Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up (3784 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, ‎has on Thursday, September 15, maintained that his Ministers are not doing enough to manage Nigeria’s economy, advising all Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, to sit up and think outside the box in fixing the current economic challenges.

The President made this known, ‎while speaking at a Ministerial Retreat on the Economy and the Budget, at the State House Banquet Hall in Abuja.

He said, ‎”Indeed, the challenges we face in the current recession require ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking, to deploy strategies that involve engaging meaningfully with the private sector, to raise the level of private sector investment in the economy as a whole.

“We are confident that the level of private investment will grow, as we are determined to make it easier to do business in Nigeria, by the reforms we are introducing under the auspices of the Presidential Committee on Ease of Doing Business,”‎ Buhari said.

He noted, that ‎the theme of the retreat, ‘Building Inter-Ministerial Synergy for Effective Planning and Budgeting in Nigeria,’ was very apt and timely, especially as ‘we are in the process of developing the 2017 Budget.’

‎According to sources, the President’s directive is coming at a time when there have been series of calls to reshuffle his cabinet, as most of his appointees have been accused of being incompetent.

‎Buhari Speaking further, decried that the Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies, had not benefited significantly from working together, and building consensus around common national objectives, thereby impending the development of the country.‎

‎The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, in her own remark, sympathised with Nigerians on the state of the economy, assuring ‎that things would soon change for the better.

‎She said, “We did not anticipate the impact of the much awaited crisis, which of course is built on our revenue which is down significantly.

“We have a credible plan, and that plan is based on the need to invest in our infrastructure, and each of the Experts spoke on that.

“That is the only solution for Nigeria to take us out of this situation, and we are working on that,” Adeosun said.

https://www.post-nigeria.com/my-ministers-are-incompetent-buhari-opens-up/
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by arosunshine(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Ftc
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by nnachukz(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2016
This Chinakwe's dog eeh, must it always be others? When will you blame yourself.
Dog stealing owner's meat but will always bark when others jump fence as he regards only them as thieves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Mockinbird: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Dullardo cow calling dumb.ass-dullardo basterrds.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2016
The blame game continues. The incompetent workman always blaming his tools. cool cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by kilokeys(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Is GEJ part of the ministerial team?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nusaf: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Change them, u have the constitutional backing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by DonCortino: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
If a coach buy and uses poor players in his team, when they begin to fumble in games who is the first to be axed?

