Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40831 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
erosimo:

To start with it, I don't know where you get ur facts that he married 34 wives which is indeed a blatant lie that people feed on. Anyways, Jesus christ did not come to this world to save the "Saints" but the "sinners". Remember Romans 9:11. God chooses to have special love for some people if you will agree, recall the grace the Virgin Mary received to become the mother our saviour. You will have to do away with pre-conclusive notion before you can constructively criticize. PEASE!

Did Jesus have 34 wives? Did any of the Church Fathers like Paul, Peter, John , James etc practice polygamy?

I'm surprised you even mentioned The Virgin Mary because she is the last person any intelligent human being would use as a justification for someone like Oshoffa. By virtue of her chaste and responsible behavior she found favor in God's eyes and became His Handmaiden (Luke 1:38)

Oshoffa's moral standards when it came to sex were no different from those of a randy he-goat.

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by lekan3531(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ade mimo temi ti pe se fun awon to gba.....Celestial church of Christ for life

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Proudly Celestian

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Zane2point4(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Proud to be a celestial... cool

Your just so pretty, may i know u?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Topman0001(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm always proud to be a celestian.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ceejay80s(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
R0LL0N:

Please watch what you say. Am not a celestial but I believes God is working through them cos I have personally seen it for my self. I hate people condemning churches.finally We are all one body in christ. Thanks for understanding bro, I love you with the love of God.

First off, what u have seen through them is way over different from what I have seen them do, why will u hate people condemnation, we are not all one body in Christ, in case u don't know , there are idol, evil spirit worshipers ,ritualists ,armed robbers,kidnappers among these so called men of God,
Please vouch for ur self alone
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by pappy4real(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oko kehin ti de, Kristi npe elese. Awon oniye meji, won yo gunle sebute ofo. Halleluya *7

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by idexpaul1: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Did Jesus have 34 wives? Did any of the Church Fathers like Paul, Peter, John , James etc practice polygamy?

I'm surprised you even mentioned The Virgin Mary because she is the last person any intelligent human being would use as a justification for someone like Oshoffa. By virtue of her chaste and responsible behavior she found favor in God's eyes and became His Handmaiden (Luke 1:38)

Oshoffa's moral standards when it came to sex were no different from those of a randy he-goat.
What are yu saying? You are judging based on the fact written on journal by ""^ a b Ibrahim, J (1991). "Religion and Political Turbulence in Nigeria". Journal of Modern African Studies. 29 (1): 115–136.
I pity u. Continue saying what yu don't know.

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Handsomecole(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ife ine kwu ge gbu gi, ogbasa ram ife ina ko, mana o gi na chukUma. Ejim obara jesu we puche owem.
ipobarecriminals:
oko kehin ti DE, kiristi npe elese.Awon oniye meji, won yio gunle sebute ofo............ ..

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
I had a very strong misconception about Cele.. until I met my fiance. he's not Cele though, he's a redeemer. But he comes from a celestial family..

recently his dad died and we went to bury him at the hometown.. I was expecting a lot of unusual stuff at the burial service.. like the ritual kinda things my mind already associated with celestial church.. but it was like a regular burial service.. the preacher is so good.. like really good.. I didn't expect that celestials preach so deep with the scriptures .. thought they were all about dancing and singing and the ritual kind of things, and what they call ise..

however, I wasn't comfortable with the incense thing put everywhere.. that stuff was practically shoved into our nose with the smell and smoke.. I also don't understand the perfume they kept puffing about us and even on their body.. made me almost lose concentration on the beautiful service. both the incense and the perfume has some horrible smell.. but it smells just fine to them..

Nevertheless, I can never be a celestial ...

