Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO (96155 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by yunglivochi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin;end time priest *be warned*
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Mariojane(f): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
dragunov:
He is a Rev. So that makes him a clergy. Ok?
I didn't say he is not a clergy. What am saying it that, catholics don't address their priests as REV bros instead they are addressed as Rev Frs. Meaning the guy may be a Rev in another church not Catholic. Ask questions before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by donsteady(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can't wait to capture Buhari like this with jagaban's wife grin
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by delishpot: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Judge not for u will be judged.

Because its a rev father ba? SMBH
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by chachanga: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
I knew he was a joker when i saw the name

same person bearing castro still bearing Yankey

sounded like a deported americana wanna be

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by macaranta(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time everything.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by damton(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Good to see that a leech like you is unconsciously keying in. Biafra till i die. Mynd44 come give us your blessings. Ban or no ban biafra is here to stay. And you can only do the petty banning job designed for trapped slaves cool

ME never.

I refuse to associate with destruction and foolhardy.

Like they say, Does that fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it.

There's always no imaginary Kingdom better than present abode.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
omojeesu:
Jesus never asked / called anyone to be a celibate to serve
God!

Read Mathew 19.

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Beesluv: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
nedu2000:
It's blackmail,why should his car and passport be seized so he could pay 'compensation'? Did he commit a crime against the state?

Maybe that's the price for straying into their home grin
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by smile4kenn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
He is not a catholic priest. He is a reverend brother. Rev brothers are not priest but someone who works for the church. Just like reverend sisters, he is not a priest.

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
jamela:
How is HE a catholic priest if he is called REV. BROTHER! They didn't even tell us his parish. PLEASE STOP PROPAGATING LIES!

I wonder too. A priest is called Father.

A seminarian in training is called brother.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by delishpot: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
pesinfada:
mek thy dey allow dis ppl marry....konji can kick on u anytime anyday

To intimidate another man wife naim dey follow konji ba?
If say dem catch am with his gf this your point for make sense sef.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by JOHNSONKENNY: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dear Friend,

On this forum i will sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

If any of these situations relates to you,
...then you are NOT alone and I know how you feel.

It is NOT your Fault!

For more details contact Kehinde on
Calls and Whatsapp: 07032344767
BMM PIN: 2A63078C
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by lebesgue(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
mu2sa2:
Why are Christian priests embarrassing their religion so often these days?

It's always been this way; with technology , we now have evidence.

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by katerine7(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rev fr or Rev bro?which one
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by simdam500(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Womanuuu!!!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Meritocracy: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are only deceiving ourself as new generation of christians. Everybody will be preaching one wife but get enough concubine. Why not just marry two wifes legally like cherubum or cellestial, even Muslim to satisfy your libido and stop embarrasing yourself. God creates more female than male for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
amnesty7:
That's the problem with man-made laws. And if not self-deceit and pretence, how can someone deny having something in-built in their creation? If they are sincere, let them be kuku castrated.

Celibacy is in the bible. Mathew 19.

However, this man is not a Reverend Fr. The article says he's a brother. So he's not a priest.

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by katerine7(f): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mariojane:
The story said Rev brother not Father. Get your facts straight
maybe the op doesn't know that there is a difference between a Rev fr and a Rev bro
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by crackhouse(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
This one na Rev. Bro and not Rev. Fr. Take note guys.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
ayodele123:
what a humiliating international disgrace!
this one is a catholic priest who took the oath of celibacy for life
why do they deceive themselves when they know that they have urge for sex that they cannot contain?
the Holy Bible is not against marriage, where did these catholics get their celibate doctrine from?
these catholic priests pretend to the world that they are celibate but do have sexual affairs with others
hypocrites!

Celibate doctrine is in Mathew 19.

This man might not even be a Catholic priest, because priests are called Fathers, not brothers
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Amaechi5(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
tetfundfraudale:
He is human.LET HIM THAT IS INNOCENT HIT THE FIRST LIKE.LETS ALL REMOVE D LOG FROM OUR EYES.IN AS MUCH AS IM A CATHOLIC I WOULD LOVE DEM TO START GETTING MARRIED.EVEN PETER THE ROCK WAS MARRIED.CONJI BAD NA HARMATTAN NOT EASY
You called yourself a Catholic and didn't notice that the op headline is a Catholic PREIST but on the main page is Rev BROTHER.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by 4nobody4every1: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
konji na bastard grin cool
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Amaechi5(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
ayodele123:
why do they deceive themselves when they know that they have urge for sex that they cannot contain?
the Holy Bible is not against marriage, where did these catholics get their celibate doctrine from?
these catholic priests pretend to the world that they are celibate but do have sexual affairs with others
hypocrites!
Do you know that it is good to read and reason before commenting, the headline says a Catholic PREIST but on the main page it is a Rev BROTHER. A
How do you know the guy is a clergy and whereas Anglicans too have Rev so please bro please reason before commenting.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whether a Reverend, brother, Father, this is a big shame.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by amnesty7: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:

Celibacy is in the bible. Mathew 19.

However, this man is not a Reverend Fr. The article says he's a brother. So he's not a priest.
It doesn't matter where it is. What of the Reverends that are even gay? Humans will always be human, no matter the pretence.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by mine42: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Haba!!! Celibacy na by force?

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by dadebayo1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rev fr is different from rev bro.... All the same , who am i to judge? May GOD almighty continue to strengthen our priest as they labour in his vineyard.. Kongi nah bastard ooo......
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by alobam28(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pusssy is powerful (Just like my wwe stars "New Day" will say POP power of positivity, I say this is "Power of Pussssy" POP)

Damn!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by janefrancisca(f): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
ayodele123:
hypocrites!
If you as a youth is having sex when you are not married...you are no different from the hypocrites u just called them. #just saying. Besides they were not forced to become priests, they chose to. So if at a point in time, they give in to the lust of the flesh, it is left for God to chastise and judge them. After all it wasn't your blood that was shed on the road to calvary but Christ's own, so allow him give judgement and call them hypocrites. We catholics should be the one being ashamed of the disgrace not you that is if this story is even true. Thanks for your concern anyway.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Dubem13: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
orobs93:
Baba God come close the curtain oh
D purpose of creation has been defeated
do you know what you have just said?
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by collinx(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Which one is Reverend brother?? Never heard of such. Anyway, this is shameful and with a married woman too. I hope he has learnt the hard way and will repent from his amorous ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.