Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North (4809 Views)

Rmbering Biafra: Hausa Troops Haul Igbo Passengers Off The Plane To Be Shot -FFK / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by benben1000: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North. Millions tuning in and calling in to express their anger at their leaders. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Thursday announced the launch of its Hausa Radio Service. This announcement was contained in a statement by its spokesman, Emma Powerful. IPOB members It said the maiden daily broadcast will hit the airwaves on Saturday, the 6th of January, 2018 at 7PM Nigerian time on Short Wave 15110 KHz 19 Meter Band. The statement reads: “In keeping with our promise to facilitate the creation of an unbiased informative platform to take the message of liberation to the downtrodden and oppressed indigenous populations of Northern Nigeria, we, the family members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide and it’s indomitable leadership, wish to happily announce the official launch of the much anticipated IPOB sponsored Radio Nigeria Hausa Service. ”The broadcast will have the widest coverage of any radio signal in Africa. It will be received all over West, East and Southern Africa. Every Hausa speaking community in Africa will be able to receive it. “In our opinion, we feel it has become imperative to educate the poor masses of Northern Nigeria. “The ruling class cleverly enslaved and impoverished ethnic populations of the North by keeping vital information and knowledge away from them. “This information deficit is what Radio Nigeria Hausa Service has come to remedy. ”All the hitherto hidden history of the conquest of indigenous Hausa speaking populations of the North will be laid bare for the world to know. “More importantly, enslaved minorities of Arewa North, brutally savaged by Fulani terrorist herdsmen, through this unbiased platform, will acquire the necessary education needed to liberate them from the suffocating stranglehold of the caliphate born to rule class,” it stated.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/breaking-ipob-launches-hausa-radio-service/

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by zombieTRACKER: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
The greatest fear of the elites is any medium that will raise the political consciousness of the masses....

They love the status quo
Where the poor will be payed 30k per month to sing their praise on the streets and social media

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
The funny thing is the presenters are Hausa people. How did IPOB get those people to do such a work? IPOB really did a great job here.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Emyogalanya: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
FINALLY LIBERTY IS ON ITS WAY FOR THE NORTHERN MINORS. BIAFRA IS CAN'T BE STOPPED. NOT EVEN OJUKWU CAN STOP BIAFRA EVEN IF HE RETURNS FROM THE DEAD. VERY TRUE ARE THE WORDS OF THIS QUOTE; " I FREED A THOUSAND SLAVES, I WOULD HAVE FREED MORE IF ONLY THEY KNOW THEY WERE SLAVES"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by zendy: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one by IPOB. I would have listend to it but my Hausa isnt great. So I will stick to the evening segment.

I enjoyed Radio Biafra South Africa last Night, you guys in South Africa are making things happen.

I laugh at Nigerians who think that the military stopped IPOB. The organisation is becoming bigger and bigger by the day

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by countryfive: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
how true is this news?
Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by zendy: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
lionjungle3000:
The funny thing is the presenters are Hausa people. How did IPOB get those people to do such a work? IPOB really did a great job here.

Not everyone who speaks Hausa is Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by CHANNELStv2020: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
IPOB IS DOING A GREAT JOB I TELL YOU

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by benben1000: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
zendy:
Nice one by IPOB. I would have listend to it but my Hausa isnt great. So I will stick to the evening segment.

I enjoyed Radio Biafra South Africa last Night, you guys in South Africa are making things happen.

I laugh at Nigerians who think that the military stopped IPOB. The organisation is becoming bigger and bigger by the day

IPOB announced that a bilingual (Hausa-English) program will be coming up in no distant time. They said this a pilot program to target the uneducated northern masses at grassroot level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
zendy:

Not everyone who speaks Hausa is Hausa

Afonja LOL. These are Hausa people who wanted to do this to wake up their people.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Balkan(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks to IPOB. The problem of the north is not Islam. The imigrants called the fulanis use the poor Hausas and minority to dominate them. Islam is a good religion if you adhere to the teaching. An Average Hausa muslim is more honest than a pastor.

Ask yourself while the elites in the North dont send their children on a suicide mission.
NO KINDOM LAST FOREVER. Radio Biafra will open the eyes of the Hausas and the minorities.

We must negotiate this Union!

12 Likes

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Simple, its just money. I can open a radio station to broadcast hate speech in Igbo and find a million and one Igbos ever willing to do the job for the right price
Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by ofai: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Great IPOB, Great Nnamdi KANU.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just checked the frequency now and men...propaganda against the monstrous APC party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
ofai:

See this zombie, a mental and physical slave who have refused to be free.
No amount of radio Biafra propaganda will change the northern perception about Biafra. Thanks for providing employment for a few jobless hausa boys
Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by ofai: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
GoroTango:
No amount of radio Biafra propaganda will change the northern perception about Biafra. Thanks for providing employment for a few jobless hausa boys