Buhari take note! It took u six months to appoint these failures.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by nelcliff(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2016
So at last you can say something different from blaming ex president GOODLUCK JONATHAN. I pray tht God open your eyes to see the amount of suffering your government has inflicted on innocents citizen's and give you the grace to put things right...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Calismart(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Nawa o
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2016
nelcliff:
So at last you can say something different from blaming ex president GOODLUCK JONATHAN. I pray tht God open your eyes to see the amount of suffering your government has inflicted on innocents citizen's and give you the grace to put things right...
With the time he took to appoint his ministers; the expectation was so high, but by the time he was through, the disappointment was devastating. same names, same clone of dullards, that have been running the country from time immemorial.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2016
It is obvious that this government is a reactionary government. No plan to govern, no program, reacting to events and making empty promises to the gullible masses.
It will be safe to say the Government is a hyper-clueless type of government that is learning on the job process. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by DMerciful(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari is the least incompetent person in his administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
What? shocked shocked.Ministers which took you 6months to appoint and which you called "noisemakers? Now what will you called your zombie supporters? GEJ came but was hated for being from a minority ethnic group but this has confirmed Buhari to be the worst president & government ever witnessed in Nigeria's histroy.#CHANGEBEGINSWITHLIES.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by drss2(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2016
hahahhahahahahaha cheesy d dullard surely no dey disappoint. grin who appoint d ministers was it not him spending 6 months to appoint ministers only to end up as bench warmers can only happen if d commander in chief is a bench warmer himself.
i wont blame his ministers. i blame d dullard in chief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Great leaders takes responsibility for what their governance have produced,but Buhari is far from it.This is a serious indictment on this fool.So the national assembly should immediately initiate impeachment proceedings on Buhari for failure of quality governance after all he nominated & forwarded the names of the [/b]"incompetent ministers"[b] for NASS consideration & approval.Besides Buhari himself is also the [/b]Incompetent Minister[b] of Petroleum.Nigeria just negodu your president. cry cry cry #CHANGEBEGINWITHLIES.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by adekayo1234(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2016
That statement is not complete... I think he meant to say 'I and my ministers are clueless'. Buhari just fall my hand big time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by drss2(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2016
blues20:
The blame game continues. The incompetent workman always blaming his tools. cool cool
d dullard is just talking to save face. every body knows dat he (buari) does not allow his ministers initiate policies on their own without approval from oga. go to ministries n see tons of files waiting for buari to approve. i wont blame d ministers too much for their poor performance, especially kemi adeosun. d dullard is d one dictating to dem including cbn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Guess our SW people can see the effects of their ignorance? VP Oshibajo should be ashamed of himself by accepting to serve with this numbskull of a president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
d dullard is just talking to save face. every body knows dat he (buari) does not allow his ministers initiate policies on their own without approval from oga. go to ministries n see tons of files waiting for buari to approve. i wont blame d ministers too much for their poor performance, especially kemi adeosun. d dullard is d one dictating to dem including cbn.
Which simply means he is a political military dictator in a civilian agbada. A leopard does not change its skin; a true saying indeed.
Nigerians should get creative and plan on how to survive this hard time.... because, it may last longer than anticipated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
hahahhahahahahaha cheesy d dullard surely no dey disappoint. grin who appoint d ministers was it not him spending 6 months to appoint ministers only to end up with bench warmers can only happen if d commander in chief is a bench warmer himself.
That is ehen! grin grin cheesy wink.I Wonder what will be going on now in the mind of the fanatic ones like NgeneUkwenu,Omenka,etc.Well sorry is the consolation for them now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by badmrkt(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2016
No be him b minister too?
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2016
same ministers that he took years to appoint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2016
[/b]‎"According to sources, the President’s directive is coming at a time when there have been series of calls to reshuffle his cabinet, as most of his appointees have been accused of being incompetent".[b] This is happening because he himself is super clueless to know they are highly incompetent So sad for this country. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Shiitposter: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2016
blues20:
well said

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by shotin(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2016
grin but can buhari really say that.... Because his indirectly saying he is incompetent and clueless.... He employ them, and it took him six months to do so... Abeg who is now incompetent...... lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by CSTR2: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2016
And straight from the horse's mouth.
From kemi to fashola to lai muhammed to audu ogbeh, ngige, none of them have the required expertise.
Failures the lots of them.
I expect afonjas to call buhari IPOB. cheesy
Illiterates.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Junk Reporting Report from the Very Useless Post.com..

IPOB Post.com....indeed

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Ipob Vandals and day dreaming grin grin

No be only 2019.....na 2050....
Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2016
I'm not all about d blaming game bt NOw he's realised his mistake wat NEXT. It's normal to make mistake bt the ability to correct them appropriately is wat makes d major/Key difference btw a failure and a success.

Buhari has failed bt not yet a failure if he can correct his mistakes. God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by idupaul: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Good good good we are getting somewhere in this blamocracy
.we have at least move from Jonathan to others

1 Like

Re: My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up by Paperwhite(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Junk Reporting Report from the Very Useless Post.com..

IPOB Post.com....indeed
You don't need that to know that your demigod is the complete definition of cluelessness dearie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Threatens To Die With President Muhammadu Buhari If He Visits Enugu Dec 22 / Pictures Of Sambisa Forest As NA Brought Down Camp Zero / Ihedioha Legal Team Fatal Error Makes Uzodima Win The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.