Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife (39202 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by KimnanaTweety(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
i have seen her! i have seen her!! i have seen her!!! dats her among those girls in yellow aso oke. *panting*
stasius:
Am still looking for queen Eliza... Did anybody see her?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Ademusiwa1d: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=28pt]
The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria congratulate the new ooni of ife city as the new duke of Ife city.

We hope he will be able to manage the ife city well building a relationship with the people and businesses around the city of ife.

Attracting businesses to the city of Ife. And also promote the good culture of the ife people.

The responsibility of the duke of ife city is high and so much expectation by the people of ife city for him to perform. We call on everybody in Ife city to cooperate with the new duke of ife city as he perform his task on managing ife city. And His responsibility include to conduct Ife city council election.

May God bless you all.

Signed

Emperor/head of state of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

[/size]

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Aarenaija: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ade a pe lori o KAAAAAAABIESI O
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by NNPCFACTS: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abeg wen queen of England dey land for the coronation?
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by frisky2good(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Who be dis one again?

Ademusiwa1d:
[size=28pt]
The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria congratulate the new ooni of ife city as the new duke of Ife city.

We hope he will be able to manage the ife city well building a relationship with the people and businesses around the city of ife.

Attracting businesses to the city of Ife. And also promote the good culture of the ife people.

The responsibility of the duke of ife city is high and so much expectation by the people of ife city for him to perform. We call on everybody in Ife city to cooperate with the new duke of ife city as he perform his task on managing ife city.

May God bless you all.

Signed

Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
boujaye:
i hope he is a 21st century king and has received Pastor Kumuyi's preaching. may God help him.
ePlanet:
Hope He gave his life to Christ.

Cos He is d giver of wisdom n d King of Kings.

What's all this nonsense? An Ooni is not subject to jewish or arab deities

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
janellemonae:

Are u saying d queen is no longer d "defender of d faith" and head of d church of england but has bn converted to sipping drinks sacrificed to idols? Sacrilege! **clutchespearls**

Agbo is drinks sacrificed to idols? ?? Where do you get this nonsense from?
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
macof:

Oga 'no sense of humour' macof, it was a joke. And in case u don't know, yes agbos are sacrificed to idols. Maybe u shld ask ur parents. I'm not talkin abt d agbo u buy for malaria. Agbos u collect from babalawos or kings are prayed on invoking spiritual powers and deities. I'm certified omo oodua, I know EXACTLY what I'm yarning.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by tempem: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
macof:

are you taking this man serious? I doubt you doing that.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by miqos02(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
VanOmiyale:
Make I fall from tomato tree if Queen of England attend the event
olodo, tomato dey get tree?
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Ryabcool(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Hope so?
But he has been indoctrinated to all the cults in yoruba kingdom.
Light and darkness has nothing in common.
and of course, the Obis and Emirs are unaware and are not part of the secret societies in their regions? Please enough of these one sided nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Baddo101(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wow. What a colourful coronation.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
It is almost 3pm and you are just posting 'first set of photos' when the whole coronation is already almost over

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
janellemonae:

Oga 'no sense of humour' macof, it was a joke. And in case u don't know, yes agbos are sacrificed to idols. Maybe u shld ask ur parents. I'm not talkin abt d agbo u buy for malaria. Agbos u collect from babalawos or kings are prayed on invoking spiritual powers and deities. I'm certified omo oodua, I know EXACTLY what I'm yarning.
You are very delusional. YOU Are No certified nothing cus no reasonable yoruba would call Yoruba deities idols. So you have no idea what you are saying
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
macof:

You are very delusional. YOU Are No certified nothing cus no reasonable yoruba would call Yoruba deities idols. So you have no idea what you are saying

Mr deities, enle o, lmao!!! Deities ko, diaries nii.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Ayt27(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnmark1234:
where is the queen of England

Lol....queen of england ko, queen of king's landing ni.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
tempem:
are you taking this man serious? I doubt you doing that.

Agbos are sacrificed to deities (diariies). The powers of d deities (diaries) are invoked on it. Go to any baba/mama ibiye around u and ask. If u have no idea what DT is, ask ur parents. cheesy
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Warona: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
I know no why dis Oba no wan make me im Olori,so nobody notice say Olori no dey beside the new King,anyways I still dey afalabu for the post.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by tempem: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
janellemonae:

Agbos are sacrificed to deities (diariies). The powers of d deities (diaries) are invoked on it. Go to any baba/mama ibiye around u and ask. If u have no idea what DT is, ask ur parents. cheesy
lol, bro. I dey come.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by ePlanet: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
macof:

What's all this nonsense? An Ooni is not subject to jewish or arab deities

Jewish? That r still waiting for d Messiah?

Arab? That r bombing d world? Dude puleez.....we r on about the Almighty God not some religious sentiments
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2015
janellemonae:

Mr deities, enle o, lmao!!! Deities ko, diaries nii.

Truth is you are very stuupid and just wanted to display that stupidity.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2015
ePlanet:

Jewish? That r still waiting for d Messiah?

Arab? That r bombing d world? Dude puleez.....we r on about the Almighty God not some religious sentiments

They are still waiting cus jesus was a failure

Arabs hardly bomb anybody. .its the wannabe arabs. .their spiritual slaves

"Almighty god" that's religious sentiments from Christianity. . Olodumare and the Orisha of Yorubaland is sufficient for any reasonable and competent Ooni
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Mykelpato(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2015
undecided I Can see Queen Elizabeth over there.
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by ade08072225857(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2015
kabiyesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by RexTramadol1: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Engineer123:
May Almighty God guide him to rule the kingdom well.
Wish him Good luck.

No vex o,bet which kingdom is dat?
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by Engineer123(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
RexTramadol1:

No vex o,bet which kingdom is dat?
Ooni Kingdom
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by ePlanet: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
macof:

They are still waiting cus jesus was a failure

Arabs hardly bomb anybody. .its the wannabe arabs. .their spiritual slaves

"Almighty god" that's religious sentiments from Christianity. . Olodumare and the Orisha of Yorubaland is sufficient for any reasonable and competent Ooni

Dear God hv mercy on this soul
Re: Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
ePlanet:

Dear God hv mercy on this soul

Thank you, but pray for ur own soul cus you are already a spiritual slave to those who you worship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doll Created By Taofik Okoya Now Outselling White Dolls Barbie / Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos) / Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.