Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita (16502 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
ARE THEY STILL MARRIED OR JUST KEEPING THE SHOW GOING.
MOST THE THE GUYS DO NOT LIVE WITH THE WOMEN IN THE NAME OF THE GOSPEL ARE WE TOO CARNAL TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE STILL HUMAN
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by marvisjoy: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
nura,its like you want the CE members in the house to swarm on you like bees,you better drop this chris and anita issue.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
its a different world now, ignorance and deception can not work anymore,
their mentors in the united states are being exposed daily
Nigerians must be told the truth and not given the run around there is no smoke without fire.
these group of locals from ishan shoud not delude anymore.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by marvisjoy: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
i am not sure those guys are still married oooooooo,cos Christopher always live anita for along time,do you call that marriage?body nor be wood oooooooooooooooo
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by NOWORRIES: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
na joke dem dey
ken no dey with his so called wife and he has a way with women same with big tom, so my people what is going on,
Mr chris dem appear sometime 4 london pick the 2 girls and fly to SA
and of course the atmosphere of the less u know the more you wonder he will always create around himself.
sometime he go show up 4 church dey will doa joint show of Unity etc.
Sometime u cannot help but sorry for Anita what else she know, the whole thing na arrangee
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by ogajim(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
What has this got to do with Ishan now? Nigerians can't do anything without putting tribal marks on them? I don't care about this couple and could care less what the state of their marriage is but don't insult Ishans with this crap. Yorubas, Ibos, hausas, Calabars (at the the old one), Rivers, etc all have pastors you can question their motive and what they claim so leave tribes out of this nonsense my friend and instead try to educate the poor Nigerians that follow these folks and believe all the lies.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by donnie(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hmm nairaland,

One demon possesed person will start a thread and begin replying himself so as to make it seem as though the gist is sweet or worth particiapating in.

He may get a few people to join in and then suddenly. . .

GBAM!
They reap what they have sown because their cup is full.

Psalm 50:16-22

16But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?

17Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

18When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.

19Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.

20Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.

21These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

22Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

The bible calls satan the father of lies, not of liars but of lies. Lies are his offspring. So when you recieve lies, you are recieving the seed of satan into you. As you meditate on it and begin to share it like it is done here on nairaland, you are participating and fellowshipping with Satan because you have his seed in you. You will definitely reap the fruits of what you have stored in you(lies).

You cannot sow onions and expect to reap potatoes. What you allow into you and nurture, you will definitely reproduce.

But you wouldn't notice immediately where your problem is coming from until you are totally destroyed, except God has mercy on you and opens your eyes to see where you are headed; or He sends someone to warn you like i am doing now, to o.

1 Corinthians 7:28-29:

28But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

29But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by sosisi(f): 2:22am On Jun 02, 2009
Why can't these folks get a life and leave the pastor alone
what business of yours is it whatever happens in his home
has he complained to any of you?
someone starts a silly baseless thread and fellow morons fall in line
tufia
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2009
pricked you lot a bit

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Pepeye(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2009
It’s well known that an idle mind is the devil’s workshop
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by AKO1(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster

How are we supposed to know? angry
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by jookco(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello nura_abi  , the devil is using you mightily, your eyes is far from seing the truth, the ruler of this world is seriously in control of your life, may God help you.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2009
jooko wackoo
my our Lord Jesus Christ open the eyes of your understanding that you may comprehend with all saints the unsearchable riches of his glory
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2009
A.K.O
PASTOR ALWAYS TELL US THAT MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
SO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU FIND OUT,,
SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES AND SEARCH THE FOR THE TRUTH BEHIND EVERY VAILS SO THAT WE DO NOT LET OTHERS DECIEVE US
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by AKO1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
nura_abi:

A.K.O
PASTOR ALWAYS TELL US THAT MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
SO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU FIND OUT,,

In that case please send me Pastor Chris' or Anita's number so I can call any of them and ask.

