Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

•how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• (6373 Views)

How To Fix Continuous App Crashing And Force Stopping On Your Android Smartphone / Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Prevent Apps From Force Closing On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by IamKollinx(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Did you notice frequent app stopping/closing automatically after rooting your android phone..
After Granting root access to your device,
Some apps tends to force stop when your phone starts to lag(slow down) to improve its performance, that's the work of KingRoot.
But truly, it gets annoying.. For example when downloading with Psiphon or Simple Server, those apps get closed by itself, and you might be downloading a heavy file which doesn't resume after it stops..- I have experienced this, at first I thought the apps were with bugs, so I updated, but nothing changed.
After researches, I found out the reason for apps closure was from my KingRoot app...

In this article, I will be teaching you on how to disable force closing of apps using KINGUSER/PURIFY.
Remember, after rooting with KingRoot, apps like KingUser or Purify will install on your phone, those apps are for your system management, they help to improve the speed and efficiency of your phone.

So, the solution is either:
*You uninstall the KingUser/Purify.
Or
*You Disable Deep purify in the app.
If you uninstall the app, your device will lag and slow down occasionally.
But this is what I did;
*Open the PURIFY/KINGUSER,
*Tap on settings icon at the upper right hand corner,
*Click on Purifying System >
*From this page now, scroll and look for the app, click on it.
*Remove from Auto recycle.
That's all.
Goto below link for Screen shots.

√TIP: Remove apps like, WhatsApp, Fb Messenger, Simple Server, Psiphon.

Source: TECHLLINS
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by kolexepana: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
How about the one you didn't root?
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by mrjark: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamKollinx:

Did you notice frequent app stopping/closing automatically after rooting your android phone..
After Granting root access to your device,
Some apps tends to force stop when your phone starts to lag(slow down) to improve its performance, that's the work of KingRoot.
But truly, it gets annoying.. For example when downloading with Psiphon or Simple Server, those apps get closed by itself, and you might be downloading a heavy file which doesn't resume after it stops..- I have experienced this, at first I thought the apps were with bugs, so I updated, but nothing changed.
After researches, I found out the reason for apps closure was from my KingRoot app...

In this article, I will be teaching you on how to disable force closing of apps using KINGUSER/PURIFY.
Remember, after rooting with KingRoot, apps like KingUser or Purify will install on your phone, those apps are for your system management, they help to improve the speed and efficiency of your phone.

So, the solution is either:
*You uninstall the KingUser/Purify.
Or
*You Disable Deep purify in the app.
If you uninstall the app, your device will lag and slow down occasionally.
But this is what I did;
*Open the PURIFY/KINGUSER,
*Tap on settings icon at the upper right hand corner,
*Click on Purifying System >
*From this page now, scroll and look for the app, click on it.
*Remove from Auto recycle.
That's all.
Goto below link for Screen shots.

√TIP: Remove apps like, WhatsApp, Fb Messenger, Simple Server, Psiphon.

Source: TECHLLINS

if you remove psiphon you wont be able to browse for free again and its unlimited
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by IamKollinx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
mrjark:

if you remove psiphon you wont be able to browse for free again and its unlimited
Brother, understand the Topic first, I said How to remove/disable apps from force stopping automatically.
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by mrjark: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
oh okay i get it wink
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by IamKollinx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
kolexepana:
How about the one you didn't root?
Hi, are u experiencing this on your non rooted device?
Check if you have any app/system optimizer like DU Booster...
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by kolexepana: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamKollinx:

Hi, are u experiencing this on your non rooted device?
Check if you have any app/system optimizer like DU Booster...
Yeah, the battery app
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by IamKollinx(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
kolexepana:

Yeah, the battery app
Let me know the name of the particular app
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by kolexepana: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamKollinx:

Let me know the name of the particular app
Du Battery Saver
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by IamKollinx(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
kolexepana:

Du Battery Saver
Hi, Uninstall the DU app entirely, thank you.
Re: •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• by kolexepana: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
IamKollinx:

Hi, Uninstall the DU app entirely, thank you.
Copy that

(1) (Reply)

NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges / Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria / Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.