your village if they support Biafra?? Abeg park well.

this guy is from S/W claiming S/S, don't mention delta in your assertion
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ukomko: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Hehehehe, that's why your brothers are crying for Biafra like the little bitches that they are...BTW you are successful in another mans land but not even prosperous in your own land....Thats enough to let you know how cursed your Biafra lands are...
R u not ashamed that i can come to ur house and beat you? If u cant succeed in ur land, u cant succeed in another man's land. R u living?Who is cursed?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by great664(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2015
shegra58:
nothing about this is getting serious OEAS is just like a rebel organisation with no strong back ground or any international community support,their chairman was an ex-con sentenced to 20yrs in cameronian prison with hard labor but served 7yrs with tortured before he was later released so how can u depend on this type of illusion or anything that come from it to get biafra? U can Google search this yourself and wake up from your slumber
Lol, read my post again and understand that I . Didn't base it on OEAS or any org, I was just sharing my views on hoow buhari made the agitation stronger by claiming to marginilize the . 5% and how the biafra dream can be delayed but not changed.

From your heart do you think nigeria is a country or its just a settlement of diffrent tribe wwho occupy this territory ?

A country that cannot bbuild a functional refinery yet keep closing functional ones as illegal ones. A joke to . Other countries

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Dragonking: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
ukomko:

R u not ashamed that i can come to ur house and beat you? If u cant succeed in ur land, u cant succeed in another man's land. R u living?Who is cursed?
Nope, you should be ashamed because you can't survive in your own house that's why you need me to survive..That's why you all are cursed...You are every tribe's little biitch nothing more.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
pimpinlala:

What is soo rebel about the organisation?

According to the dictionary, "Rebel" is a person who rises in opposition or
armed resistance against an established government or leader.

Every member of the OEAS organization are involved in the activities as
defined above, including the chairman.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Tequilah: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
dason4life:
According to the dictionary, "Rebel" is a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader. Every member of the OEAS organization are involved in the activities as defined above, including the chairman.

Thank you!! I hope they grasp this definition very quickly. What international clout does this so-called OEAS group even have? Which countries recognise them? Do they carry as much weight as the UN or AU?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tequilah:

Thank you!! I hope they grasp this definition very quickly. What international clout does this so-called OEAS group even have? Which countries recognise them? Do they carry as much weight as the UN or AU?

That was the same question I was trying to ask. The organisation that is not recognized even by Wikipedia?

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Tequilah: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
dason4life:
That was the same question I was trying to ask. The organisation that is not recognized even by Wikipedia?

It is sad that an unrecognised rebel group without any international backing, is making decisions for a proposed country called Biafra, and the pro-Biafra supporters are eagerly lapping it up. Sad. sad
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tequilah:

It is sad that an unrecognised rebel group without any international backing, is making decisions for a proposed country called Biafra, and the pro-Biafra supporters are eagerly lapping it up. Sad. sad

That is the result of "Band-Wagon Effect"
Most of the Pro-Biafra supporters have no idea of what is going on
They were brain-wased, lied to and given false promises.
The real Tycoon in the East are not in support
- Arthur Eze
- The Uba Brothers
- The Offor family

I am sure Biafra won't exist because the Igbos have a weakness which other tribes
use against them:- When it comes to money, Igbos don't trust themselves.

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ukomko: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Nope, you should be ashamed because you can't survive in your own house that's why you need me to survive..That's why you all are cursed...You are every tribe's little biitch nothing more.
Your people are cursed. Without an igbo man u are nothing.if at all u r from south south,a land flowing with milk and honey. Y are u suffering?Biafra is optional.itzz not by force and it must come. Then u can pay ur allegiance to alamajiri. Monkey.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ukomko: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
dason4life:

- Arthur Eze
- The Uba Brothers
- The Offor family

U r either a baboon or a monkey.

I am sure Biafra won't exist because the Igbos have a weakness which other tribes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ukomko: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
dason4life:

- Arthur Eze
- The Uba Brothers
- The Offor family

U r either a baboon or a monkey

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Tequilah: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
great664:
Lol, read my post again and understand that I . Didn't base it on OEAS or any org, I was just sharing my views on hoow buhari made the agitation stronger by claiming to marginilize the . 5% and how the biafra dream can be delayed but not changed.

From your heart do you think nigeria is a country or its just a settlement of diffrent tribe wwho occupy this territory ?

A country that cannot bbuild a functional refinery yet keep closing functional ones as illegal ones. A joke to . Other countries

Which functional refinery was closed?? shocked
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Dragonking: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
ukomko:

Your people are cursed. Without an igbo man u are nothing.if at all u r from south south,a land flowing with milk and honey. Y are u suffering?Biafra is optional.itzz not by force and it must come. Then u can pay ur allegiance to alamajiri. Monkey.
Heya, I see the pain but we pay allegiance to no one...Am glad you know that our land is flowing with milk n honey that's why u are currently there for survival and not in Biafra..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ukomko: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Heya, I see the pain but we pay allegiance to no one...Am glad you know that our land is flowing with milk n honey that's why u are currently there for survival and not in Biafra..
Begging for amnesty peanut. Itz either u are a baboon or a monkey
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by realsammy: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
my simple question is this?

why are some people so scared n afraid of Biafra restoration through REFERENDUM?

Is it through that the amalgamation was meant to be revisited after 100 years?

pls is it by force to be in one Nigeria?

Does the BIAFRANS have the right to go their separate way?

Does it mean that those that like n support the continue existence of Nigeria can not survive when Biafra goes?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by realsammy: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=ukomko post=40810026][/quote]

u are simply a block head... Biafra is real and its supported by people that believe in the future of their generations yet unborn... not money monger's n politicians.

why are u guys so scared of Biafra? can't u survive without us?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by lezz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
don't sweat it, Biafra is a mere political agitation for political relevance and concession. After the success of Opc and mend, and now bokoharam in drawing national attention to their political destitution, I was surprised it took this long for the East to come up with this.

I don't see Biafra coming off, that ship ain't sailing even if River state gives it access to the Atlantic. it will end in our history books as a failed attempt at political revisionism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by realsammy: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:

if u are truely a south south man as they named u and u are against Biafra restoration pls go n confirm who gave birth to u...
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Malawian(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
EasternPride:

Bring pictures of ur Isoko land, let me bring pictures of Abiriba, Igberre or Ukwa Area.

I don't think you have been to Igboland before except maybe Onitsha.
you are not without reason. i know of my school friend who stays in warri, this guy does not know what the head bridge looks like. obviously, he has never been to asaba, the capital of the state he resided in.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by great664(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tequilah:

Which functional refinery was closed?? shocked
Haven't you heard of refineries the federal government close as illegal, yes there are illegal but still able yo refine crude, why not the FG give them paper to make them legal,

Google is ur friend
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Tequilah: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
great664:
Haven't you heard of refineries the federal government close as illegal, yes there are illegal but still able yo refine crude, why not the FG give them paper to make them legal,

Google is ur friend

No, Google has nothing to do with this. The only so-called 'refineries' that were closed down, are fabricated barges in the creeks where militants refine stolen crude got from vandalised pipelines and flow station lines. The diesel they produce is even totally off-spec., full of impurities and can cause 'knocked' engines.

How can you be justifying the refining of stolen crude in the creeks?? shocked And vandalisation of pipelines from which these so-called refining companies get their crude??
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by EasternPride: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Malawian:

you are not without reason. i know of my school friend who stays in warri, this guy does not know what the head bridge looks like. obviously, he has never been to asaba, the capital of the state he resided in.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.