Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (58472 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Sasuwa(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
come and learm physics
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by MrSmith007: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is not a home.. #separate
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by kinmarax: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
The court should grant the guys wish please, the woman is ashawo na. So Oga can still go and hammer the kpekus anytime he feels like. But this time, as a pay as you go customer. Money for hand, back for ground
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by swizken89: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
check my signature
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Men will always have dia way...hidiot people..why not ask d coward ibo husband for hitting d wife?, not givn her money for her needs?, nonsense...nd u madam stop ashawo work joor, u go dey collct different different prick...e no good na

My dear you see your life, when it was time to blame the man you wrote "coward ibo husband..." and when it was time to caution the wife you conveniently removed the part the Yoruba part. Why are you people so divisive?
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by sniperr007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Men will always have dia way...hidiot people..why not ask d coward ibo husband for hitting d wife?, not givn her money for her needs?, nonsense...nd u madam stop ashawo work joor, u go dey collct different different prick...e no good na

Y must u involve tribe into issue.
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
kestolove95:

Ha ha ha...SMH smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check My Signature
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by eddiesaint(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Lol you crazy yo
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by obaival(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
captainflash:
Mumu couple

They both deserved dirty slap
Omo yaba left cus ur sense no correct undecided
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by menix(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
That is why I can't advise an Igbo man marrying a yoruba gal, she must cheat, she must still go back to be serviced by her dele nd Co...

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by SAMBARRY: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by onome2013: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
The man should think about the consequences of his present action against the future of the four innocent children .
If he really loves them ,he should give the woman a second trial ,though her deed was a painful act
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin
“The plaintiff has insisted on divorce and rejected the appeal by the court to make reconciliation. The defendant is an unrepentant prostitute, who is not willing to change. We hereby dissolve the marriage.
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by bigtt76(f): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
The judge is wrong here! The man accused wife of prostituting despite de wife's reason, the judge did not deem it fit to find out from the husband if the allegations of funds starving and violence was true but went to to confirm the woman as an unrepentant prostitute.

Who knows what would become of the woman if the man charged get his ways undecided
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
kestolove95:

Take jhorkiss kiss ....too much sense
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by glossy6(f): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
jidestar:
This is the reason us yoruba men are fed up of marriage with yoruba women. We prefer igbo.
yoruba women are unfaithful animals, if man dey cheat, she must follow cheat. U no give am money na cheating, u Bleep, u no Bleep, she must collect prick outside.

that's why their women ties only one wrapper. Been flirting before Mungo Park discovered Niger.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by vislabraye(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
jidestar:
This is the reason us yoruba men are fed up of marriage with yoruba women. We prefer igbo.
yoruba women are unfaithful animals, if man dey cheat, she must follow cheat. U no give am money na cheating, u Bleep, u no Bleep, she must collect prick outside.

You sure say you be Yoruba man . Dem go soon talk say you be Igbo.
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by PHATE007(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm......

*what?, were u expecting me to say something? Nah!* I'd rather sip coffee dan comment...
*sips coffee*

Oh! Nd by the way...#END TIME POST
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by sage2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
sirTesco:
Lord save me from unfriendly relationship.
I think I'll still go for Perpetual. She is a good girl. Beautiful, good cook and educated and also shy.

Does Perpetual have a sister with those same qualities?
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by BankManager(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fuji house of commotion
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Kazrem(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lobatan! Aminat508 you see your osun Oshogbo people
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yoruba women na waaaa oo
See effontry. ...,!!!

Later some BABYSITTING guys will come here, supporting ladies. .

Sai Baba
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by habiham: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Useless $ shameless woman ... Completely disgrace ... Not even ashame to call herself asewa
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Aminat508(f): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kazrem:
Lobatan! Aminat508 you see your osun Oshogbo people
embarassed cry
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by oluwazino(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
There wahala #lightmykush

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Foolish judge, unfair judgement.....if it had been the man who was promiscuous and was begging the court not to dissolve the marriage, the presiding judge would have agreed and adviced them to reconcile but as its the woman, its okay to dissolve it.

The law just isn't fair at all. angry

The woman sef no try sha,of all professions to take up.... Na wa.
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
bigtt76:
The judge is wrong here! The man accused wife of prostituting despite de wife's reason, the judge did not deem it fit to find out from the husband if the allegations of funds starving and violence was true but went to to confirm the woman as an unrepentant prostitute.

Who knows what would become of the woman if the man charged get his ways undecided
but the woman agree she is ashawo naa
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by meforyou1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Of all people Mr Ogbonna will marry, he went and married Eniola, one useless osogbo ashawo. And she was even proud to say it in court.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
eleko1:
Irresponsible pipu sad sad.The hubby nah yebo self undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad
the ashawo na waste.
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by mrdino(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
kestolove95:

Mrs. Eniola Ogbona, so u r a nairalander sef. stop trying to defend ursef, it's a shameful thing
Re: "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband by texazzpete(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
I feel sorry for the woman. This is Nigeria, so her husband will take all her children from her, and she will be left with no money and no children and no home.

Prostitution though...yeesh. That's difficult to forgive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.