I think C&S are the ones with the ritual kind of lifestyle

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DanielGb(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Proud to be a celestial... cool
Elizabeth. Your Photos gave me quick recognition.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
There are terrestrial bodies and there are celestial bodies but the glory of celestial is one and the glory of terrestrial is another

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by yebo: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
what i can say about this church is that the church doctrine is ok but there are lots of faith sherpherds, fake in the sense that they seek other gods just to perform miracles, amongs the major problems of this church is that many of there sherpherds are literates and are not employed and because they want to live big they seeks spiritual powers in order to perform miracles and get money. what of adultery, i know of a shepherd that has 3 fat women in his house, i just ask myself that what kind of example is this man showing, the rate of adultery is very high in celetial church, it happens in other churches but this cele's church is high.
i dont know there problems with english language especial here in ibadan, i dont know the church that does english service, this is also one of the things i hate in the church.
if there sherpherd and there prophect can stick with only jesus, the church is ok.
and so many members have forgotten the reason y they are in church, they believe they are there to be prophesied to they have forgotten they are there to worship God.
the church realy need to sanitised there sherpherd and prophects
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Why are there many allegations of diabolism among your members? Surely there is no smoke with fire you know. What do you do with things like coconut water and incense? Why are you always situated around unkempt places and waterbodies eg rivers and canals? Let's start here.
Lemme make a list of your enquiries:
Diabolism
Coconut water
Incense
Unkempt locations
Waterbodies locations.
Alright bro.
Diabolism: I was in Warri last year (for the first time), when I got to AJ's place(one eatery like that, not far from Oritsejafor's church), I noticed how people were giving me space and stare. I thought I had done something out-of-place but then it struck me, "I was in my garment". So, when I got back to the Church I went to, I asked a friend (an Itshekiri(?))and she told me, "Celestians are seen as people with 'powers' and are often feared". But lemme tell you the genesis of this myth. Our founder, Rev. SBJ Oshoffa, made us to understand that, in 1947, during the eclipse of the sun(September 29), he was in a deep forest(he was a carpenter cum log-wood merchant, that sourced for his items in the deep woods). There and then, he saw a bird saying Luli(which was later interpreted to him by the Holy Spirit as Grace), he snake and a baboon(Toks2008, kindly correct me if I'm wrong). He was later given revelations about his calling(it's called the Divine Order in CCC) and the power he's been given to overpower the outraging ocultic and evil powers in vogue then.
Now, Oshoffa, if truly was not led by the Holy Spirit or had gotten his power or the Church or the Church's doctrines by any diabolical means, would not have come to tell us the animals he saw, especially the talking bird. I have not seen one occultic or diabolical pastor declaring publicly that he saw talking animals or God gave him parables with animals, well not until their secret is out in the open. Oshoffa made all his encounter public (Check CCC constitution, online or from bookstore for more info). So now, people getting to hear that, coupled with the miracles they saw and the magnitude of the power of the Holy Ghost with which 'He' works with the Church; Celestial easily becomes a diabolical church.
2. I have never seen a Church conjured or formed with the power from the gates of hell, that would still survive 5years after the death of their pioneer or founder. Celestial Church of Christ is still waxing stronger even at almost 32years after the passing on of our founder in 1985. Just last year, we had another in one of the core middle eastern country. Glory.

Coconut water: I had several times drank the Coconut milk(water), eat the fruit and all sorts, but not without a spiritual inclination(except I wan take am drink garri for hot afternoon). But the use of fruits for prayers isn't anti-biblical or anti-Christ and obviously didn't start with the Celestial Church. One thing we need to understand, I repeat, understand, is that Jesus is a man of mystery and works with us (Celestial Church of Christ especially, because it is His church) mysteriously, using the foolish things to confound the wise. Ok, lemme give you an example, Jesus spat on the floor, made a mud and put it on a man's face then asked him to go have a "river bath". Spit? Mud? River? But excuse, Jesus is the Word of God; through and by Him everything was created and nothing can be created without Him, but there He was, spitting and asking a blind man to go have a river bath, just to get his sight. Amen, Jesus chooses His way of doing things in ways men would not comprehend. And again, fruits are very symbolic to Christianity, even to the Bible. Remember God actual plan was for us to be fruit eaters until the fall of man(and Celestial Church is a Church of the Realm). Then Jesus came to tell us how to know the false prophets, using fruit as a parable. Then Apostle Paul telling us the fruits of the spirit. These guys penetrated the Realm and use that to explain their messages.

Incense: Catholic, the first Church uses incense. Incense didn't start from Celestial Church and let's ask ourselves this, why would the three wise men bring frankincense as gift for our Lord Jesus? Amen.

