Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas (3790 Views)

Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by amodu(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo posted this on his Facebook page:

President Buhari Decides to appoint a New
Minister for Petroleum to oversee the oil and
gas sectors. This were part of the Discussions
at the sidelines of the Summit of the Forum on
China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) in
Johannesburg, South Africa. The Name(s) of the
Nominee will be announced in the week before
Christmas
Also NIGERIA AND ANGOLA TO COOPERATE ON
BOOSTING OIL PRICE
Nigeria and Angola on Saturday agreed to
cooperate and also reach out to other oil
producing countries in an effort to shore up the
dwindling price of oil in the global market.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1547001405591791&id=100008458392663&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1547001405591791%3Atl_objid.1547001405591791%3Athid.100008458392663%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1451635199%3A-691946531284857539#footer_action_list
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
hun?
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by drss(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Am sure an a.b.o.k.i will take over from him. Confused president.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by tayebest(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Thats just the best, because you cant be a president and a minister at same time in a torn situation of Nigeria...

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by saint047(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
There's a certain "silence of the graveyard" on the Bayelsa elections by a certain social media camp.

Of course, we are a divided people.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by AceRoyal: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
If this is true,then I'm very afraid for the future of this Nation because it will go a long way to show that PMB is very much confused on how to govern this Nation.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Segadem(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Oga PMB if the burden is too much for u call Jesus is a burden bearer .

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Vikkie14: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Someone should please remind me what he had in Economics in the 'doctored' WAEC result.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Segadem(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2015
AceRoyal:
If this is true,then I'm very afraid for the future of this Nation because it will go a long way to show that PMB is very much confused on how to govern this Nation.
wetin he go do to please u ppl? He appoint the post for himself u ppl complain now he wants to give it out now, u are still complaining, haba!

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by IAMTHEHERO: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2015
This APC regime is a complete definition of CONFUSION.
Father: Son, define confusion?
Son: Confusion means WHEN APC ARE IN POWER!!

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Vikkie14: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Segadem:
Oga PMB if the burden is too much for u call Jesus is a burden bearer .
There are some burden Jesus wont bear for you.
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by ajepako(f): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
tayebest:
Thats just the best, because you cant be a president and a minister at same time in a torn situation of Nigeria...

God bless Nigeria!

You forgot to add Minister of Tourism to his portfolio grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by AceRoyal: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Segadem:
wetin he go do to please u ppl? He appoint the post for himself u ppl complain now he wants to give it out now, u are still complaining, haba!
Please don't allow partisan sentiments blind u and make u to defend rubbish and make u seem a fool.
He knows he has already failed as petroleum minister with the lingering fuel crisis.All he is trying to do is look for a scape goat to hang it on while still protecting his image.It's classic misdirection 101.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Firefire(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Walahi, APC and Buhary are super clueless, running a visionless government that lack direction.

Oshi-pele-be. undecided

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by ajepako(f): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Actually, PMB is looking for a fall-and-blame guy for the failure of the petroleum industry..

Wise guy..

grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Truth24(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2015
He don tire
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by PRYCE(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Who bin deceive am before??
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari wants to Shift the Blame of fuel scarcity to a new Petroleum Minister,he is tired of taking d bashings of Nigerians,but we no go gree,Baba you must complete what you started!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Firefire(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2015
ajepako:
Actually, PMB is looking for a fall-and-blame guy for the failure of the petroleum industry..

Wise guy..

grin grin cheesy cheesy

The grandpa think emm get brain, no matter the appointment, Buhary remains the Petroleum Minister till 2019. cheesy

He must ensure he stabilize the "Global Oil Price" before he can make any appointment or replacement.

Awon oniranu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by paulchucks: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2015
confused president the attack on him hit him so hard he has to surrender

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by ERAKAMUS: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Useless and Irresponsible Government looking for who to blame after Destroying the Country.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Segadem(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
AceRoyal:

Please don't allow partisan sentiments blind u and make u to defend rubbish and make u seem a fool.
He knows he has already failed as petroleum minister with the lingering fuel crisis.All he is trying to do is look for a scape goat to hang it on while still protecting his image.It's classic misdirection 101.
I wonder how u ppl reason though I'm not in support of PMB of being the petrol minister but your claim that he failed as a result of fuel scarcity is out of point. Are u just coming from USA or England? Tell me any of minister of petroleum in Nigeria that we did not experience fuel scarcity? Can u also tag them failure just because shortage of fuel in circulation?
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by AceRoyal: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Segadem:
I wonder how u ppl reason
Your thought pattern is shocking and depressing.
FYI I'm completely nonpartisan,I'm just a rationally and realistically minded Nigerian.
If you have a contradictary opinion pls back it up with good and rationally valid points and not tantrums and sarcastic jibes.
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by jlinkd78(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ever since Pmb 'demoted' Kachikwu from Nnpc GMD to Minister of State Petroleum, I v always had this conspiracy theory in my mind dat he will make a Northerner to head d nnpc and now relate with such person since he is d senior minister. With this new twist, all Buhari needs to do is to elevate Kachikwu to Senior Minister of Petroleum (cos d guy has proven he knows his onions and d 36 states already represented), appoint a Northerner Minister of State and still appoint someone from Niger Delta to be Gmd Nnpc. It is clear dat d intn'l community has made it clear to him dat he cant head d Ministry.
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by drss(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Vikkie14:
Someone should please remind me what he had in Economics in the 'doctored' WAEC result.
f9 but him get A1 for Igbo language. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Engineer123(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
hmmm! It is obvious that Mr president is confused.
Boys are not smiling.
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by utytill(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
A petroleum minister that can not refine a barrel of crude oil with at least 2 refinerie is a failure.So buhari is tactically resigning.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Miranda11: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Don't see any new person being appointed, Buhari will just elevate Kachikwu to a full minister cos putting any1 else above Kachikwu will spell doom 4 d Ministry. Hopefully gone r d days when technocrats are made 2 ans to non-technocrats coz dis is d type of mess we shld try n avoid again in Naija so we can move 4ward progressively.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Csami(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari thinks running the affairs of Nigeria as a president, petroleum minister and minister of tourism is easy abi?

He just realize that Nigeria of 1985 and 2015 is not the same.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Vikkie14:

Your answer is in HELL. Go there and find out
Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Harmvirus(f): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari just na-ebuhari Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Appoint New Minister Of Petroleum A Week Before Christmas by Ephemmm: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Vikkie14:

He has phd in zoology: may be that was why GEJ ruled Nigerian like a ZOO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Goodluck Johnathan Lecturing His Students At Uniport. / Niger Delta Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped Across The Region / My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.