Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pick Up Your Phone And Start Calling Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pick Up Your Phone And Start Calling Now (581 Views)

6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Up Your Phone And Start Calling Now by tweenson(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Do you know that you can actually laid your hands on something that will fetch you good income this December.
You had me right
If you are looking for an opportunity on how to make money online, then you are on the right track.
Am making this offer for you and only for a limited period time
AM giving out my most three eBook for a token price, you cant afford to miss them.
These ebook can fetch you estremly income just like it did for me this year along
But before then, let me ask you.
Do you have have Facebook account?
DO you have a twitter account?
Can you play game online?
You can make 100k with this system a month guarantee
Only a doubting mind will be afraid to make a bold step or doubting me here
NOW, here is my offer and you be wonder why i make it so cheap
Because i want everyone to benefit from it, including you and me
You buy one and get two for free
How much is this offer?
Send me an email, isaactwinson@gmail.com
Mobile line 07054950713,
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD OF TIME
INFORMATION THEY SAY IS POWERFUL, SO BE INFORM
ISAAC
THIS YEAR WILL NOT PASS US BY
MY PRAYER FOR YOU
SO PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND START CALLING NOW
Re: Pick Up Your Phone And Start Calling Now by Newleaf: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't need to pick up my phone and start calling you. The reason is that you can't even state the price of your ebook here. Also, to earn money online takes time and a lot of patience. Any ebook cannot the work unless you have a one-on-one practical with an Expert...
Re: Pick Up Your Phone And Start Calling Now by tweenson(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2015
If you care to know the price of my Ebook
Its just #1500
If you got my eBook and you don't make your money within two weeks
Ask for refund
Thanks
Hope am able to reply your question
Re: Pick Up Your Phone And Start Calling Now by all4gud(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Desperate buyers queue up here. Somebody has the usual 'scrap' for sales.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business / Make A Change To Win Big In 2016!!! Share In The Real Estate Revolution / Metallic Safe Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.