Unkempt and water locations: Cleanliness is next to Holiness(or something like that). Let me shock you; before you enter any Celestial Church, there's always a sanctified water at the entrance you would have to dip your finger inside to purify yourself by making a sign of the cross with it, starting from your forehead to your heart and sides(the way Catholics make the sign of the cross). This tells you the Church takes cleanliness and purification seriously, stressing the seriously! Now, if I ask you to name the number of Celestial churches you've seen in an unkempt vicinity, you would be really disappointed that, it's just a little few that have chosen to be bad eggs, and I tell you confidently and a bit of fury that, these parishes are not truly Celestial!
Celestial Church uses the Rivers, sometimes Ocean/Sea for baptism and spiritual purposes. The latter though on the leading of the Holy Spirit. A guy named Naaman had leprosy, he sought after Elisha. The MOG didn't even see him but gave an instruction for him to have a bath in the most dirtiest river. Omo! This man of class did it and got an amazing skin in return. Before anyone say, "that was before Jesus came to simplify things", remember I have talked about Jesus asking a fellow to go river-bath. I'm summary, Jesus choose, in Celestial Church to work in diverse of ways.

But note:
I have heard cases where "Celestians" use all kinds of birds and palm oil during their baths. Please let me tell you this categorically, THEY ARE BABALAWOS IN GARMENTS! We do not use birds, snails, goat or any living or dead animal for ANY prayer or spiritual intent whatsoever. You meet any of these guys, please run for the head.

PS: pardon any typo herein(if any).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by flexydonad: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
cosmatika:
Lol, boat of salvation with all d Jazz & sacrifices dey make.
na your papa for your village be the herbalist wey dey do the jazz and sacrifice for them?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
happney65:

My broda,wetin i come look for here na fine fine cele Girls..Everything them dey talk no bother me...Abegi any beautiful cele girl wey dey here and is based in Ibadan,signify by raising up your hands..I want you to bless me with celestial love.. grin grin
My crazy brother happney65, you can't handle our babes. smiley
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
Insearch of a friendly, strong olusho. Help if u knw any
Contact me if u r in Lagos.I'm not a Cele member but I know a real Cele Powerful man of God.From him I know people often misunderstood Cele.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by masseratti: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
UIA04:

I knew it
sure u do
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by idexpaul1: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Infact I am enjoying this thread. The way people condemn CELESTIAL CHURCHES make me burst at laugh. Is only in nigeria we condemn churches, As if church is the gateway to heaven. What the lord desire is contrite and pure heart.
Stop condemning if you are one of them. Make yur findings very well before judging.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dannys85:

Contact me if u r in Lagos.I'm not a Cele member but I know a real Cele Powerful man of God.From him I know people often misunderstood Cele.
gime ur email/number
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by benji93: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

If indeed he was truly a Christian (which I actually doubt) then the fact that he was a polygamist already made him unsuited for playing any sort of ministerial role. How could a man with 34 wives stand on a pulpit before a congregation and honestly expect to command respect? It is obvious that from the life he led he lacked the discipline to control his sexual libido. This is one of the big problems causing scandals in the Church today. Some men who are slaves to what is in between their legs have taken it upon themselves to be called Men of God, and it is discrediting Christianity.

