Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital (26554 Views)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Onwere(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wht is my business?
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Ladipodeal: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Blood donation is compulsory by husband of pregnant women in lagos public hospital, without donation you won't be registered.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by femmy77: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
developing country sha. Ambode pls wake up

1 Like

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
angry
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Goldenboy01(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
may God have mercy on us...
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by cosby02(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
olaolulazio:
Only in Nigeria!
Bad roads!
Bad schools!
Bad hospitals!
Bad doctors!
Bad nurses!
Bad airport!
Bad seaport!
Boko haram!
Ipob!
Bad government!
Bad igbos!
Bad nairalanders!
Bad you!
Good me!

Quote me not.
Endtime YOU
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't even undertsand why some health workers reject patients who are the main thing they choose their jobs, to save lives but instead they waste lives.
Why work in the hospital if u don't care for human life?
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Truckpusher(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is why I love that city - it's a melting pot for all ethnic group and people and it will get better the moment people like Oba Akiolu goes out of the picture.

Eko ni baje!

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by allanphash7(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thats not a prayer bro

Death will surely reach everyone

Check my profile pix
oluseyiforjesus:
Death evry where,he no go reach me n u oooo
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by flokii: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
dominique:
Our public hospitals are nothing to write home about.

buh whose fault is it?... doctors,/workers or govt.

and what's d possible solution
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by anonimi: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good move by our mothers, sisters and daughters etc.

I thought Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode built "world class" health facilities ni
Oh I forgot that the ACN/APShit progreTHIEVES are liars from time immemorial.

anonimi:
What is the performance record of Thief'nuibu cabal on health care for Lagos state in the past 16 years?

Beyond the paparazzi of photo-ops we know that the General Hospital in Epe, the original home constituency of Speaker Ikuforiji is in tatters and such a deplorable condition:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1441819_H3_jpg195e7c5b979e3c0c1d452e90d51ebca2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1441826_H5_jpg64378f861b2175c385b08ef0b2ac84a7

More pictures and story: https://www.nairaland.com/1536965/deplorable-conditions-epe-general-hospital

Beyond the physically deteriorating situation with many of the health facilities, the working conditions for the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc is nothing to write home about hence regular strikes. However our excellent governor's reaction is to sack them and ferry his sick father abroad for treatment:

Since Fashola spuriously claims he sacked the doctors to protect public interest, we should ask: If the governor is to protect the people, why did he send his own father abroad for treatment? Why are the necessary medical equipment not available in Lagos hospitals since we have medical experts that can treat his father here?
"Why has he resorted to the use of incompetent 'referral doctors' who are being enticed with a wage twice what they ought to have been paid if they are in regular employment? CONMESS fully, according to the Lagos NMA, would cause just additional N33.5 million monthly, compared to its looting spree to line private hands and profiteers," the statement reads in part.

From: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69955-doctors-strike-grounds-medical-services-lagos-5.html#post626236

Not forgetting that the JagbaJantis head of the cabal himself na to dey go obodo oyinbo each time body dey pain am small:

Why should we entrust ourselves to these LOOTocrats who have failed woefully to deliver on their promise to Lagosians these past 16 years?

- How many doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, hospital administrators are recruited annually for a state whose IGR has increased over 53 times since 1999?
- How many hospital beds and clinic consulting rooms plus equipment have been added despite annual budgets increased over 10 times since 2000?

We deserve much better than this bunch of Smooth Criminals have provided for 16 years of mismanagement and maladministration!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by holyworld4uyah(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
olaolulazio:
Only in Nigeria!
Bad roads!
Bad schools!
Bad hospitals!
Bad doctors!
Bad nurses!
Bad airport!
Bad seaport!
Boko haram!
Ipob!
Bad government!
Bad igbos!
Bad nairalanders!
Bad you!
Good me!

Quote me not.
ur a standard idiot lipsrsealed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by anonimi: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Goldenboy01:
may God have mercy on us...

Bro, please can you explain HOW God will have mercy on us to help us resolve this health matter
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855780_motivationquitoswallpaper10684725_jpegbb9fda572c41a8a09a122f47defd399e
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by babestella: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Even if the gates were locked, where was the gate keeper?

