Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40921 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by shindymum(f): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
unitysheart:
Last boat of salvation indeed
yes it is.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Hmm to some extent you are right sir but the church I attend only give those outsiders that come in mofty money,most times 2k or so....I'm always sad whenever I see a particular twin at church,they lost their dad to accident and the church has refused to help these kids..They could not take waec last year cos of money,this is really common in celestial.I lived in a celestial church for four years,slept on bare floor coupled with mosquito,no one was willing to take me in...i thought celestial church is about love

Wow! I love your dp...

Anyways as I wrote,Celestial church or not,some churches are stingy but if you are fortunate to be in a good church that has empathy you will have a different story to tell.

Today my church gave 50k each to 10 widows snd this is a periodic act...many more philanthropic acts are carried out by my church...in fact C.C.C Genesis model international outreach is different from the traditional Celestial church many people know.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Brownzola(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Halluyah o. Pls add my no incase we eventually have whatsapp group. Olu ijo mimo agbewa o. Ijoyi ni yio we aye mo
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by walezy14(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by oluwalewis(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
ccc alfa nda parish Lagos
where is that in lagos cos my parish in lag is orisun ibukun,shangisha
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DanielGb(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Really
No qualms. I will explain. Lets private chat about it. **follow me back**
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by SEEDORF441(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who ave ever been to imeko here?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Sir,it seems you'v been in celestial church for long,can I ask a question maybe you can enlighten me and I will stop feeling bad.Why is it that celestians this days find it hard to help widows and the needy from their church rather they prefer to give alms to outsiders that come to church for help.
I was born in celestial 20years ago and I wasn't blind to the contributions of my dad towards the growth of my church before his death...After his death,they only paid us a visit once and that was it,despite that we didn't change church.
I went through hell while at school ams thank God I graduated well and great.Two weeks ago,I wrote to my church about help concerning my final clearance,certificate and convocation fee which is not up to 30k and I told them how much I have been able to raise as a struggling little girl.Mind you,I wrote to them first in january but didn't get any reply.Yet,they will put down tray on Sunday to collect money for the needy,who are they giving the money to exactly??.
i'm not pained as I believe there is always a way out of every tunnel but it is a case of the god that can't save me should leave me the way I am.Most times,I just feel like leaving the church.
Can u explain what I am not getting to me?.Or financial assistance is a taboo in celestial?
cc celeboi
anuoluwapo23
Freeezzz

Like someone had said, it's not peculiar to Celestial Church alone, but that still doesn't justify the negligence of the Church in her core responsibility. It's bad and sad. But, hey, help is coming your way, that I know for sure.
cool
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by VanBommel(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
sad we don't do nonsense and stop saying what you don't know... This things is every where u guys judge us coz we put on white.. You don't know anything about the church so stop saying rubbish
right from when I was a kid I've been hearing things like that that's why I said such. It's not my fault that I grew up having such perception cos my former house was beside a celestial church and the kind of guys I see going to see the alagba also made me see it that way. Only you can change my perception about the church. Your girls are very beautiful, you're an example, I love your music, it's second to none but I just need you to change my mindset.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by MummyIMadeIt: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
PLZ WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW A CC PRAYER HOUSE AND THE BABALAWO SHRINE...

OYA CUTY ANSWER
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by mystmoze(m): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2017
i once dated a white garment church chic in Zaria...my mum almost got into convulsion wen she discovered
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Kingjoshbaba(m): 12:36am On Mar 13, 2017
The God of celestial is real I am a living testimony!! Halleluyah
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 2:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Bomich:
Am proud to be a celestial,i have a wrong perception about the church before but i have seen the difference now,HALLELUJAH,It is a church with unique and incomparable format of worship.

That format of worship is out of this world...

A total worship that brings down the presence of God...when I got back to the church I found it difficult doing that kneeling down to worship God 7 good times before sermon and I was kinda complaining but the spirit of God wispered to me that there is no better way to worship God cos that is the mode of worship in heaven...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by unitysheart(m): 3:19am On Mar 13, 2017
shindymum:
yes it is.

E pẹlẹ.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by koolaid87: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Evaberry:
spits on thread

runs out!