Obviously we differ in our idea of "unsuited","the fact that he was a polygamist makes him unsuitable for a ministerial role", what do you mean by that bros, the quoted only implies that ministers impose themselves on their congregation.Go and read 1st timothy 3 vs 1-7(its what everyone quotes in favour of 1 wife).Read between the lines, that biblical quote, began by saying, "whoever desires", so this implies some desire to be bishops or ministers,others are called to be ministers.You are dramatizing polygamy more than it actually is or perhaps you consider some sins or failings greater than others,you are wrong.Now compare polygamy to the persecution of christians as carried out by saul before he became paul, would you call his animosity towards christians a minor misdemeanour, before he was called.Or did that prevent God from calling him.No it did not.If it was within my power to call anybody, saul would not qualify at the very least,but i am not God, samuel teaches us that God sees through the soul.Now to david, king david commited adultery and murder, if we were in the law court thts 2 counts,in the best case scenarion,its life improsonment.Was he punished?,yes he was and did it change what God feels about him, no, because, if it did, then God is not omnipotent.God was aware of his failings.Now in the bible there were distinctions between royalty and priesthood.David(he was not a king then) and his people ate consecrated bread offered by priest ahimeleck, the bread was solely meant for the levites, even if they had not been with women for 3 days.Ahimeleck should have been punished for doing this, so should david and his people.Some people will argue tht they were famished,so their intentions were innocentNow look at the death of Uzzah, he attempted to hold the ark, when the oxen stumbled, but what happened to him, he was struck.Now what would say"maybe he was struck because he had bad intentions".How do you know that, his intentions might have been innocent, but regardless, he violated a principle.Moses killed an egyptian, it was not even self defence, he saw an egyptian fighting with an isrealite, and he felt the urge to kill the egyptian.I will call that premeditated murder.But he was still called by God anyways.Peter denied christ 3 times, what do i call that bad followership, if i want to judge that, he would be in hell.The temptation might have been intense, but he failed anyway.So many guys consider judas a villain, but in my opinion,peter was equally a villain.Rules were made for men to obey, God can circumvent these laws however he pleases without question.The laws apply until God says otherwise.So i beseech thee, once again "study to show thyself approved".
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Ranchhoddas: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Interesting and enlightening I must say. What are your biblical justifications for your white garment and going without shoes even on the road?[quote author=Freeezzz post=54521905]
Lemme make a list of your enquiries:
Diabolism
Coconut water
Incense
Unkempt locations
Waterbodies locations.
Alright bro.
Diabolism: I was in Warri last year (for the first time), when I got to AJ's place(one eatery like that, not far from Oritsejafor's church), I noticed how people were giving me space and stare. I thought I had done something out-of-place but then it struck me, "I was in my garment". So, when I got back to the Church I went to, I asked a friend (an Itshekiri(?))and she told me, "Celestians are seen as people with 'powers' and are often feared". But lemme tell you the genesis of this myth. Our founder, Rev. SBJ Oshoffa, made us to understand that, in 1947, during the eclipse of the sun(September 29), he was in a deep forest(he was a carpenter cum log-wood merchant, that sourced for his items in the deep woods). There and then, he saw a bird saying Luli(which was later interpreted to him by the Holy Spirit as Grace), he snake and a baboon(Toks2008, kindly correct me if I'm wrong). He was later given revelations about his calling(it's called the Divine Order in CCC) and the power he's been given to overpower the outraging ocultic and evil powers in vogue then.
Now, Oshoffa, if truly was not led by the Holy Spirit or had gotten his power or the Church or the Church's doctrines by any diabolical means, would not have come to tell us the animals he saw, especially the talking bird. I have not seen one occultic or diabolical pastor declaring publicly that he saw talking animals or God gave him parables with animals, well not until their secret is out in the open. Oshoffa made all his encounter public (Check CCC constitution, online or from bookstore for more info). So now, people getting to hear that, coupled with the miracles they saw and the magnitude of the power of the Holy Ghost with which 'He' works with the Church; Celestial easily becomes a diabolical church.
2. I have never seen a Church conjured or formed with the power from the gates of hell, that would still survive 5years after the death of their pioneer or founder. Celestial Church of Christ is still waxing stronger even at almost 32years after the passing on of our founder in 1985. Just last year, we had another in one of the core middle eastern country. Glory.

Coconut water: I had several times drank the Coconut milk(water), eat the fruit and all sorts, but not without a spiritual inclination(except I wan take am drink garri for hot afternoon). But the use of fruits for prayers didn't isn't anti-biblical or anti-Christ and obviously didn't start with the Celestial Church. One thing we need to understand, I repeat, understand, is that Jesus is a man of mystery and works with us (Celestial Church of Christ especially, because it is His church) mysteriously, using the foolish things to confound the wise. Ok, lemme give you an example, Jesus spat on the floor, made a mud and put it on a man's face then asked him to go have a "river bath". Spit? Mud? River? But excuse, Jesus is the Word of God; through and by Him everything was created and nothing can be created without Him, but there He was, spitting and asking a blind man to go have a river bath, just to get his sight. Amen, Jesus chooses His way of doing things in ways men would not comprehend. And again, fruits are very symbolic to Christianity, even to the Bible. Remember God actual plan was for us to be fruit eaters until the fall of man(and Celestial Church is a Church of the Realm). Then Jesus came to tell us how to know the false prophets, using fruit as a parable. Then Apostle Paul telling us the fruits of the spirit. These guys penetrated the Realm and use that to explain their messages.

