Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO (96153 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
why cnt priest be castrata b4 they go for priesthood.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Judge not for u will be judged.
THIS GIRL IS bleeping A PRIEST..THATS HOW THEY TALK...judge not .....THATS EXACTLY HOW ONE IN OUR OFFICE WAS FUCKING AN OLD REV FR...TILL I SAW THEIR WHATSAPP CHAT AND EXCHANGE OF NUDES
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
dechiome:
Why do you mention Catholic with this act?. How do uou know that this dog is a Catholic priest?. He can't be a medical director & catholic priest.
Nnaa d ones i know fuxk pass ds one ooo...e get one wey dey change them like pants...i know a woman who is dating two priests at once

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Berrylite:
Father, forgive me for I have sinned.
warris ds?
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by MYMINDER(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
TWOWAYMIRROR:

THIS GIRL IS bleeping A PRIEST..THATS HOW THEY TALK...judge not .....THATS EXACTLY HOW ONE IN OUR OFFICE WAS FUCKING AN OLD REV FR...TILL I SAW THEIR WHATSAPP CHAT AND EXCHANGE OF NUDES

A Reverend Brother is NOT a priest. The original title is misleading. All ordained priests are called Reverend Fathers.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by akin33(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pop allow your priest to marry. Why in the Bible that messengers of God were mandated not to marry. Allow them to marry and have children. Body no be wood
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by ValerianSteel(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Gerrarouthere

He's a priest sworn to Celibacy,it's one thing to be found not upholding his oath,it's another to be found pant's down with [b ]Married[/b] Nurse,Ma'm Married

If he knew he could no longer stay faithful to his priesthood,why not engage in sexual activity with someone who isn't married undecided
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by azezola(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Omo eran ni awon kiriyo Africa. Instead of Jesus to teach them right from wrong he was busy getting drunk... turning water into alcohol.. ogogoro master.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
400,000ghc that's like N20m na huge money oh, if na me I go tell my wife to collect the money and still demand promotion,bastard man
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
That is how their priests behave o! Even their so-called Rev. Sisters. They will be behaving like they are holier than Jesus Christ himself while they are all "Fucklicants". Catholics....fear them!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Xeeman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
confamgist237:

http://www.starrfmonline.com/1.8478075

Chai!!!!!!!! no so them be.
Majority of this pastors are fornicators.
god punish them
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by litetias(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just to correct a misconception here, the man in question is NOT a Catholic priest, that is, he is not a Reverend Father.
From his title, it is evident that he is a religious, that is he went through some religious training and took some oaths to live for the service of God and for the service of humanity.
But I repeat he is not a Catholic priest. He is the Catholic equivalent of a Pentecostal deacon.
This should be noted.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by ATERI(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hey! He looks like Diya
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by chinedulivingstone(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
END TIME REV
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
A brother...not a priest yet. Not even Deacon.

If you want to tidy a married woman, the WORST place is her HUSBAND'S house.

The combo of the dog is hilarious.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by 3kay945(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Then holy spirit should have guarded him rightly, besides, he is a learner.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by 360command: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
damton:
who is he, we don't know him here in Biafra
we also do not know him here in Ogbomosho..
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by 360command: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
litetias:
Just to correct a misconception here, the man in question is NOT a Catholic priest, that is, he is not a Reverend Father.
From his title, it is evident that he is a religious, that is he went through some religious training and took some oaths to live for the service of God and for the service of humanity.
But I repeat he is not a Catholic priest. He is the Catholic equivalent of a Pentecostal deacon.
This should be noted.
I understand what you have written.. In Ghana, their Pentecostal deacon can also be called "Father".. I had a lecturer in school, they call him "Father". He was never a Catholic priest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by kokumo1949: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
This is a matter for everyone to see. It is of public knowledge.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by oluwasegun007(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
konji! konji! where are thou sting.....pls stay far 4rm me
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Bamz(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2015
MzPecs:
Lord have mercy!

Aunty you're almost in every thread I open shocked
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by omojeesu(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2015
elampiro:

Read Mathew 19.

Thanks!

Jesus only INFORMED His hearers how people become 'eunuchs'. Inborn, forced castration e.g. of slaves by slave owners and by PERSONAL CHOICE to serve God NOT AS AN ORGANISATIONAL / INSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT to serve God.

Did Jesus impose celebacy on His 12 Apostles?
Peter was married, apparently Paul wasn't; and it wasn't Jesus that told Paul to do so. It was Paul's choice!

Lastly read this: 1 Timothy 4:1 - 3

NOW THE SPIRIT SPEAK SPEAKETH EXPRESSLY, THAT IN THE LATTER TIMES SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH, GIVING HEAD to SEDUCING SPIRITS, and DOCTRINES of DEVILS;

SPEAKING LIES in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

FORBIDDING TO MARRY, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

This has already been fulfilled.

elampiro:

Read Mathew 19.

Thanks!

Jesus only INFORMED His hearers how people become 'eunuchs'. Inborn, forced castration e.g. of slaves by slave owners and by PERSONAL CHOICE to serve God NOT AS AN ORGANISATIONAL / INSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT to serve God.

Peter was married, apparently Paul wasn't; and it wasn't Jesus that told Paul to do so. It was Paul's choice!

NOW THE SPIRIT SPEAK SPEAKETH EXPRESSLY, THAT IN THE LATTER TIMES SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH, GIVING HEAD to SEDUCING SPIRITS, and DOCTRINES of DEVILS;

FORBIDDING TO MARRY, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

elampiro:

Read Mathew 19.

Thanks!

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by joepepsy2: 1:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Adaure4ever:
i love you and you know what this is my first coment on this Forum smiley.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by west312101: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2015
My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on instagram @beardgang9ja... call 08033722563 for enquirers on how the product works.

We deliver to the following states in Nigeria...
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abeokuta... and its payment on delivery so you should feel safe.
Limited offer!

happy beard growth!!!

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by bigtt76(f): 4:24am On Dec 08, 2015
The woman for grind waist for hin front naaaau grin make dat hin a all preeeek tanda grin useless man
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2015
married women, hawfa na. how market.

thank god phyno knows i would never and could never do such to him grin
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2015
omojeesu:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Mathew 19 clearly said some will be celibate for the sake of the kingdom. It's clear and straight forward.

I haven't time for argument.

1 Like

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by justicejay(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Adaure4ever:
abeg which kind judge not you dey talk, are you afraid to call a spade it's name.
It's annoying when someone does evil and people like you start protecting him with the word judge not.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Aden777(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2015
WE PROMISE, WE NAIRALANDERS WON'T MAKE IT GO PUBLIC...
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by IFESEYI2630(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Those who just join Rev.Fatherhood without being called mostly fall victims of dis sexual mess! It is not by force, so pple shd always know their calls. Besides, body no be stone or firewood. We are not judging them but they shd stop disgracing d call and christianity!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by eROCK247(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2015
ify2016:
Ignorance is a disease.

Na when brother don turn to Rv.Father.

Title of this write up is wrong. It should be "

Ghanaian Catholic brother Caught In Sex Scandal
With A Married Nurse ( Video, Pic ) "
I still doubt that offence
was abt stating that same fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.