Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year (957 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. / Shocking! Couple Who Have Lived With A Gorilla For 18years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
i can't reply the original topic,so let's try here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2786005/foreigner-chinese-lived-nigeria-6

Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by minasota(f): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
i am not in nigeria now,before my job is involved in quarry.
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by mployer(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
You want to sell some stuff? grin grin

I know that is the only reason you are here.
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
one friend talk about the "made in china"quality.
actually,i admit most of "made in china"in nigeria,maybe in all of africa countries ,the quality is not good.
frist,it depends "how much you can pay?",in the western countries,thy also import from china,i belive the quality is better than the goods in africa.
secondly,just for example,before when i worked in nigeria,i need some spareparts,so i bought from lagos directly(nearby amoodofin),the parts came from china may be imported by nigerian,the quality is too low,in the end,i have to import by myself from china.
i hope you can understand what i am talking about.
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
your sense is too narrow, if i want to sell something,i can come nigeria ,and there i have a good relationship with chinese and nigerian
mployer:

You want to sell some stuff? grin grin

I know that is the only reason you are here.
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
40 years ago in china

Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
not only the population but also the nation land area,nigeria is 1/10 of china,i you have more nature resouce,so i think we are the same,you will follow china style path
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Adesege(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Simuel:

Hello, how are you?

To start with, I want to learn Chinese, I don't know if you can be of help.

Secondly, I'm a programmer and an I.T personnel. I learnt robotics some one year ago but I don't know if you can help suggest good technology institutes I can learn from in China. I've always fancied china's technological advancement.

Thank you.
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Simuel: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2015
In china we have some good university,i can suggest you some one as the below:
1:the best science and engineering university "tsinghua"
http://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/newthuen/index.html
2:Shanghai Jiao Tong University
http://en.sjtu.edu.cn/
3.Wuhan University
http://en.whu.edu.cn/
4.University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
http://en.uestc.edu.cn/

Hello, how are you?

To start with, I want to learn Chinese, I don't know if you can be of help.

Secondly, I'm a programmer and an I.T personnel. I learnt robotics some one year ago but I don't know if you can help suggest good technology institutes I can learn from in China. I've always fancied china's technological advancement.

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Adesege(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Simuel:
In china we have some good university,i can suggest you some one as the below:
1:the best science and engineering university "tsinghua"

Thanks for the response. I will check through the urls
Re: Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2015
I'm a Korean (from Chuncheon), and I've been living in this country since 2007. Besides, I even speak good English nd 9ja pidgin sef. Why not upload your picture?

(1) (Reply)

Activate Whatsapp Without Internet. / Photos: See A Big Snake I Killed Inside My Paramount Ruler's Compound / Birthday: Show Som Love Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.