Incense: Catholic, the first Church uses incense. Incense didn't start from Celestial Church and let's ask ourselves this, why would the three wise men bring frankincense as gift for our Lord Jesus? Amen.

Unkempt and water locations: Cleanliness is next to Holiness(or something like that). Let me shock you; before you enter any Celestial Church, there's always a sanctified water at the entrance you would have to dip your finger inside to purify yourself by making a sign of the cross with it, starting from your forehead to your heart and sides(the way Catholics make the sign of the cross). This tells you the Church takes cleanliness and purification seriously, stressing the seriously! Now, if I ask you to name the number of Celestial churches you've seen in an unkempt vicinity, you would be really disappointed that, it's just a little few that have chosen to
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by benji93: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
pappy4real:
Oko kehin ti de, Kristi npe elese. Awon oniye meji, won yo gunle sebute ofo. Halleluya *7
oso kole woko na,won yo gunle sebute ofo,aje ko lewoko na, woyo gunle sebute ofo.But sincerely bros, we are not worshiping as directed or layed down, so there are witches are wizards worshipping with us.Satani nkiri fun itiju.Oro oluwa kosin yin lati oke orun wa, emura ke gbo ipe na, keleri ogo re. Kawa file segun emi esu(that we may overcome the spirit of darkenss) ka sise pelu ife mimo.Our love towards each other has grown wax over the years,hence the spirit of darkness is consolidatin its hold in the church.May the lord save us.

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by flexydonad: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
ceejay80s:
Who carry dis thing come front page?
Cele na church ?
hey boy, better watch what u post so as not to experience the wraith of the living God

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
gime ur email/number
exoticdannys85@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bodmas94:

Same here Bro! I've been to the underlisted churches:
RCCG (I attend this church whenever I'm on break from school)
Catholic
Anglican
CAC
Winners
GPA (another pentecostal church)

Need I say, God is present in all of the above churches, (I was even baptised by water in one) but I never felt any connection with God....until I came back to Cele...I was in literally in tears during my first service when I heard the song....
Olohun! Olohun!
Faint memories kept coming back in a flash.....
Bro....I need to get my garment back ASAP ...

Until recently,I never understood why there is so much movement of the spirit of God during the service.

The worship pattern is A class....the bowing down,putting your head on the ground to say holy holy holy to Jehovah and the great worship songs..
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Interesting and enlightening I must say. What are your biblical justifications for your white garment and going without shoes even on the road?

The incense and mode of worship is done according to the traditional mode of worshiping God which I call A class.

The none wearing of shoes is just a unique identity and the use of symbolic things to pray like coconut water,candles are traditional beliefs that the new movement that I belong to is doing away with.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Richie0974: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bodmas94:

I REP CCSP AAUA ONDO STATE.....

Good to see another AAUA student here.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

If indeed he was truly a Christian (which I actually doubt) then the fact that he was a polygamist already made him unsuited for playing any sort of ministerial role. How could a man with 34 wives stand on a pulpit before a congregation and honestly expect to command respect? It is obvious that from the life he led he lacked the discipline to control his sexual libido. This is one of the big problems causing scandals in the Church today. Some men who are slaves to what is in between their legs have taken it upon themselves to be called Men of God, and it is discrediting Christianity.

Polygamy is not a sin.

Paul ADMONISHES deacons and G oversears to be husband of one wife but polygamy was never specifically taged a sin.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by OracleBet(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
AM proud to be a CELE JEHOVAH MIMO
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
DanielGb:

Elizabeth. Your Photos gave me quick recognition.
Really
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by olokstob(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Benosky1985:
I like to be CCC member any body at ikorodu branch pls.
I worship at CCC SHARON PARISH it's located at ikorodu, around jumofak bus stop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108