Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda (1253 Views)

Radio Biafra Propaganda so far / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG / Biafra Propaganda (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by Preyetonye(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ever since the agitation for a biafra republic started, the igbos have repeatedly included the South-South region, even going as far as removing Edo state from the region and adding states like Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa-Ibom states to their so-called map, note that i did not mention both Delta and Rivers states who supposedly have igbos dwelling among them, igbos they didnt consider brothers before but because they need them now, they are suddenly their brothers, but hey i cant speak for them but mind you they have repeatedly said that they r not biafrans and i mean the speech the ikwere elders gave, the problem is that igbos are trying to bring dispute between the tribes in our region, if you want to leave nigeria, then by all means do so, but dont drag the southerners with you and stop including us in your biafra. We are South-South and we are NOT Biafrans
Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by EasternPride: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Stale. U have the inalienable right to only one vote in case of a referendum.

4 Likes

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by kingzizzy: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Preyetonye:
Ever since the agitation for a biafra republic started, the igbos have repeatedly included the South-South region, even going as far as removing Edo state from the region and adding states like Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa-Ibom states to their so-called map, note that i did not mention both Delta and Rivers states who supposedly have igbos dwelling among them, igbos they didnt consider brothers before but because they need them now, they are suddenly their brothers, but hey i cant speak for them but mind you they have repeatedly said that they r not biafrans and i mean the speech the ikwere elders gave, the problem is that igbos are trying to bring dispute between the tribes in our region, if you want to leave nigeria, then by all means do so, but dont drag the southerners with you and stop including us in your biafra. We are South-South and we are NOT Biafrans

Your not making any sense. So because Igbos happen to be in Rivers and Delta States created by Military leaders, they are longer Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by kemback2220003: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please ignore the op, we have been seeing his type since my primary school days and the best way to deal with them is ignoring them to keep believing in what they think.

2 Likes

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by shachris02: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
EasternPride:

in your dreams Z, in your Z dreams
Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Preyetonye:
Preye, u can have ur ND Republic with the rest of the SS, but in ur wildest dream, count us out (AKS). What most people doesn't know is that a lot of inter-marriage have happened bw AKS and the entire Igbo, the largest with any other tribe. Am comfortable with Igbos than with any other tribe and in the case of a referendum, I will vote YES.

2 Likes

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by Preyetonye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

Preye, u can have ur ND Republic with the rest of the SS, but in ur wildest dream, count us out (AKS). What most people doesn't know is that a lot of inter-marriage have happened bw AKS and the entire Igbo, the largest with any other tribe. Am comfortable with Igbos than with any other tribe and in the case of a referendum, I will vote YES.
Goodluck with that
Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by PedroJP(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nobody noticed that this yoruba fellow couldn't coin an Ijaw name, all he did was to join preye and tonye together to carry out what they are known for. Evil

1 Like

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by IamGodOfWar: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
How I wish we all Igbos and all Biafrans could boycott this kinda nonsense than giving them unwarranted self worth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
EasternPride:

It is better these pple are left alone because if 20million pple of SS should vote for a no on Biafra we might never get a Biafra.
Why do I say so? u do not assume that our 20million brothers outside the shores of Igboland wud want a Biafra too because of their Nigerian based property and benefits.

I wud advice that 2 referendums are held.

1) One shd be for the South Eastern states only if they want Biafra.
2) If the ist referendum comes out in favour for a Biafran state made up of only the 5 South Eastern states, the 2nd shd be for the SS region if they want to join Biafra or remain with Nigeria.

In honour of those who wished to have been Biafrans but who lost their lives during the war from other Biafran non South Eastern states i.e those states in the SS voting in the 2nd referendum (excluding SS Igbo territories already in them n which should be treated as special cases) those that want to join Biafra wud be joined to her while those other states whose majority say no that they do not want to join Biafra thru the 2nd referendum will be annexed back to Nigeria.

Anything short of this will always lead to future crises and suspicions within the newly formed Biafran state or an everlasting battle between the countries of Biafra and Nigeria, just like that between Israel and its neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by Obiagu1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dnacode:

It is better these pple are left alone because if 20million pple of SS should vote for a no on Biafra we might never get a Biafra.
Why do I say so? u do not assume that our 20million brothers outside the shores of Igboland wud want a Biafra too because of their Nigerian based property and benefits.

I wud advice that 2 referendums are held.

1) One shd be for the South Eastern states only if they want Biafra.
2) If the ist referendum comes out in favour for a Biafran state made up of only the 5 South Eastern states, the 2nd shd be for the SS region if they want to join Biafra or remain with Nigeria.

In honour of those who wished to have been Biafrans but who lost their lives during the war from other Biafran non South Eastern states i.e those states in the SS voting in the 2nd referendum (including SS Igbo territories already in them n which should be treated as special cases) those that want to join Biafra wud be joined to her while those other states whose majority say no that they do not want to join Biafra thru the 2nd referendum will be annexed back to Nigeria.

Anything short of this will always lead to future crises and suspicions within the newly formed Biafran state or an everlasting battle between the countries of Biafra and Nigeria, just like that between Israel and its neighbours.

Good suggestion.
Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
PedroJP:
Nobody noticed that this yoruba fellow couldn't coin an Ijaw name, all he did was to join preye and tonye together to carry out what they are known for. Evil

Why is it that you can't do without mentioning the Yorubas in a day

Dem swear for una ni
Re: Disuniting The South-south Region:igbos Biafra Propaganda by ahaz: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Preyetonye:
d way you yorubas are springing up biafra thread is alarming......its high time the govt import cadiovascular machines for the sw people ooo.
i can see an epidermic of cardiac arrest breaking out soon.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tale Of Heartless Dasuki And Moronic Supporters / ICPC To Arraign Ex-gov. Ahmed Yerima For Corrupt Practices / Africa's Ten Most Influential Countries(big 5 And The Newcomers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.