Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" (31909 Views)

Bayelsa Southern Ijaw Results As It Trickles In.. Pdp Leading / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by ismyheal75: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pidggin:
Thank God for social media we saw all the rigging that took place. APC is it by force? Bayelsans do not want you, the people have spoken.

Show ur video evidence. Talk is free.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time politics undecided
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
APC are even so soft than I expected.
Dickson pls pay ur workers the salary.

No one have ask how Dickson came into power.
GEJ and PDP humiliated Sylva. In fact they said that sylva is not qualified to contest for a position he is holding.
He was disqualified for nomination.
During election, he was placed under house arrest .
Dickson is even walking free with big chest and diarrhea mouth inside that studio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by sheunsheun(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
I can nw conclude that most pple dat comment on this thread ar jst ignorant!!! U knw ntin. Sm peps ar already celebrting pdp victory. Do u knw that southern Ijaw votes surpass the whole of the other 7 Lg? Those set of protester ar Pdp supporters and they knw dat deres is danger!!! Well finger crossed. #Peace
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by omeke12(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
n
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
I just saw on a woman placard We say no to APC

This call for laughter... grin grin grin

Upon APC is the ruling party..

Bringing chains sorry change to everyone whether you didn't vote them or not. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Laredojohn(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can they close the gap with the 7 recorded pdp seems leading with about 33000 votes, left with southern ijaw , are the total votes coming from there up to that amount, those in bayelsa lets hear from u
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by denziz: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
I dont want to win silver when gold is their
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by tayolove12(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rival:
PDP must win Bayelsa.
even if buhari papa come carry governor for bayelsa this time around he go fall not to talk of buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by tommykiwi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnmartus:
OPONU AFTER HE WON AM AT COLLATION CENTER ALTHOUGH DICKSION WAS EARLY LEADING WITH 56% WHILE SYLVA STILL IN 41% THEY ARE NOT ANOUNCE NEMBE RESULT AND SOUTHERN IJAW THE STRONG HOLD OF SYLVA WHEN THEY START ANOUCE IT HOPE U WILL NOT FAINT? ALREADY SYLVA DONE WIN
INEC Chairman....

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by sheunsheun(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laredojohn:
Can they close the gap with the 7 recorded pdp seems leading with about 33000 votes, left with southern ijaw , are the total votes coming from there up to that amount, those in bayelsa lets hear from u
As i said, sourthern Ijaw vote surpasses the whole of the other 7 Lga put 2geda.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by erinalex: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
VocalWalls:
APC HAS RUINED NIGERIA
just in 7months? And PDP developed this country in its 16yrs of reign? Ur problem is EMOTIONAL !
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Henry seraike Dickson a.k.a Orubebe
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Koleman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Joejonah:
I pity these ignorant protesters.... After shouting and suffering for them, it's your minimum wage that will suffer it.
na so. Only sensible comment have read so far

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by dictbennie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Laredojohn:

Southern Ijaw is large but mostly covered with water...APC is fighting a lost battle..Even with the normal voting, PDP is still winning especially in Amassoma axis..The reason these people are protesting is the massive hijacking of electoral materials by the APC...
I am neutral..
The problem in this election is the APC, Silva and INEC....I'm proud of my people, I never knew they could stand up to this daylight robbery like this..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by drss(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnmartus:
OPONU AFTER HE WON AM AT COLLATION CENTER ALTHOUGH DICKSION WAS EARLY LEADING WITH 56% WHILE SYLVA STILL IN 41% THEY ARE NOT ANOUNCE NEMBE RESULT AND SOUTHERN IJAW THE STRONG HOLD OF SYLVA WHEN THEY START ANOUCE IT HOPE U WILL NOT FAINT? ALREADY SYLVA DONE WIN
southern ijaw strong hold of silva *laughing in pig language*

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by sweatlana: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Babacele:
because d death knell of PDP wd b sounded there .Sylva parades a large base of followers there n its giving PDP serious nightmare. just imagine if PDP is struggling this hard with all d years of being in 'charge' . mtcheeew.

