Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe (5877 Views)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Amazing Event And Amazing People. / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
In our world of instant information it becomes quite challenging to wow readers and viewers with extraordinary information. There are many amazing stories still left untold and human being you won’t believe actually exist. Check out these incredible real pictures about women that actually exist.

Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2015

Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wat d fuckkkkkk
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by mankan2k7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nnkan nbe labe orun. End time pictures everywhere, d end is really here
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Incase
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by emfaldo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
speechless #InMichealJacksonVoice
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by mjames: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
The world of different people
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Fraih(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by FoxyFlow(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am also special... My fart is enough to move the economy of this country into the future where N1=$1 ... Na my fart Nigerian government dey wait for....

Some people sha are created in images that makes one to ask if God has many faces...

Arrahia!

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by deanoffaculty: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Amazing!!!....but the second picture is amazingly amazing. Enough to feed the entire babies in any Orphanage you can think of. POWER OF MILK!
People dey this world sha!
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Csami(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
WTF! How's this sh*t amazing?
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by idinc(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nature never really cheats no man
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by smsshola(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
God thank you o;Forgive me for been an ingrate. Modupe Temi.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by odinese(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
.that ain't breast thou.
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by SurefireAsoOke: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
I only know of the last two picture. I've seen it in Guinness Book of Record. Bt the rest.......

For Aso-Oke check my signature
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Smily202(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
IS THIS WHAT U CALLED AMAZING.................... THEY R SUFFERING !!!! MISTA
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
oga oo
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by officialteemi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
suspecting surgery gone wrong..most cases
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by RealAdewole(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Jhosh(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin.The girl in d 4th pic b like slice bread placed untop eachoda..
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by constance500: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
wtf lipsrsealed
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by sharawwy(m): 2:39am On Dec 08, 2015
I nid to go check my dic for d meaning of amazing again cos i am confused
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by FabioPeter: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2015
These pictures gives me more reason to be grateful to God, for the blessings/grace which I consider ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Eldorado01(m): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2015
to you... yes you
do u still think u are ugly?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by kwaraguy(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Glory be to GOD almighty
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Pheals(f): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Na only oyinbo dey amazing later dey we say Africa's are apes or animals mtchwwxww. Op source jare? undecided
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2015
End time ppl
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by dynamo77(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Dasuki didn't make the list #void
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2015
shocked What the fvck.Now i've seen it all undecided
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Really amazing
Re: Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe by androsurf: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
God is great!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Caught With Secondary Sch Student Doing IT Inside Hotel Room [PIC] / A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics / PHOTO: Young Man & Married Woman Caught In The Act; Disgraced In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.