Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) (31233 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by hajhud: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Beehshorp:
Am not sure Buhari would be able to digest the sophisticated and ambiguous grammars contained in that book...

Buhari be like shey I no turn dis book upside down o..make I jeje look others know weda I dey correct

Just saying
sharaaaaaaap.
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Sharplogger(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
CACAWA:
Was this ceremony more important than the Ooni's coronation which even her royal majesty, the queen of England and head of government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and head of the commonwealth Queen Elizabeth attended?

the errand boy was der to represent the Daura herdsman
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
freshvine:
Onu the next president after Buhari 4 year tenure.

There is no rotation , it was killed by Jonathan. So how does an easterner become president in the next 50 years?
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
freshvine:
[s]Onu the next president after Buhari 4 year tenure[/s].

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
henchamb:
Very good
How the change agents rendered the goats yamless

therefore we must take the Knife meant for the Yam to the Goats throat.. we must rise against the Rich and Corrupt and kill them in their sleep and the same to their offsprings home and abroad.. otherwise they will eat the yam and the goat and kill you with the knife. WORD!
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Klins2000(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where is Rochas Okorocha, Imo State Governor.
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Okay. What else is going on in Nigeria, governance I mean.
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by flokii: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
I just like d sight of yeebos tho. I can hardly stand their guts

am I okay?
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by compo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good for the luncher
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by explo87(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
stexsy:
See as Buhari carry face as if he can read the content of the book without i
nterpretation i

bad dudee illiterate like u....d son of ignorance
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Attending endless functions
Embarking on endless journeys

Wonder when he'll sit down to work
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by basilo101: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
A smart Easterner reaping the gains of strategic alliances cool
Reaping photograph?? so buharis dividends of democracy is photographs??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
A smart Easterner reaping the gains of strategic alliances cool

Le's see how long it will last
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
tambuwal though. why he got the book upside down ? and why he got that goofy clown look on his face ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3163500_fbimg14495003061841_jpeg3aa46054e5e44cd01270eb3612527403
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Toktee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
AnanseK:

There is no rotation , it was killed by Jonathan. So how does an easterner become president in the next 50 years?
Not even in the dreamland,,,but wait o,are they nigerians now or accept to be nigerians now?
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Toktee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
sparkwil:
Attending endless functions Embarking on endless journeys
Wonder when he'll sit down to work
It pains you,y?
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Khez: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Atiku is useless........ Buhari
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
patrick89:

[s]idiotic post! you low lives masturbates on everything igbo! I wonder how you guys feel seeing igbos everywhere on screen, from sports to entertainment!
I hope y'all know that this same Onu ogbonnaya, formed what we have as APC? but you guys will accuse igbos of everything wrong!!!

#fact check! ONU IS THE FOUNDER OF APC!!! [/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by kokoA(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ogbunaya Onu and John Oyegun are two politicians I respect so much in Nigeria. These men started politics as opposition politicians, remain in opposition even when their kins men all migrated to the then ruling party they remained the lone voice of opposition in their respective geo-political zones. Today, look at where they are. Patience is truly a virtue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
ogmaskman:
This onu guy looks to me like someone with something upstairs. Let's see how he will bring that to bear in the science and technology ministry.
Honestly, as important as this ministry in world economics today, it's still like one ministry that is giving to to someone make e for nor loss (as the warri man would say)
Chief onu Pls bring out the shine in this ministry and put us in our rightful place in world technology matters.

Nuf Said...
Ebonyians r wonderful
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
ogmaskman:
This onu guy looks to me like someone with something upstairs. ..

Lol, for where.

In my village, they call him Ogbonnaya Okporojiapu.

Okporojiapu means casava stalks, in my dialect.

When he was governor in my state, Abia, he came and shared stalks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by kokumo1949: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
ogmaskman:
This onu guy looks to me like someone with something upstairs. Let's see how he will bring that to bear in the science and technology ministry.
Honestly, as important as this ministry in world economics today, it's still like one ministry that is giving to to someone make e for nor loss (as the warri man would say)
Chief onu Pls bring out the shine in this ministry and put us in our rightful place in world technology matters.

Nuf Said...

He is the only person I can recommend as Presidential material from South-East.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
stexsy:
See as Buhari carry face as if he can read the content of the book without interpretation i
Chai, there is godu oocheesycheesy
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
tambuwal though. why he got the book upside down ? and why he got that goofy clown look on his face ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3163500_fbimg14495003061841_jpeg3aa46054e5e44cd01270eb3612527403
I no dat look,,, d guy wan mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Finally opposition paid off for Onu..

From 1999 to 2015
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by BobUg28(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2015
ogmaskman:

Nuf Said...

Yeah, he's doctor emeritus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by west312101: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2015
My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on instagram @beardgang9ja... call 08033722563 for enquirers on how the product works.

We deliver to the following states in Nigeria...
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abeokuta... and its payment on delivery so you should feel safe.
Limited offer!

happy beard growth!!!

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Photizooo(m): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=obiremy post=40779601]President Muhammadu Buhari, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, others at the public presentation of the book, “”From Opposition to Governing Party: Nigeria’s APC Merger Story” written by Onu, Minister of Science and Technology at the Shehu Yar’Adua Centre in Abuja on Monday, 07 December 2015.
. Dr onu, we didn't send you to write books but to do the work to which you have been appointed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Eledan: 3:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Orikinla:
. 2019 dress rehearsal. Hausa presidential candidate with an Igbo VP. Guess who?
Forget it.
If the majority of Ibos still maintain this stance of un-constructive opposition to APC, they would never smell the position.
Politics is a game of numbers and the politicians will always gravitate to where the numbers will come from. It's s no brainer.
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Eledan: 3:36am On Dec 08, 2015
kokumo1949:

He is the only person I can recommend as Presidential material from South-East.
Can he get his people behind him under an APC ticket?
Re: Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Ona sure say this buhari get sense at all...this is the first time I am asking this question....the guy visits ooni of ife and now ogbonayas book launch while the economy is in shambles and peopleare suffering...is this a president or what...a president who hasnt orally spoken to us to uplift our spirits as regards all the problems plaguing us... sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. / The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.