Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief (1235 Views)

Boyhood Picture Of Michael Essien And Sulley Muntari / Ghanian Footballer Sulley Muntari Spotted With His Lamborghini Gallardo / Is Joel Chukwuma Obi The New Edgar Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by Ibime(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
This should teach em not to fox with African Man belongings cool

Inter's Muntari Makes Citizens Arrest After A Thief Tries To Steal His Car - Report

The Ghana international has had a nightmare 24 hours after suffering a robbery and an attempted burglary in two separate incidents,

Inter midfielder Sulley Muntari is becoming a target for Milanese criminals as a thief tried to steal his car - just hours after two thugs stole his watch in a separate incident.

According to La Repubblica, a Hungarian man tried to break into Muntari's Dodge Challenger car which was parked outside his house in via Circo, Milan.

The incident happened at around 02:50, but the thief got the shock of his life when the Nerazzurri man chased him down the street and arrested him after waking up to a noise the suspect was making as he tried to smash the car's window with a ceramic pot.

The 24-year-old player called the police and they took a man down to the local station.

The incident happened just hours after thieves made off with the player's watch in a separate robbery which took place as Muntari was stuck in traffic.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by Phony200(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Sharp man, no gulking.
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by Jarus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
I'm not surprised at all. I had always known Muntari and Esien will do well as a wrestler or boxer. Or isn't their 'undertaker' style of play enough to show what they can do? grin
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
Ibime:

This should teach em not to fox with African Man belongings cool

Inter's Muntari Makes Citizens Arrest After A Thief Tries To Steal His Car - Report

The Ghana international has had a nightmare 24 hours after suffering a robbery and an attempted burglary in two separate incidents,

Inter midfielder Sulley Muntari is becoming a target for Milanese criminals as a thief tried to steal his car - just hours after two thugs stole his watch in a separate incident.

According to La Repubblica, a Hungarian man tried to break into Muntari's Dodge Challenger car which was parked outside his house in via Circo, Milan.

The incident happened at around 02:50, but the thief got the shock of his life when the Nerazzurri man chased him down the street and arrested him after waking up to a noise the suspect was making as he tried to smash the car's window with a ceramic pot.

The 24-year-old player called the police and they took a man down to the local station.

The incident happened just hours after thieves made off with the player's watch in a separate robbery which took place as Muntari was stuck in traffic.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

So this is not exclusive to Lagos? grin
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by mykali(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
i like this. grin
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by philip0906(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
e b like say hin b agbero 4 him former life grin
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by Cristalz(f): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
The thief deserved to be caught sef. . .since when did smashing a window become necessary to get a car door open? There are other more refined, quieter ways. grin

Dumb thief. grin
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by MrCrackles(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
Muntari caught a thief? BIG DEAL!

I just caught a fucking VIRUS!
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by A40(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
Come to think of it he looks like one of these Fulani mai-guards the only thing missing is his dagger and a long stick strapped on his shoulders

MrCrackles:

I sincerely hope its not Swine Flu shocked shocked
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by MrCrackles(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
A-40:

I sincerely hope its not Swine Flu  shocked shocked

Nah bruv, my antibodies are too strong, not even HIV or Ebola dare ponce around me

I caught some stupid flu and flushed it down the toilet!

Nothing tries to attack Brashy and gets away scot free!
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah bruv, my antibodies are too strong, not even HIV or Ebola dare ponce around me
!

I bet that's what that Mexican man said embarassed
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by MrCrackles(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

I bet that's what that Mexican man said embarassed

The Mexican man is not Brashy, the mexican man is some tinted orange buffoon with weak and depleted antibodies! tongue
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by mukina2: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2009
Cristalz:

The thief deserved to be caught sef. . .since when did smashing a window become necessary to get a car door open? There are other more refined, quieter ways. grin

Dumb thief. grin

senior thief grin oya explain grin

MrCrackles:

which one oh grin grin tongue
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by toluxa1(m): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2009
Raila Udinga
Re: Muntari Does An Edgar Davids: Apprehends Thief by allboyz(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2009
mukina2:

senior thief grin oya explain grin

Abi ooo . .since Criz knew another way thru . . .maybe she's an insider for some ole tongue grin grin

MrCrackles:

I caught some stupid flu and flushed it down the toilet!

Nothing tries to attack Brashy and gets away scot free!

Yea Brashy . . .i trust you . . .

(1) (Reply)

Nff Warns Eagles Over Madagascar / North Korea Media Telling Fans Team Has Reached World Cup Final’ / Man United Paired With Club Brugge In Champions League Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.