Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos (1345 Views)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by olokfor: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-I0cThMCiOZ0/VmWCHOvB5TI/AAAAAAABSok/QTTqvi9T_wU/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
The lifeless body of an unknown Keke Napep driver was seen at Adeola Hopewell Victoria Island, Lagos. Confirmed reports have it that the driver ran into a pole on the road and is now unconscious.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-lifeless-body-of-keke-napep.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by Meriekriss: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chai..Too bad

OP is he dead?

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by boujaye: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-I0cThMCiOZ0/VmWCHOvB5TI/AAAAAAABSok/QTTqvi9T_wU/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
The lifeless body of an unknown Keke Napep driver was seen at Adeola Hopewell Victoria Island, Lagos. Confirmed reports have it that the driver ran into a pole on the road and is now unconscious.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-lifeless-body-of-keke-napep.html

cc: lalasticlala
arrow from village return back to sender in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by VickyRotex(f): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
May his soul find eternal rest. Quite sad embarassed

As we go out to earn a living, may we never encounter any disaster.
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by omoharry(f): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
boujaye:
arrow from village return back to sender in Jesus name. AMEN
That time you were using to type this message you would have used it to call 112 for emergency rescue incase he might still have life within him.
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by zinachidi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
is lifeless and unconsious the same thing?
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by boujaye: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
omoharry:
That time you were using to type this message you would have used it to call 112 for emergency rescue incase he might still have life within him.
sorry my sister, i am very helpless and don't reside in Lagos, only saw it on NL
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by omoharry(f): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
boujaye:
sorry my sister, i am very helpless and don't reside in Lagos, only saw it on NL
ok.
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by Tunami(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Meriekriss:
Chai..Too bad

OP is he dead?

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions
no he's not dead, he's just having a nice time. Yeye
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by Meriekriss: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tunami:
no he's not dead, he's just having a nice time. Yeye

Lol..Bros, you dey quick vex oo..Na fight?
Re: PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos by Yaboski: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
even d poor kekenapep driver is not left out na wa ooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Down In Tears After Discovering 9-month-old Son Isn’t His Child / Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos / Pastor And His Church Members Fight Landlord During Church Service (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.