Because all you've accomplished here is baseless speculations.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
contact details for AKO

http://www.christembassy.org/
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by deebrain(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
You can see that many in Nairaland just put up threads to create a funny looking controvesy about it. Even if Nairaland is a platform to freely air opinions does it therefore mean that we should just, on this free platform, start abusing or raising unfounded issues about any topic that comes to our mind?
We ought to educate and enlighten.
Now its clear to me now that its more of personal issues with the man in question ,Pastor Chris, that gives rise to terrible things written about the man.
If not, tell me why his marriage life can be the concern of the poster of this thread.
It is sad.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by sosisi(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2009
Pepeye:

It’s well known that an idle mind is the devil’s workshop

You got that right.
I'm not a member of Christ Embassy but I've seen several of these threads to know that most of the starters have issues with their own manhoods grin
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by hubreality(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
Mixed multitudes; beware of dogs in the church, they're there to mock/slander, falsely find faults, cause doubts among the elects/saved and are basically agents of the defeated devil. We're not ignorant of these "mixed multitudes," thats what the Bible call them. They go around and mingle among believers in various Churches.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by hubreality(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2009
Mixed multitudes; beware of dogs in the church, they're there to mock/slander, falsely find faults, cause doubts among the elects/saved and are basically agents of the defeated devil. We're not ignorant of these "mixed multitudes," thats what the Bible call them. They go around and mingle among believers in various Churches.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Pepeye(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
$osisi:

You got that right.
I'm not a member of Christ Embassy but I've seen several of these threads to know that most of the starters have issues with their own manhoods grin

Didn’t know about their manhood being in question grin . . .but I definitely agree with you . .

just some bunch of idle mischief maker’s
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by kshow1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster : do not base your argument on assumptions.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2009
emmmmmmmmm
why are so angry
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by deebrain(m): 2:39am On Jun 03, 2009
nura_abi:

emmmmmmmmm
why are so angry

Its not about being angry. but i just want to know if you just like bringing up issues as threads to test who it will offend. Its good if you like catching your fun but sometimes such jokes might be expensive.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by cold(m): 2:49am On Jun 03, 2009
what is wrong in the question the OP asked? y are Nigerians so blinded by religion that we cant even see the wood for the trees.This is truly sickening,one of the major tragedies of a stagnated nation angry
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by MRD1(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2009
@ poster gosh! another long sermon, am sure you will be setting up your own church soon.

donnie:

Hmm nairaland,

One demon possesed person will start a thread and begin replying himself so as to make it seem as though the gist is sweet or worth particiapating in.

He may get a few people to join in and then suddenly. . .

GBAM!
They reap what they have sown because their cup is full.

Psalm 50:16-22

16But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?

17Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

18When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.

19Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.

20Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.

21These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

22Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

The bible calls satan the father of lies, not of liars but of lies. Lies are his offspring. So when you recieve lies, you are recieving the seed of satan into you. As you meditate on it and begin to share it like it is done here on nairaland, you are participating and fellowshipping with Satan because you have his seed in you. You will definitely reap the fruits of what you have stored in you(lies).

You cannot sow onions and expect to reap potatoes. What you allow into you and nurture, you will definitely reproduce.

But you wouldn't notice immediately where your problem is coming from until you are totally destroyed, except God has mercy on you and opens your eyes to see where you are headed; or He sends someone to warn you like i am doing now, to o.

1 Corinthians 7:28-29:

28But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

29But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Ganjaseed: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
@nura_abi

Why the Ishan people on your comment? If you hate chris please face him and let the sleeping dog lie down jeje.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
quote from donnie from the scriptures

But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
OK SIR

ARE YOU MARRIED?
HOW ABOUT
THE SPITUAL EXAMPLE
TWO ARE ONE BY SEPERATION

GET MARRIED BECAUSE THE TIME IS SHORT AND LIVE SEPERATED FROM YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN.
VERY SPIRITUAL INDEED AM SURE U NEED SCRIPTURES TO CONFIRM THIS
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2009
TO ALL ESAN PEOLE MY APOLOGIES

EDO GBE ESAN
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Africankel(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ Poster,
You are simply showing to the world that you cannot discipline yourself and control your sexual apertite. . . Spiritually minded people, spend time with the things that'll enhance the growth of their spirits, Fleshly minded people, spend time on things that will enhance the growth of their sences. . . We are not in the flesh!
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
though we are careful about some self acclaimed men-of-God, we should not insult them, because one is considered innocent until proved otherwise. As such, Chris Oyakhilome should be respected and addressed as he is, that is, a PASTOR.

Even if ha was a fraud, he has done so much to elevate Nigeria in the international community.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ Poster,
You are simply showing to the world that you cannot discipline yourself and control your sexual apertite. . . Spiritually minded people, spend time with the things that'll enhance the growth of their spirits, Fleshly minded people, spend time on things that will enhance the growth of their sences. . . We are not in the flesh!

Spiritual people should be married and live apart oh
my apologies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In What Way Is God Good? Inviting Mr Anony And Any Intersted Party / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.