Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita (16518 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Ovamboland(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ OP,

Very sensitive question and a valid one at that, but it is unfortunate that some so called Christian defenders display there delusion and brain washed intellect with the infantile attempts to demonize the OP in their fits of warped piety.

Rather than address the rightness or otherwise of the lifestyle of their 'god' (spirit) on earth, Chris, and his wife, and why it's a worthy style that can be gleefully recommended to as many couples as possible, one was incensed that his/her god is being brought to disrepute.

It is lost on a lot of Chris fans that the true fathers of our faith, the Apostles who were married went around with their wives as they preached. I wonder how they are going to raise well adjusted children with a mostly single parent atmosphere. Anyway someone said that 'na pastor children they bad pass'
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
thank you sir Just an observation
that the bible teaches that
Gen. 2:18 "It is not good for the man to be alone." God saw that it was not good for Adam to be on his own; he needed a helper to complement and complete him.

1 Tim. 5:14-15: "I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan

The love, unity and oneness that exist between Christ and the church can only be understood a little by looking at marriage.

This great mystery is actually reflected here on earth between a husband and a wife, and Christian marriages are to be a living parable and dramatic presentation to the world of the oneness that exists between Christ and His church.
CHRIST DID NOT LEAVE THE BRIDE ON EARTH TO OPERATING AN INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE THE TIMES ARE SHORT.
HE SAID I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.
MAYBE THE [BRIDEGROOM CHRIS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH ANITA IN LONDON]

SAME APPLIES TO BIG TOM AND KEN AND THE REST OF HIS FOLLOWERS

WHAT AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU FOLLOWER TO MARRY AND BE WITH YOUR WIFES IN SPIRIT.

WHAT IMPACT DOES THIS HAVE ON THE CHILDREN.
WHAT EXAMPLE DOES THIS SET FOR BELIEVERS AND NONE BELIEVERS

WHO LOOK AFTER HIS NEEDS AS A MAN[ BOTH EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL]
I KNOW SOME LIKE [Africankel]ALREADY ACCUSED ME OF DIRTY MIND. BUT AM AWARE THAT THEY ARE STILL HUMAN AND HAVE BLOOD NOT PETROL FLOWING IN THEIR VIENS HENCE THE RESULT OF THE CHILDREN.

I MIGHT BE WRONG THEY MIGHT HAVE BEING CHANGED TO A NEW SPECIES OF BEINGS.
HE STILL EATS FOOD LIKE THE REST OF US, IS IT TAKE AWAY ALL THE TIME.

IS THIS NORMAL?
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by NOWORRIES: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2009
nura has made a point that i agree with

Most of the followers of CE sorry to say are clone as we see of the JERRY CURLS most of the guys wear,
Didier Drogba will easily pass as a christ embassy member
are the married likely to follow the example of leaving the wife behind for the work of the Lord?
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by AKO1(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2009
nura_abi, beautifully said!
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2009
just my opinion
grin
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2009
@nura

i agree, couples should not stay apart, at least not for long as the Holy book recommended.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Africankel(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
I think Pastor Chris should give u notice of whenever he is going to London, so you'ld know he sees his wife at least once in a month. . . On a second thought, sorry, he is not at liberty to do that.
If either of them wants to go to London or SA everyday for the rest of their lives, they can. BTW, Get it into your skul, marriage is not for just producing children or satisfying one's sexual urge, it is PRIMARILY instituted for the WORK! Study your bible about Adam and Eve, you'll notice that God said He wanted to make a HELP for Adam, not a sex partner!
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by NOWORRIES: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
what a WORD FROM AFRICANKEL
THE POSTER DID NOT SAY COUPLE LIVE TOGETHER 4 SEX

you a quite naive u know, all couples living together and raising thier kids do so for sex!

did you parent do that you tongue talking muppet.

was the man Chris raised as a single parent for the work.For the work sake they should live as husband and wife not for sex and bring up the children
as the bible taught. there is what is called FATHER figure, not telefather.

am sure your parent lived together for other reasons you have highlighted MR AFRICANKEL
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
who is Africankel= ce member
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
Africankel:

I think Pastor Chris should give u notice of whenever he is going to London, so you'ld know he sees his wife at least once in a month. . . On a second thought, sorry, he is not at liberty to do that.
If either of them wants to go to London or SA everyday for the rest of their lives, they can. BTW, Get it into your skul, marriage is not for just producing children or satisfying one's sexual urge, it is PRIMARILY instituted for the WORK! Study your bible about Adam and Eve, you'll notice that God said He wanted to make a HELP for Adam, not a sex partner!

Brainwashed and ignorant you seem to be, Bro!

How can you say marriage is meant for the WORK?

Which WORK are you referring to here?

Is sex not a major issue in marriage?

I am very sad at how you have allowed error to overwhelm your sense of judgment. Very sad.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by JJYOU: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
dgreatrock:

Brainwashed and ignorant you seem to be, Bro!

How can you say marriage is meant for the WORK?

Which WORK are you referring to here?

Is sex not a major issue in marriage?

