Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" (31907 Views)

Bayelsa Southern Ijaw Results As It Trickles In.. Pdp Leading / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by PRYCE(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
modath:

Why?

*Modified...*

A trust you, you nor fit carry last!!

The OP didn't attribute to any party but you found a way to insert your bias!! Fire, you are predictable.. cheesy

Ehn, I can't seem to find anything from you & photo on anything to do with Dasuki's case, especially on Baba Tewonde George & his inevitable return to Kirikiri.. grin

Read The placards dear!

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by frankwyte: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please, is there no more Balm in Gilliat ? why is the health of this country being destroyed? I'ts high time the leaders stop fanning the embers of destruction that will consume all of us!
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Babacele: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
APC is not likely going to win Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Rivers but they are presently in Edo.
I don vex so I add on do join. let s bet? lols
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by ihatesycophant(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
modath:

Why?

*Modified...*

A trust you, you nor fit carry last!!

The OP didn't attribute to any party but you found a way to insert your bias!! Fire, you are predictable.. cheesy

Ehn, I can't seem to find anything from you & photo on anything to do with Dasuki's case, especially on Baba Tewonde George & his inevitable return to Kirikiri.. grin

The OP did not attribute it to any party but the pictures and banners show the party protesting or you didn't see the banner that carry "we don't want APC".
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by frankwyte: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please, is there no more Balm in Gilliat ? why is the health of this country being destroyed? I'ts high time the leaders stop fanning the embers of destruction that will consume all of us!
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by ahaika23: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
See what these change agents are turning the zoo into cheesy
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by obayaya(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

It would have made sense, if you had condemned it then.
You keep saying that!!!
What makes you think i didn't?
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Rex007: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
adanny01:

How many INEC or adhoc staff were kidnapped in Kano or Kaduna? How many gunshots were heard that every body had to run for cover? How many creeks are there in Kano or Kaduna that boats must be used for access? We know boats are slower than cars.

There is no comparison here. I am from Kaduna, on election day gun carrying police men and soldiers were only seen on the high way patrol and enforcing no movement at check points that were as far as 100km apart. It was entirely peaceful. The cop at the polling unit had no gun. INEC or adhoc staff did not go about with APC and a platoon of soldiers for protection like its the case in Bayelsa. For you info, i did my accreditation at 8.30am and voted around 2.30pm. It was not magic but because no one was kidnapped, no gun was shot there were no rivers or creeks to cross and definately no militants or violent PDP or APC supporters.

Dont blame INEC for not replicating northern elections, blame Bayelsans for making it difficult.

Then there was no point releasing the 140000 policemen/soldiers. Did the 100,000 voters comes with guns?
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Rex007: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
sheunsheun:

The major reason of the protest is because their was reports of massive rigging nd intimidation by Military men nd Militants. Gt ur facts ryt
That is also true just didn't want to state the obvious otherwise why shd people vote at night? Are they hiding from the militants?
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Ofornaira: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
felalegend:
Sylva has won. PDP should go to court honorably or destroy their own State alternatively.
look at this clown. If all the states are destroyed, which will buhari rule? All the sates in ne and se are in tension and here u are talking rubbish U see one thing with u apc supporters is that u believe in violence. The people of bayelsa are saying that they dont want sylva and people like u are saying that it must be sylva. Buhari is trying to use obj's way of administration but obj is more politically experienced than him. I can remember that a similar thing happened in lagos when bola was the governor but obj didnt try to impose anybody against the peoples' wish. Buhari and his cohort want to take over all the oil producing states. U should know that it will not be easy for them. They will not succeed in any of the states in ss and se. having seen the role amaechi played in taking over the government from gej, they are hell bent in taking over all the oil states.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by edupedia: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abeymills:
Apc bubuhari useless party evil party endtime party wicked party God purnish u all no jubiter fit make apc win bayelsa

If ya FIDIFI while in power forced itself on Ondo and Ekiti states why cant APC in Rivers and Bayelsa?...and if any yeye militant bring nose instead of going to court u will see difference between now and then....Odi will be child's play...nonsense!
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Babacele:
I don vex so I add on do join. let s bet? lols
hahaha
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Bobnotrouble: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
viviangist:
Protesters besieged INEC office calling for the cancellation of election in Southern Ijaw.
Just Now , Hope the Police will calm the situation , One Nigeria.

source http://www.viviangist.com/protesters-besieged-inec-office-calling-for-the-cancellation-of-election-in-southern-ijaw