Everyone knows sylva is an unpopular junky!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by IAMTHEHERO: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good!!! One man said it in the tape and their zombies were saying it was stage managed.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ismyheal75:

Show ur video evidence. Talk is free.
Try this link https://soundcloud.com/user-62898735/gov-
dickson-exposes-apcs-election-rigging-with-
federal-powers-lead-by-major-sanni-and-
supervised-by-the-defence-minister
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by godoluwa(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
modath:

Why?

*Modified...*

A trust you, you nor fit carry last!!

The OP didn't attribute to any party but you found a way to insert your bias!! Fire, you are predictable.. cheesy

Ehn, I can't seem to find anything from you & photo on anything to do with Dasuki's case, especially on Baba Tewonde George & his inevitable return to Kirikiri.. grin

bro, d protest is from APC. I watch the collation proceedings on AIT & APC agent argued that election did not hold these but d Collation office was able to clear the air on that
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Laredojohn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
sheunsheun:

As i said, sourthern Ijaw vote surpasses the whole of the other 7 Lga put 2geda.
where are ur facts and figures because at least i might not have all info but i know the total votes in bayelsa isnt up to a million , give figures , lets know how many expected voters in southern ijaw ....
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by tolexy007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Babacele:
because d death knell of PDP wd b sounded there .Sylva parades a large base of followers there n its giving PDP serious nightmare. just imagine if PDP is struggling this hard with all d years of being in 'charge' . mtcheeew.
u are not talking undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by obayaya(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
sheunsheun:
I can nw conclude that most pple dat comment on this thread ar jst ignorant!!! U knw ntin. Sm peps ar already celebrting pdp victory. Do u knw that southern Ijaw votes surpass the whole of the other 7 Lg? Those set of protester ar Pdp supporters and they knw dat deres is danger!!! Well finger crossed. #Peace

Southern Ijaw has 120k voters, Yenegoa has 139k voters..

Voters turn out for Yenegoa was around 40k and it was relatively peaceful.. What's the odd that the turnout in southern Ijaw will be more?
I don't expect Southern Ijaw's turnout to be up to 40 percent.. Anything more than 40% turnout is fraud

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by felalegend: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sylva has won. PDP should go to court honorably or destroy their own State alternatively.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Rex007: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Babacele:

Don't be deceived. Who does elections in the night? Why would INEC take forever to give election results of a state with only 8 local government with population of less than a million but in Kano and Kaduna of over 2 million votes gave their results in one day.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Laredojohn(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
dictbennie:

Southern Ijaw is large but mostly covered with water...APC is fighting a lost battle..Even with the normal voting, PDP is still winning especially in Amassoma axis..The reason these people are protesting is the massive hijacking of electoral materials by the APC...
I am neutral..
The problem in this election is the APC, Silva and INEC....I'm proud of my people, I never knew they could stand up to this daylight robbery like this..
ok , lets await the result , like your analysis seems u on ground or know much about there, than some people who just believe the miracle will come from southern ijaw. Anyways let the best person win

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by dictbennie(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
sheunsheun:

Oga, I'm sure you are in one of the brown roof republic States where you wrote this trash....even a year old kid knows that the violence and hijacking of materials is done by APC...The so called southern Ijaw is my lga and the late Alamieseigha is from dere too...it will be a wild goose chase to refer to the home of Alamieseigha as the stronghold of Silva when it is believed that Silva and APC killed their son...By the way, for your information, Silva is being pressurized to concede defeat in order to doze the tension in the state..

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
obayaya:

Southern Ijaw has 120k voters, Yenegoa has 139k voters..

Voters turn out for Yenegoa was around 40k and it was relatively peaceful.. What's the odd that the turnout in southern Ijaw will be more?
I don't expect Southern Ijaw's turnout to be up to 40 percent.. Anything more than 40% turnout is fraud

Just like Rivers State in the last election? Mr PDP!
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
felalegend:
Sylva has won. PDP should go to court honorably or destroy their own State alternatively.
APC should be the once going to court because PDP don win

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by comos: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pidggin:
Thank God for social media we saw all the rigging that took place. APC is it by force? Bayelsans do not want you, the people have spoken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas / Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) / Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.