Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40697 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by samlambert(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hallelujah to God Almighty, I rep Prince of Peace parish 4.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by cashlurd(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
I wish someone could tell me why this post made Fp...or is the mod a member too
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by benji93: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
unclezuma:
You know your logo is similar to an LGBTQ parade banner, no insults intended.

you are funny bro, the logo has always been, you should rather say that the LGBTQ logo looks like CCC's

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
benji93:

you are funny bro, the logo has always been, you should rather say that the LGBTQ logo looks like CCC's

Touchè wink
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
KlasysTech:
You are right my brother, the rate at which people bash celestial church is alarm, yet their pastor, imam & relative won't stop going to celestial church when they encounter spiritual problem.

Nigerian are too hyprocate on social media, forming pouch & saint.

Thousands of all these pentecostal & new generation church pastors secretlyflock to celestial church everyday when they have spiritual problem, and these same people will speak against the white garment church when they are on puppet.

This is blalant fact, name any church in this country, their member & pastor secretly go to celestial Church for what celestial church's best known for.

I am proudly celestial,
Run to white garment church when they have spiritual problems That means they don't know the God they are serving.... Count my church out of the gullibles that run to ur church for spiritual help.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by willibounce1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
If the criteria for Christians to go to heaven according to the Bible is having Christ like behaviour, I can boldly say no Nigerian Christian will go to heaven, same things goes for Nigerian Muslims. Infact i don't think any Nigerian can make heaven with our funny attitude. It's amazing how a Christian cannot walk into any church to pray. Redeem, cele, cherubim and seraphim , deeper life, mountain on fire, winners, Christ embassy, Catholic...all these churches though claim to believe in God, but also believe their personal church is superior to another church. Make una continue to dey wine una self.

Though a lot of people started with Cele and Catholic before all these new churches came on board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by benji93: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
2shur:
U white garment ritualistss
Who throw food to birds as sacrifice
Amd worship a useless god of money
Hypnotize ppls wives
Dupe them
Fuc them
Impregnate them
Cast a spell on them
And change ppls destinys.
Fuc u guys.
If i have any of u guys as neighbours im gonna beat the juju out of u.
Fucking ritualists
Who use special soap
Special cream
Special mirror
Fuking ritualists.
Avoid these hell bound ppl.
They use ogunmeh always.
Avoid them.
Dirty ass ppl
They church is always located close to dist bins
Or dirty places.
Spit on u ugly ass tribal marks bastards men
Bros take am easy now, why the unnecessary vexation, cele prophet collect your girlfriend?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by MrOreo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
kev123:
I WAS A MEMBER OF CCC WARRI 1 PARISH I LOVE THE CHURCH BUT THE FAKE PROPHETS ARE MUCH... CCC NA THERE PRAISE AND WORSHIP END... THIS FORUM IS WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT...
No be lie, and they can clap for Africa. 10 blocks away and you can still hear their thunderous claps, if their babes pray on top ur destiny with that kind clap with some multicoloured candles....broda, you are finished cry
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by pastorbullet007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Original Cele boy...Halleluyah....Celebobo on this thread
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by benji93: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
numericalguy:

Lol.. Your olusho don scam you be that. Maybe na your olusho go use dark and evil means to make an otherwise good girl turn bad just to prove to gulible guys like you that olusho is always right. That way olusho turns you into a zombie and keeps you under his leash forever.
You already have predetermined notion abt the church, you never thought of any other reason for which the shepherd had a premonition other than being a scam, you never even considered the possibility that, he is a true prophet.I hail your superior judgement.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Sirmee(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
CCC Hymn 908

Bi gbogbo aiye d'ite mo wa
Nwon gbodo teriba f'oluwa
Enyin omo ijo mimo
E dide k'enyin oluwa
Halleluya ni orin wa
Halleluya wa ninu ise wa
Bi aiye fe, be aiyeko
Won teriba fun Olúwa . Amin

IF the whole world rise against us, they must bow down before the Lord
Ye children of Celestial Church, rise up to praise our Lord and King
Halleluyah shall be our song
Halleluyah dwelleth in all our deeds
Whether the world likes it or not
The must bow before the Lord. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by pastorbullet007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lizzy you are sighted.... we are proud celestians
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by benji93: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
No offence, but the founder of your "church" never had the moral qualities to be considered a true man of God.
Moral qualities, i beg to differ, you dont understand what morality means, and you seem to be a reckless judge, he was a polygamist before he was called, you probably would prefer he divorce all his wives except 1.You got to open minded bro."Study to show thyself approved".The quoted clause does not oblige you to pass a judgement based on a cursory reading or biased contextual extraction

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by smogup: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Proud to be a celestial... cool
I won't mind becoming a cele cos of u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by pastorbullet007(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Lizzy you are sighted.... we are proud celestians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by goryorhal(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg make person try create whatsapp group make we relate ..

