Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67199 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2015
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by falconey(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2015
pray for her

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by jessejagga(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2015
u are taking panadol 4 another person headache ,farm 4 ur farm o undecided

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
What do you mean?
angry.

#YolO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2015
"she was destined to be a prostitute, its her calling". Quote me anywhere.

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by zyzxx(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Send d TeXt and keep fighting with her on d issues every time, that can make her reduce it

U can help her and she will appreciate it later

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by elvisdaniels(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2015
put her in your prayers .for God to change her and preserve her marriage

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by gunners160(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .

232 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by ArchEnemy(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
I can even send you recharge card to call them.... I guarantee you it won't stop them

Your Aunt needs divine help

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by wizzprince(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
I for advice u o,but i am stil single

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Ezenwa11(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2015
This one pass my power ooooo. The husband is even aware but he could not do anything. The person below me may have solution to this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by NemzySeries(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2015
unfortunately ur aunty is d 1st female MAI ANGWAN of abj

Make ur aunty weldom 4 her sharing & caring ministry Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by misspicy(f): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2015
report her to your parents or an elder in the family amd continue praying for her,maybe its not natural

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is now your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Flye: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is that a new thing? Most people cheat in marriage now are days, I know how many married women my boss is smashing even though it is civil service here in Abuja. Just try your best but I doubt she will change.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
report her to your parents or an elder in the family amd continue praying for her,maybe its not natural
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
What is now your own?
why I'm concerned is because I dont want her to bring bad name to our family

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Glowstone(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
suck my Meat Pedro tongue

shocked shocked
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
why I'm concerned is because I dont want her to bring bad name to our family

Judging by ya rizponse to spicy, she's already a 'bad name' the best you can do now is cry on her behalf and advise her to use female condom (always)
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .
I quiet agree with you but will he do that? I guessed he just over-loved her

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by austine4real(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
In buhari's voice PIS WAN IS FRONG

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Glowstone(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
My life will never be the same after reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Judging by ya rizponse to spicy, she's already a 'bad name' the best you can do now is cry on her behalf and advise her to use female condom.
will she even heed to my advice?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
will she even heed to my advice?

Lol. This one can whine ooo grin

Well, You'll know Uve done ur bit then smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by no1madman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Her aunt is simply a prostitute!Ashewo!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by no1madman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
no1madman:

Her aunt is simply a prostitute!Ashewo!
GBAM!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mschubby: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
please don't say that. I need advice on what to do in her case not an insult please.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by flyingdutchman(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mschubby: tell her husband. Then you leave the house.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by iykofias(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
it is artificial
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by sanandreas(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Drop her number here. We get so many randy guys here grin. She isn't suppose to be married. Spits tongue.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.