That was how a man nearly lost his daughter to illness when she developed serious complications at about 2am. The whole street gates in the area were locked and gate keepers no where to be founds.

Sometimes people just need to wake up to their responsibilities. Haba
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by omoakin111: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Am tired of reading bad news. pls where can we read good news of change in this government.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by yunglivochi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
end time hospital Rip 2 d woman ooo may God help us ooo in dz naija
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by kestolove95(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Women wing of ipod members
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by kings09(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Even 'bad end time'
olaolulazio:
Only in Nigeria!
Bad roads!
Bad schools!
Bad hospitals!
Bad doctors!
Bad nurses!
Bad airport!
Bad seaport!
Boko haram!
Ipob!
Bad government!
Bad igbos!
Bad nairalanders!
Bad you!
Good me!

Quote me not.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by madjune(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time storming.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Rexnegro(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
olaolulazio:
Only in Nigeria!
Bad roads!
Bad schools!
Bad hospitals!
Bad doctors!
Bad nurses!
Bad airport!
Bad seaport!
Boko haram!
Ipob!
Bad government!
Bad igbos!
Bad nairalanders!
Bad you!
Good me!

Quote me not.
ur comment no complete bro...there should be "bad all of us "...truths be told our public hospital is nothing I repeat nothing to write home about...in terms good services, facilities, well behaved nurses, etc public hospital is really lacking all that...I hope the hospitals and all those involved are brought to book, maybe it will then serve others doctors and nurses who don't send patients professionally
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by slimfit1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
What ever is worth doing is worth doing well. Why cry now.

The women should have asked where about all the money ( taxes) they have been paying for the last 16 years of Tinu government disappeared too. Good thinking is very important.

The woman is not the first and she won't be the last. I pray that all the people inflicting all these pains into our lives face the same problem in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by poshestmina(f): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=olaolulazio post=40788182]Only in Nigeria!
Bad roads!
Bad schools!
Bad hospitals!
Bad doctors!
Bad nurses!
Bad airport!
Bad seaport!
Boko haram!
Bad one Nigeria
Bad government!
Bad nairalanders!
Bad me
Good you
Bad Boko haram

Quote me please

Oloriburuku
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
This can never happen in Igbo land....I doubt it. I may be wrong but I seriously doubt it. An Igbo nurse or doctor will refuse to attend to a dying patient impossible.

I may be wrong but I doubt it.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by 9jatatafo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
A man once said that "the baboon and dog will bath in blood". Behold fast forwarding the hand if time he is the president of this nation.
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by shoboy9: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Really? Well I guess people have a right to be clueless. We talk without facts and elect leaders based on fantasy stories. We have 10-20 million people living in lagos and how many public hospitals? How does that even make sense? Unless of course, we accept that there should be a lot of deaths and poor services? Oh yes, go meet the very politicians who make the situation bad by chopping money meant for building hospitals and paying staff and then tell them to do what? A meaningless investigation that will not change things?

I tire for naija. Yes, I am sure there are corrupt drs and nurses out there, but please could you put the horse before the cart?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by azezola(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
You add
Bad igbo haram
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by InvertedHammer: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
/
Blacks in US were protesting because they believe that Blacks lives matter.

I challenge them to go to Nigeria where black persons' lives are a dime a dozen. And the citizens would put all kinds of resistance to maintain shitty lifestyles. It gets worse with the ones who have been opportuned to be educated--they can rattle off all the thesis they read in a textbook without any iota of idea of how it is applied in real life.

And the cycle continues.
/

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by rasco2000me: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2015
FASHOLA SHOES TOO BIG FOR AMBODE TO WEAR,ERU AJANAKU KISE ERU FUN OMODE
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by UbiIsaac(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Lagos tankers falling from over head bridge. Lagos maternal birth mortality Lagos robbery attacks and killing Lagos end time...
Y always mercy after death,
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by bobsamuel(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=40788426]Death evry where,he no go reach me n u oooo
you wan live forever
Re: Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital by bobsamuel(m): 12:31am On Dec 08, 2015
holyworld4uyah:
ur a standard idiot lipsrsealed shocked
you mean quality standard idiotic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.