Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test (7413 Views)

Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by TechsNG: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello guys, i just made a video comparing the iPhone 6 to the infinix hot 4 in terms of fingerprint unlocking speed.

Wondering which smartphone unlocks faster using the fingerprint ID? Watch the video below and please, share your thoughts afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbHAnI8HkL0

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Why all this unnecessary comparisons with The iPhone? undecided
If I may ask what's it supposed to prove?.....
Who will by an iPhone will buy......and vice versa with or with out comparison!......so u Guys should stop already angry
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by wayaa007(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2016
I use an infinix hot note, and I won't buy a new infinix for the following reasons
1. No innovation in design, hot 4 looks like my hot note, note 3 looks like note 2.
2. Major brands perform far better than an infinix
3. Bad after sales service
4. lower resale value
But TechNg, good work anyway, if you can pass my message to the infinix company, please do, so they will improve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
wayaa007:
I use an infinix hot note, and I won't buy a new infinix for the following reasons
1. No innovation in design, hot 4 looks like my hot note, note 3 looks like note 2.
4. lower resale value
But TechNg, good work anyway, if you can pass my message to the infinix company, please do, so they will improve
I disagree with everything you said

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Kaybaba5(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2016
What is this one saying
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by TechsNG: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2016
wayaa007:
4. lower resale value

Am sure they are reading...... smiley
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by wayaa007(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2016
lofty900:
I disagree with everything you said
Please state your reason
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
wayaa007:

Please state your reason
note 2 doesn't look like note 3, the camera of note 2 is round while that of note 3 is square.
I bought an infinix hot 2 last year for 17,800 and sold it last month at 15k. You call that low resell value?
Calcare services are available in every city in Nigeria, you call that poor after sales services?
I currently use the infinix note 2 and I do everything I want with it. It has a bigger screen and battery life than Samsung Galaxy Note 4. So how do major brands perform better?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op you need to have your h*e*a*d examine for comparing Lion with Cockroach

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by sakalisis(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
KillerFrost:
Who will by an iPhone will buy......and vice versa with or with out comparison!......so u Guys should stop already angry
fados4sure:

KillerFrost:

Had to quote u just to chip in this, u might find the comparison absurb but seriousLY THE FINGERPRINT ON THE HOT 4 IS NOT ONLY SUPERB BUT ONE OF THE FASTEST HAVE USED

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by henrynick(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
sakalisis:

Had to quote u just to chip in this, u might find the comparison absurb but seriousLY THE FINGERPRINT ON THE HOT 4 IS NOT ONLY SUPERB BUT ONE OF THE FASTEST HAVE USED

So you re saying that infinix fingerprint is faster than iPhone.....really nigga

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by TechsNG: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2016
fados4sure:

Did you even watch the video?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Bossmd: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2016
iPhone don suffer. Infinix vs iPhone!!! Wetin we no go see for this world cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by TechsNG: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2016
henrynick:

So you re saying that infinix fingerprint is faster than iPhone.....really nigga

Watch and find out... smiley

==Modified==

Please, to all those seeing this as an avenue to rain abuses, the video ONLY compares both smartphones in terms of 'FINGERPRINT ID SPEED'. I never made mention of the infinix hot 4 better than the iPhone 6.

Thank you.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Bossmd: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2016
TechsNG:

So a phone whose fingerprint scanner is at the back is better than an iPhone? Haba bros you can do better na grin
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Bossmd: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2016
TechsNG:
Hello guys, i just made a video comparing the iPhone 6 to the infinix hot 4 in terms of fingerprint unlocking speed.

Wondering which smartphone unlocks faster using the fingerprint ID? Watch the video below and please, share your thoughts afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbHAnI8HkL0

So what are you trying to tell us now? That MTK is faster than Apple's A9 chip?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by TechsNG: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

So a phone whose fingerprint scanner is at the back is better than an iPhone? Haba bros you can do better na grin

Please, what has position got to do with speed?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by TechsNG: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

So what are you trying to tell us now? That MTK is faster than Apple's A9 chip?

Definitely not. This isn't a performance test, but just a fingerprint unlocking test. BTW, the iPhone 6 is powered by Apple's A8 chip and not A9 smiley
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by henrynick(m): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2016
TechsNG:

Guy you re dumb as Bleep I use infinix hot2 t
.......all this mtk devices are shit.fine I understand you wanna make sales you people cone here and display stupidity saying infinix better pass iPhone ....hear your self out....you sound extremely stupid

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2016
sakalisis:

...lol....bro...The comparison is uncalled for....... OK...ion use ios but let me ask u this.......if I have 240k to buy an iPhone, so i would abandon my quest and go for hot 4 cox u claimed it thumbprint unlock faster or what are u saying?.... Or if I nid a midrange device(in this case,the hot 4)...would I abandon it and go for the iOS when my pocket nor rish? ....u see why I say its uncalled for?.........This is just to massage the egos of infinix fan boys....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 31, 2016
TechsNG:

Did you even watch the video?
Why will i waste my time watching that ru*bb*ish?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Bossmd: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2016
TechsNG:

Please, what has position got to do with speed?

