Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... (3539 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Joke Of The Day::: Our Chicken Is Relocating [pics] / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by badassProdigy(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Any word to describe this Lady?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by eme1n(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Making it rain on that garden tool..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by 9niceguy(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by sinaj(f): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Jeeeeeez! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Shaking my head.. shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by delishpot: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
So just this 1 photo makes you think she happily allowed the guy do that to her?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Well urm, dats wat u get wen ur under the influence of alcohol.. All these girls dah go to nightclub and in the mornin u will see them forming virgin mary... Alright
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by badassProdigy(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
delishpot:
So just this 1 photo makes you think she happily allowed the guy do that to her?
so it means dat U can also allow a guy do dis to U, even though u're not happy wit it...?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by delishpot: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2015
badassProdigy:

so it means dat U can also allow a guy do dis to U, even though u're not happy wit it...?

Does that look like she allowed him do it? Play a movie of the scene lets see her reaction after that act. If she smilled it off or not. I cant judge her based on 1 photo.
If a crazy girl kisses you and you push her away but someone takes 1 shot and its when she was kissing you. Should I judge you based on that photo even when I do not know how it all ended?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by badassProdigy(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
delishpot:

Does that look like she allowed him do it?
delishpot:

U seem confused here young Lady...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by delishpot: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
badassProdigy:

U seem confused here young Lady...

Okay sir.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Airforce1(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2015
see her face like she no like am grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2015
A wh're and a wimp undecided

Both of them lack parental care and upbringing
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
op, just one question pls... are u d guy who did dis to this innocent girl?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
kerygalerie:
Innocent girl?

How do you define innocent pls?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by SAMBARRY: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
I know This is what they'll be happy to see. undecided

Do I blame them if it's not for the tramp that is giving women a bad name
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Airforce1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
kerygalerie:

Innocent ko, adjacent ni.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by poshestmina(f): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Airforce1:

Hey
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Shaking my head.. shocked
no big deal its her bosoms
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by Airforce1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
poshestmina:

Hey
poshest, whatsul with you?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by poshestmina(f): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Airforce1:

poshest, whatsul with you?

Good
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by miqos02(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2015
old news
Re: Photo Of The Day : Our Ladies No Dey Shame Sha... by miqos02(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Airforce1:

(1) (Reply)

OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? / See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) / Zahra Buhari Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.