I rep bajulaiye parish shool lagos ... (zonal headquarter ) grin grin cheesy
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Tunami(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ijo mimo ti christi lati orun wa.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ijeshaboy: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
I attend winners but a friend of celestial church. More anointing to the olusho's.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by bamiworld(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
[b][/b] i believe some fools wont mind their business, am not a xtian but i believe what ever u av faith with will neva hurt u, instead of u to keep mute, u r busy washing mouth like fish dah needs water, CCC i hail u: middle fingas to haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by KingsArome(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
God bless CCC, proudly member

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Ajaodolapo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
pretty woman. M hoping that a time wuld come when Africans would nt judge themselves on the criteria of the ethnic extraction or religious affiliation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
benji93:

Moral qualities, i beg to differ, you dont understand what morality means, and you seem to be a reckless judge, he was a polygamist before he was called, you probably would prefer he divorce all his wives except 1.You got to open minded bro."Study to show thyself approved".The quoted clause does not oblige you to pass a judgement based on a cursory reading or biased contextual extraction

If indeed he was truly a Christian (which I actually doubt) then the fact that he was a polygamist already made him unsuited for playing any sort of ministerial role. How could a man with 34 wives stand on a pulpit before a congregation and honestly expect to command respect? It is obvious that from the life he led he lacked the discipline to control his sexual libido. This is one of the big problems causing scandals in the Church today. Some men who are slaves to what is in between their legs have taken it upon themselves to be called Men of God, and it is discrediting Christianity.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
lonelydora:
You guys have some of the finest girls around town. I can confirm that.
Mermaids are beautiful, don't you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by davidufuoma(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
I've been following dis thread for a while nw..I'm forced to comment..
my dear brethren... Christianity is not about deeper life, living faith.. etc.. it is about d renewing of ur mind...its about accepting Jesus as ur lord n personal Savior.. its about righteousness.. remember there is no living faith or redeemed in d bible..
a Christian shud live his/her like Christ.. help d needy...feed d poor...
what's d use of being a Christian wen u can't help ur younger brother who is in school
pls dnt judge
leave everything to God
he knows his worshippers..
#i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by fratermathy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was born into CCC. It remains my family church till date. My father is a M/S/E, by my last recall. Although I am no longer a Christian, I still respect this church for so many things. I admire the humility and perseverance of its members even in the face of adversity and persecution by other Christians who claim to love their neighbours as themselves.

The hate on this thread by supposed Christians towards their fellow Christians is appalling. A Celestial Church member will never discriminate based on denomination. Whether or not you agree with their practices is not enough to make any judgement. Leave judgment for God!!!

Celestial Church is a true Church. As a mystic now, I currently understand some of the reasons behind the Church's acts such as repetition, representation, etc. These are pure acts of Christian mysticism. Members of this church are even more Christ-like than many modern day Christians, such as those on this thread.

Ijo Mimo ti Kristi Lati Orun wa!
Halleluyah!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ytechconst:

Hallelujah ooo.... Nice work brother...I don't know why people on the outside do think negative about celestial... If they move closer to celestial they will know things does not seems the way they think of them.... I am not a celestial but I am happily married to a celestial and my in-laws are celestial, my children and wife still have their garment intact and we all do join celestial ones in a while for their programs.... I am a Pentecostal, what most Pentecostals don't know is that most of their pastors even run to celestial for rescue. So lets leave doctrine aside and embrace the salvation of Christ to humanity. That should be our priority.... Happy Sunday.

Come to CCC Ayilara Parish Ojuelegba on any given Tuesday or Thursday. of the 40 non Celestial members that will come to hear from God, one or two of them will be a Pastor of a Pentecostal denomination.

Come and see the look on their faces when the Prophetess/ Prophetess reveals to him that he is a Pastor of a church.

Like I said... those times have passed when half baked pastorprenuers will dish out disjointed Bible verses to discredit the CCC as demonic.

We know whom we serve and Jehovah is a the Living and Most High God.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Ayofaks(f): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

If indeed he was truly a Christian (which I actually doubt) then the fact that he was a polygamist already made him unsuited for playing any sort of ministerial role. How could a man with 34 wives stand on a pulpit before a congregation and honestly expect to command respect? It is obvious that from the life he led he lacked the discipline to control his sexual libido. This is one of the big problems causing scandals in the Church today. Some men who are slaves to what is in between their legs have taken it upon themselves to be called Men of God, and it is discrediting Christianity.

What will you say about king David in the Bible? With all the atrocities he committed...he was still a man after God's heart...even Jesus.. .our saviour is from his loins.. .haven't you read.. .Jesus son of David save me!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
MrOreo:

No be lie, and they can clap for Africa. 10 blocks away and you can still hear their thunderous claps, if their babes pray on top ur destiny with that kind clap with some multicoloured candles....broda, you are finished cry

Celestian Church do not clap during services. Neither do they use any other colour of candle apart from white.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
I rep Celestial Church of Christ cool

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Watch out for Heirs to the Throne Conference2017 coming up in Warri.
cool

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by sweetmusictv: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hallelujah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.