Speak for yourself.... The radio Biafra Hausa is already making waves in the north central states.... cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by InfiniteLoopx: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
GoroTango:
Why not accept defeat and keep quiet. You guys will be defeated in your game. Even mighty Rome fail when her time was up. This contraption is not exempted.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Why not accept defeat and keep quiet. You guys will be defeated in your game. Even mighty Rome fail when her time was up. This contraption is not exempted.
Defeat you say? Where is Nnamdi kanu? He is in the belly of the python. The last time the python paid the east a visit, no one dares fly a Biafran flag. Your propaganda is DOA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by InfiniteLoopx: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
GoroTango:
Defeat you say? Where is Nnamdi kanu? He is in the belly of the python. The last time the python paid the east a visit, no one dares fly a Biafran flag. Your propaganda is DOA
How can the fall of one man stop Biafra, when more than 2 million souls of our dear children could not deter us? Bro, think. Biafra is a spirit that is beyond you and your blood sucking contraption. cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by PhockPhockMan: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
I wish I understand Hausa language.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

How can the fall of one man stop Biafra, when more than 2 million souls of our dear children could not deter us? Bro, think. Biafra is a spirit that is beyond you and your blood sucking contraption. cool
If you say so
Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by SadiqBabaSani: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
I dnt blv dS news, I think this is all politics
Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by SouthEastFacts: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Whoever is incharge of IPOB Communication needs to be hired to fix our economy.
The IPOB's leadership understands that an average Hausa is skeptical about Biafra, but to preach the message of liberation instead of Presenting Radio Biafra Hausa Service, they offer Radio Nigeria Hausa Service employing only Hausas.
Like Nnamdi once said, the revolution will start from the North.
While the FG and some miners are busy celebrating the demise of IPOB, IPOB was busy launching IPOB Int'l Headquarters and Radio Nigeria Hausa Service.

Anyway, we are all Nigerians!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by SouthEastFacts: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
GoroTango:
The last the python visited:
1. IPOB launched a global headquarters in Germany to consolidate all their efforts.
2. IPOB launched Radio Nigeria Hausa Service.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by cheruv: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
zendy:

What the army did was to force the organization underground... When next the organization might come above ground, its consequences may be too disastrous for Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by AngryRebel: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
lionjungle3000:
There are some Igbo's who has lived in the north for years. Good one Biafra......is fire for fire....Viva Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by ExAngel007(f): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by volo112: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=benben1000 post=64129748][/quote]

Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North. Millions tuning in and calling in to express their anger at their leaders. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Thursday announced the launch of its Hausa Radio Service. This announcement was contained in a statement by its spokesman, Emma Powerful. IPOB members It said the maiden daily broadcast will hit the airwaves on Saturday, the 6th of January, 2018 at 7PM Nigerian time on Short Wave 15110 KHz 19 Meter Band. The statement reads: “In keeping with our promise to facilitate the creation of an unbiased informative platform to take the message of liberation to the downtrodden and oppressed indigenous populations of Northern Nigeria, we, the family members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide and it’s indomitable leadership, wish to happily announce the official launch of the much anticipated IPOB sponsored Radio Nigeria Hausa Service. ”The broadcast will have the widest coverage of any radio signal in Africa. It will be received all over West, East and Southern Africa. Every Hausa speaking community in Africa will be able to receive it. “In our opinion, we feel it has become imperative to educate the poor masses of Northern Nigeria. “The ruling class cleverly enslaved and impoverished ethnic populations of the North by keeping vital information and knowledge away from them. “This information deficit is what Radio Nigeria Hausa Service has come to remedy. ”All the hitherto hidden history of the conquest of indigenous Hausa speaking populations of the North will be laid bare for the world to know. “More importantly, enslaved minorities of Arewa North, brutally savaged by Fulani terrorist herdsmen, through this unbiased platform, will acquire the necessary education needed to liberate them from the suffocating stranglehold of the caliphate born to rule class,” it stated.

the bolded is not in the original article from the vanguard.
let us try as much as possible to post the real news as it is and not some additions to make it sensational.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by zendy: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheruv:

What the army did was to force the organization underground... When next the organization might come above ground, its consequences may be too disastrous for Nigeria

True

1 Like

Re: Northern Elite In Panic As New Radio Biafra Hausa Makes Wave In The North by ImperialYoruba: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
lionjungle3000:

There are disgruntled Hausas in North that will find this media a good platform to attack and redress the injustice of their Fulani kings.

We dont hear from them because their action would be viewed as anti-Islam which will attract public anger.

Emir Sanusi is Fulani, and an elite, but you saw what happened when he called for a new brand of society in the North. He almost got dethroned.

You can get lynched and killed in North for almost anything they interpret as anti-Islam.

Someone who believe all muslims should crouch to urinate can view a muslim urinating in upright position as a kafir and get him attacked in public.

If you urinating with your dick pointing East another one might view it as insult and blasphemy to the Prophet and raise a mob to behead you.

Their Hausas want to be liberated from the weight but afraid to come out boldly and loose life. So im not surprised you will see them on such platform to speak anonymously to seek new awareness and redress.

Another thing is, there are Ibos in North whose great great grandfathers were born there. Imagine if Zik and his children never left North. The fourth generation of Axikiwe will be in North still. You can appreciate how fluent they will be in the Hausa lexicon. So dont assume the presenters are Hausa because they speak that language.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Did Not Allege Corruption In NSIP – EFCC / Mamman Turji The Notorious Bandit Referred To As His Excellency -photo / APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.