Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking (688 Views)

Unlocking All Kind Of 4G,3G And 2G Internet Modems / Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test / Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by mygee2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please nairalanders tech geeks please yesterday i tried setting up a pattern for my phone nd unfortunately i forgot the pattern please any help guy

Bless yhr guys
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by mperoakeem(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lollllllll grin grin grin grin

U mean u 4got the pattern YOU set ursef.. E get as e be ooo
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by mygee2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
mperoakeem:
Lollllllll grin grin grin grin

U mean u 4got the pattern YOU set ursef.. E get as e be ooo
lolz
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by giftedben: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
if your data connection is on click on forgot pattern. then enter your gmail password. and it will unlock
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by mygee2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
giftedben:
if your data connection is on click on forgot pattern. then enter your gmail password. and it will unlock
data is off
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
mygee2:
data is off
U have to enter recovery mode by pressing and holding both the power and volume down buttons for 10-15secs. Navigate to factory reset. U might or might not lose your files
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by giftedben: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
mygee2:
data is off
Hard Resetting Your Device.
note: you will loss most of the applications you installed before.
1. Begin by powering down your Android device.
2. While the device is powered off,hold down the "Volume up" button, along with the "Power" button until the menu "Android system recovery" is displayed on screen.
3. Use the volume buttons (or if your device has one, you can use the keyboard arrows) to scroll through the displayed menu until you select "Wipe data/Factory Reset".
4. Use the Enter key, a finger press or the camera button to activate the Factory Reset.
5. The device will now prompt you, asking if you really wish todelete all user data.Use the camera button, a fingerpress or the Enter key to confirm.
6. Your device will now perform a full data wipe.When this has completed, a message will appear showing"Data wipe complete". Simply select "Reboot system now" to complete the process.
7. You can now let your device boot up as normal.Upon this first reboot, you will need to go through the initial setup and re-download any updates and applications that you previously had installed on your device.
Re: Help With My Gioonee Andriod Unlocking by mygee2(m): 6:04am On Dec 08, 2015
giftedben:

Hard Resetting Your Device.
note: you will loss most of the applications you installed before.
1. Begin by powering down your Android device.
2. While the device is powered off,hold down the "Volume up" button, along with the "Power" button until the menu "Android system recovery" is displayed on screen.
3. Use the volume buttons (or if your device has one, you can use the keyboard arrows) to scroll through the displayed menu until you select "Wipe data/Factory Reset".
4. Use the Enter key, a finger press or the camera button to activate the Factory Reset.
5. The device will now prompt you, asking if you really wish todelete all user data.Use the camera button, a fingerpress or the Enter key to confirm.
6. Your device will now perform a full data wipe.When this has completed, a message will appear showing"Data wipe complete". Simply select "Reboot system now" to complete the process.
7. You can now let your device boot up as normal.Upon this first reboot, you will need to go through the initial setup and re-download any updates and applications that you previously had installed on your device.
thanks guy it worked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is Starting To Mess Up / Lumia 950 And Lumia 950 XL Improves Performance Camera / Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.