I am very sad at how you have allowed error to overwhelm your sense of judgment. Very sad.
are u married?
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
nura_abi:

who is Africankel= ce member

And so what? Does that make him not to know the truth in issues as this?
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
@JJYOU
Yes i am happily married for almost ten years!
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2009
dgreatrock

thank God O, that you are happily married
Hope your arrangement is a little different from the subject matter
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by AKO1(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2009
Yes, marriage is not all about sexual gratification. It is also about companionship. God made Eve because Adam was alone.

I don't see why anyone, CE member or not, should see Pastor Chris' situation this as the rule and not the exception.

If they have young children to raise, then this is not ideal IMO.

The poster would have done a much better job by making the thread about solely long-distance christian marriage, leaving CE out of the picture. That's front page material IMO.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by JJYOU: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2009
dgreatrock:

@JJYOU
Yes i am happily married for almost ten years!
may that happiness continue. there is more to a good, happy and blessed marriage than sex sir.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2009
@Nura

Thanks. my marriage is happy - though we do have our clashes some times. and of course, we have a better arrangement. kiss
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2009
@JJYOU,
Thanks for praying that my marriage will last, that - God has established.

True, there's more to a good happy, and blessed marriage than sex, but sex remains an integral, fundamental and important aspect of the entire marriage menu.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2009
A_K_O:

Yes, marriage is not all about sexual gratification. It is also about companionship. God made Eve because Adam was alone.

I don't see why anyone, CE member or not, should see Pastor Chris' situation this as the rule and not the exception.

If they have young children to raise, then this is not ideal IMO.

The poster would have done a much better job by making the thread about solely long-distance christian marriage, leaving CE out of the picture. That's front page material IMO.

I agree with you AKO that this thread should have carried a different heading. this heading looks more like a frontal attack or personal vendatta against the man.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by kshow1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
Africankel:

Do you see how religion has turned some people to a mere shadow of themselves.
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by nuraabi: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK ITS IN MY OPINION NOT NORMAL FOR A MARRIED MAN TO LEVE SEPERATED FROM HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN AND AS SOMEONE HAS ALREADY SAID FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORK.
MANY BRETHEN IN THE WORK ARE ALSO ASKING QUESTIONS
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Tudor3(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
If pastor chris aint getting ass from his wife,he's getting it somwhere else. . . .lets just wait for the sex scandal to break. . .
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by maddock(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
You see how jobless some folks could be, i wonder which age you belong to. The world is changing and man is trying to find a cure for cancer,bird flu,hiv etc and you are here disturbing your self about someone that has a wife and grown up kids. Maybe Pastor Chris should forward his itinerary to you so that you be abreast of when he is visiting his family. Anuofia.
I have white folks in my company who has been in Nigeria for over a year without their family and i dont see how is that a big deal. Idleness is really something o.

Tùdor:

If pastor chris aint getting ass from his wife,he's getting it ssomewhereelse. . . .lets just wait for the sex scandal to break. . .
You think everybody is like you, trying desperately to get back to where you came from?
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by londonbwoi(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
I have noticed that out of all the different races of people i have met, Nigerians are the ones who enjoy creating rumours and critisizing poeple the most. why are some of us so ignorant

I think we should just Pastor chris alone because if he is a man of God then we are almost directly insulting the works of God, which would be blasphemy. Also to some of you who are Christians, did Jesus ever talk about poeple the way you have just talked about Pastor Chris whether or not he is a true man of God?
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by OREAWADOO: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2009
the poster has raised a legit sensitive issue but am not surprised that the appologist have carefully shyed away from the thread.
mr owase for examples looks quite ridiculous in his curls,
he followed the example of the daddy as some call him now.
how many more are following the marriage formula
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by fyneguy: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2009
ok can the next jobless folk come up with another topic on Pastor Chris? undecided
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by samorijack(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2009
I don't have to be a busy body or jobless to post a Pastor Chris thread. That's price he pay's for beign a celebrity and a direct result of how he carrys himself. People need something to talk about and when you're all up out there you get picked on. He should deal with it and you(fyneguy) and the like should stop showing your assessssss smiley
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by fyneguy: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2009
samorijack

Yeah u r right. Some of us are meant to make the news while lots like u idle around peddling rumours
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2009
@Maddock & londonbwoi,

Tell your pastor the truth jor!!!
If he is trying to event a new solar system, he should not marry by postal agency!

nonsense!
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by hubreality(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
@poster, gossip like  lipsrsealed

simply showing your low level of understanding and ignorance discussing the private life of another. Whats ur family life? Go find your wife and graciously run your family if you have none. May be we should reverse this thread by questioning your single or married life and I know some people like you will falsely assume a lot about you and family. We can actually see the heart of men regarding this empty false thread. You could also go ahead and tell us counting how many times this great couple have meet as husband and wife.

Jobless mind!
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by Pepeye(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
Pls they should keep racking their brains out on his personal life. . . canal idle bunch! Get a life
Re: Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita by dgreatrock(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
where is objectivity?

why all these sentiments? Is it because he is your pastor?

shame on you all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am No Longer A Theist / Three Major Things God Wants From You / Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.