Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan (4807 Views)

A Photo Of When Col. Sambo Dasuki Arrested General Buhari In 1985 / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan by tjfulloption(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin @op walahi I go sue to court ip my belle tire with with Laff walahi
Re: Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan by Xeedorf: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Have found a wife!!!

Read what happened between Me and MTN customer care attendance today. Read our conversation below:-

Lady: hello!!!. Good afternoon thanks for calling MTN customer care service, my name is Eunice, what's your name and where are you calling from?.

Me: hi.... Afternoon, my name is Adeniyi, and i'm calling from sagamu

Lady: How may I help you, Mr Adeniyi?.

Me: I'm looking for a wife to marry.

Lady: is that why you called this customer care service?.

Me: Yes, and I think i'm already in love with u... u know u have a very nice voice.

Lady: Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues about ur MTN line, okay?

Me: Yes O... This is an issue about my MTN line
too, because I spent much credit calling so many girls like Funmi,Yemi,Zainab, and Tawa asking their hands in marriage.

Lady: Please, I would have to put an end to this call...

Me: Baby pls, don't talk like that now. I promise to make u happy, you would be happy with me, can I have your number?.

Lady: *raises her voice* come, Mr Man, I think something is wrong with you.

Me: *cut in*... Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! hold it there...
I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish?

From today, warn yourself and every other staff of yours over there, let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those silly messages.

You guys disturb my phone on daily basis like I am dating MTN.

Do me, I do you!!! God no vex

*call ends *

My people how is your day going? TGIF, have a wonderful weekend ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame Of A Nation: Nigerians Used Nepa Ladder To Climb Unto Aeroplane (PIC) / See What I Saw On A Ladies Timeline On Facebook / Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.