Who cares, make you sha no run mad... Ode!
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2017
VanBommel:
right from when I was a kid I've been hearing things like that that's why I said such. It's not my fault that I grew up having such perception cos my former house was beside a celestial church and the kind of guys I see going to see the alagba also made me see it that way. Only you can change my perception about the church. Your girls are very beautiful, you're an example, I love your music, it's second to none but I just need you to change my mindset.
we all grew up hearing different things and seeing different things but I believe as we grow up ourselves we should learn more about the things we hear or see instead of judging from afar..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by VanBommel(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
we all grew up hearing different things and seeing different things but I believe as we grow up ourselves we should learn more about the things we hear or see instead of judging from afar..
ok, I'm ready to learn. So when are you inviting me?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2017
he didn't marry 34 wives ooo Stop saying what you dn't know people like u edited that thing....Anyways have u heard of the itel s3? If you've not get yours cool sad sad
DirewolfofStark:

Did Jesus have 34 wives? Did any of the Church Fathers like Paul, Peter, John , James etc practice polygamy?

I'm surprised you even mentioned The Virgin Mary because she is the last person any intelligent human being would use as a justification for someone like Oshoffa. By virtue of her chaste and responsible behavior she found favor in God's eyes and became His Handmaiden (Luke 1:38)

Oshoffa's moral standards when it came to sex were no different from those of a randy he-goat.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ceejay80s(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2017
flexydonad:
hey boy, better watch what u post so as not to experience the wraith of the living God

U think say I dey fear una juju? Ta... Si ebá pu ó
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by kkon(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Freeezzz:

Bros, goan check their signboard or anything, that is not a Celestial Church.
Even the most adulterated of all Celestial Parishes will not use it, at least, openly.
cool
tnx for responding to him those so called celestial churches you see practicing such are false prophets who use the church name to cover their Diabolic activities and this is not exclusive to celestial church alone.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Mecoy(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2017
africanusvu:
.PLS WAT DID THOSE COLOURS IN UR CURVD SYMBOL STAND FOR.AND WHO IS MOSES ORIMOLADE TO U

It is supposed to represent the colours of a rainbow! Most people never complete the colours
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Mecoy(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
xreal:

why do you guys go to church barefoot?

It is simply a requirement from God. I dont know why God asked us not to wear shoes on our garment, and I wont try to find reasons for God. But it is God's requirement, and I am very fine with it.

I hope my answer is acceptable.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by OgaBOSS419: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Halleluyah Latorun Wa, Pelu Orin Ayo... An Proud To Be A Celestial... Halleluyah To Everybody In Da Building

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by smartkester(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
I laugh in Chinese..... see this one o ,u Neva know anything, come my side you go see candle wey get red color
oga that's not celestial.. Check well. I can beat my chest to tell you that you will never see celestial church of christ using any other candle aside white. #proudlycelestial
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by smartkester(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mecoy:

It is supposed to represent the colours of a rainbow! Most people never complete the colours
in addition to that.Moses Orimolade is the founder of Cherubinm and Seraphim. .so we are not linked to him
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by smartkester(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
#proudlycelestial

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by 0menkadies: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
celeboi:

Contact me... cheesy

Bro wassup need your help
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by 0menkadies: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mikelowe:

Yes. I was lucky enough to come across one

Where is he located?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2017
0menkadies:

Where is he located?

its ipinle otito parish..ikotun, lagos
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ikorodureporta: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Mecoy:
Celestial church of christ is the last boat of salvation.

It may not look like it, but that is our mandate. God needs us to fulfil that prophecy. He has empowered us to do it. Let us not disappoint God.

We may be attacked on this thread, but please let us ignore. Leave the replies to the insults and trollings to me.

As me make an effort to bring salvation to the world, may God be with us.

Let us keep interacting here until we decide to either form a whatsapp group or a BBM group.

Cheers! God bless you my brothers and sisters.

whats yr relationship with waterbodies....u even said boat of salvation here. I always see yr members converging at watersides....do you worship the marine goddess??
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Shakitibob0: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Toks2008:

Well the issue of stinginess is not endemic to celestial church as I have had my bitter experience with redeem and christembassy years back.

I actually left celestial church for over 25years cos I was not just OK with their mode of doing things like the use of funny things to pray like coconut, egg, river bathing and so on despite their explanation.

I joined back last year June after I attended a totally different Celestial church called Genesis model international outreach which is also a celestial church with a difference...

Highly philanthropic

No use of funny things to pray

No river bathing

Just fasting and prayer.
hi bro.....I want to know if there is a branch of your parish in alagbado... A lot of the branches here stink meeeeehnnnnn

Oh I have found it on google...its in alakuko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.