Is this premonition of election failure by pdp?
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
comos:
which Edo ? the way things are right now, PDP will surely win.
are you sure?
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by sheunsheun(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rex007:

That is also true just didn't want to state the obvious otherwise why shd people vote at night? Are they hiding from the militants?
Hmmmmm
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by comos: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
are you sure?
very sure.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
comos:
very sure.
because it's my state o.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by comos: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
because it's my state o.
you must be from edo north,
Edo south and central are mainly PDP.
check the senators and Reps member you will see for yourself.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Geraraheremehn: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnmartus:
OPONU AFTER HE WON AM AT COLLATION CENTER ALTHOUGH DICKSION WAS EARLY LEADING WITH 56% WHILE SYLVA STILL IN 41% THEY ARE NOT ANOUNCE NEMBE RESULT AND SOUTHERN IJAW THE STRONG HOLD OF SYLVA WHEN THEY START ANOUCE IT HOPE U WILL NOT FAINT? ALREADY SYLVA DONE WIN

shocked
johnmartus:
OPONU AFTER HE WON AM AT COLLATION CENTER ALTHOUGH DICKSION WAS EARLY LEADING WITH 56% WHILE SYLVA STILL IN 41% THEY ARE NOT ANOUNCE NEMBE RESULT AND SOUTHERN IJAW THE STRONG HOLD OF SYLVA WHEN THEY START ANOUCE IT HOPE U WILL NOT FAINT? ALREADY SYLVA DONE WIN

shocked joseph you can dream oo
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
comos:

you must be from edo north,
Edo south and central are mainly PDP.
check the senators and Reps member you will see for yourself.
yes, i'm from edo north.
Despite the dominance of PDP in the other senatorial district, Apc won about 95% of the seat in the state house of assembly.
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by ojnnaco(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
APC has been criminalizing things since 520BC
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eeeyaaaaa trying hard to console your sorry selves...useless party! Anti progress congress..mtchewww

Babacele:
because d death knell of PDP wd b sounded there .Sylva parades a large base of followers there n its giving PDP serious nightmare. just imagine if PDP is struggling this hard with all d years of being in 'charge' . mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Babacele: 4:34am On Dec 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Eeeyaaaaa trying hard to console your sorry selves...useless party! Anti progress congress..mtchewww

una 16 years for power wetin we get? N640billion stolen arms deal, disunity, cluelessness, etc clap for yourself!
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by VocalWalls: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
erinalex:
just in 7months? And PDP developed this country in its 16yrs of reign? Ur problem is EMOTIONAL !

The people in APC, arent they thesame people that ruined for 16 years while in PDP?
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
And your gods...Obasanjo,Atiku,El Tufia , Amaechi, Oshiomole and co were all part of the 16 year rule....shame on you hypocrites!

Babacele:
una 16 years for power wetin we get? N640billion stolen arms deal, disunity, cluelessness, etc clap for yourself!
Re: Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" by Babacele: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
And your gods...Obasanjo,Atiku,El Tufia , Amaechi, Oshiomole and co were all part of the 16 year rule....shame on you hypocrites!

Hope u ll learn n wean yourself of sentiments. so listen.

Apart Holy Mary n Catholic saints, none of d politicians above come near divine reverence from me. If there is any politician who has my unflinching loyalty who, even in his mistakes he is sincerely loyal to Nigeria, is the Numero Uno himself - Bola Ahmed Tinubu: ever consistent ,and eternally faithful to the Nigeria nation and humanity.

Azikiwe the great said in politics ' there are no permanent foe nor friends but permanent interests'.

Tinubu ,ever irrepressible, represents these permanent lofty interests of development, love and total advancement, n of nation being. And if an Obj or Elrufai, or the lion of Ubima decide to b part of these serious team when duty called , we should kill them? If you are really educated n have any information concerning the misdeeds of these persons go to law courts .

Need I remind you that all the politicians u mentioned above were united in fighting the cabal for a shoeless boy from Otueke to emerge as the president of Nigeria only for the boy to connive with the cabal against us. from the death of Azazi, to Dasuki's armsgate, the clueless one continued the impunity of previous pdp administrations n unleashed socio economic n geographic boko haram on Nigeria.
may be I need to remind you that GEJ arrested Dokpesi in relation to the October 1st 2010 bombing . so what happened next? only the clueless one can tell.

From Sokoto to Bayelsa we Nigerians are tired of PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning New Photo Of Maryam Abacha / G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.