Nothing, but positioning a Fingerprint Scanner behind a phone is backwards and redundant. Please stop comparing elephant to ant. That's a mediocre showcase and very 17th Century!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Bossmd: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2016
henrynick:

Guy you re dumb as Bleep I use infinix hot2 t
.......all this mtk devices are shit.fine I understand you wanna make sales you people cone here and display stupidity saying infinix better pass iPhone ....hear your self out....you sound extremely stupid

I will be surprised if he is not
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by tmanis(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

Nothing, but positioning a Fingerprint Scanner behind a phone is backwards and redundant. Please stop comparing elephant to ant. That's a mediocre showcase and very 17th Century!

so the LG V20 will be backwards and redundant..
the LG V10 is backwards and redundant
the LG G5 is backwards and redundant
the Nexus 6P and 5X are backwards and redundant
the Hauweii Honor 7 is backwards and redundant

abi?? ??

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by tmanis(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2016
KillerFrost:
...lol....bro...The comparison is uncalled for....... OK...ion use ios but let me ask u this.......if I have 240k to buy an iPhone, so i would abandon my quest and go for hot 4 cox u claimed it thumbprint unlock faster or what are u saying?.... Or if I nid a midrange device(in this case,the hot 4)...would I abandon it and go for the iOS when my pocket nor rish? ....u see why I say its uncalled for?.........This is just to massage the egos of infinix fan boys....

Well, if you had all the money in the world, and fingerprint technology is the ONLY thing you cared about, wouldnt you wanna go for the fastest??
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Stevengold(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Well, lemme Rap this up, I believe the op is not in anyway comparing specz of the infinix hot 4 to iPhone 6, not a fan of both, I'm using LG G2. But I think he's just being opinionated about the *speed of the finger print scanner* according to what he said "it's faster" That doesn't make the hot 4 superior to iPhone in anyway. At least give credit to infinix to even embed fingerprint scanners in their phone. However u can't compare both phones.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by sakalisis(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
henrynick:

Yes faster than the iphone 6 at least though cant say for 6s cos i have both the iPhone 6 and hot4
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by sakalisis(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
KillerFrost:

TechsNg comparison was interm of fingerprint which i was even tempted to do cos i cant believe infinix can produce a phone with a top-notch fingerprint, and nothing is wrong with the comparison cos even phone makers like Ulephone, Vernee, Cubot do compare some of their phone outstanding feature with that of an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by sakalisis(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Stevengold:
Well, lemme Rap this up, I believe the op is not in anyway comparing specz of the infinix hot 4 to iPhone 6, not a fan of both, I'm using LG G2. But I think he's just being opinionated about the *speed of the finger print scanner* according to what he said "it's faster" That doesn't make the hot 4 superior to iPhone in anyway. At least give credit to infinix to even embed fingerprint scanners in their phone. However u can't compare both phones.

U gat the point straight on....
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by henrynick(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
sakalisis:

Yes faster than the iphone 6 at least though cant say for 6s cos i have both the iPhone 6 and hot4

No offense you sound uneducated....abeg u finish sch?.......cos if you did ehh you'll understand that apple iPhone is a premium device while infinix is below budget sef becos u wan market fine u say infinix better pass iPhone well nah only 10% illiterates nah em go believe you sha
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by Bossmd: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
sakalisis:

henrynick:

No offense you sound uneducated....abeg u finish sch?.......cos if you did ehh you'll understand that apple iPhone is a premium device while infinix is below budget sef becos u wan market fine u say infinix better pass iPhone well nah only 10% illiterates nah em go believe you sha

He said he has both iPhone 6 and Infinix hot 4...... This guy can lie sha grin grin grin

People that use iPhones don't use Chinko......Try again grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Verses Apple Iphone 6 - Fingerprint Unlocking Test by sakalisis(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

He said he has both iPhone 6 and Infinix hot 4...... This guy can lie sha grin grin grin
People that use iPhones don't use Chinko......Try again grin
henrynick:

I am tempted to abuse but I wont, poverty mentality is at play here so I will leave both of una to live with your ignorance

And Yes Infinix hot4 fingerprint is faster than the iPhone 6

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Removing My Credit Instead Of Data Bundle / Mobile Number Portability Ads Meant To Divert Attention - Consumer Rights Group / What Does GSM Termination Really Mean And Is It Feasible In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.