Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. (912 Views)

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested / Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by Joe4lv(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I am prompt to alert Nigerians on the issue not cos I fell victim to the scammer whose pictures are on display here but cos she did it to another Nigerian and so I feel it's high time we all get to be aware of her and her tactics.

last year,I travelled down to ekpoma to meet with omokhomion A. faithful at her cousins place to discus modalities on helping me get goods,mostly female clothes,shoes and bags from Dubai as she is based there.

after the discussions,we agreed that I will start the importations through her as my agent until when I have gathered enough experience then I will start travelling to get those goods myself. we also agreed that I kick start the deal with 400k which I 280k to her first bank number 3080124284 and 150k to just confirmation Nigeria zennith account number 1013398258 from ogidi branch on the 22/9/2015 with her name cos she requested I do that so they pick goods for her before she gets to Dubai.

Two weeks later,she started giving me stories and next,block all sources of getting through to her. I then decided to get through to her cousins at http://www.facebook.com/emprezOmokhomion explaining to her what travailed between her cousin and I and that she should get through to Faithful's parents cos I haven't met them in person. she called me begging that I shouldn't take them to okija shrine as I threatened to do in my mail to her.

All efforts to get through to the cousin and her family proved abortive and I moved on even though I know the mum works in Yabatech as a non academic staff and I didn't feel I should travel from Anambra to Lagos cos of the issue as I feel the only way to deal with her and her family is through report to either ayalele shrine in Benin city or okija shrine in Anambra but my parents shunned that idea so I left it to die but will still resort to it very soon.

fast forward to why I am writing, recently, I received a message from an unknown man on Facebook of how she duped him. the man may have gotten my messages on her page http://www.facebook.com/poshaffairs warning people from dealing with her as she is a scammer.

I searched that page and realized that she has deleted the page.

I will post her full details here so we be careful about dealing with her and please help tell others about her cos she is a snake looking for who to devour.

Name: Omokhomion A Faithful
Facebook: www.facebook.com/omokhomionAFaithful. (old account. http://www.facebook.com/omokhomionFaithful. (latest account.
BBM:792E34AF (old pin)
BBM: 281BE436 (New pin)
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OmokhomionF
instagram: http://www.instagram.com/goldmark20
Google+: Omokhomion Faithful
gramlove: http://www.gram love.com/goldmark20.
Secondary school attended: Command Secondary school,Lagos. left command in 2008.
University attended: AAU Ekpoma. graduated in 2012.
course studied: Economics.
Home town: Ekpoma.

please,ishilove,Seun,Obinoscopy,lalasticla,etc and all the mods,help push this to front page to save many Nigerians from her terror.
thank you.

Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by Joe4lv(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2015
more pictures

Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2015
A lot of ppol are so greedy when it comes to money...
U can go to Dubai embassy and file a report for this matter, u can bring all her details( copy of ur convos) and any receipts u had from her so they can track her down...remember Dubai is very strict when it comes to fraudster...
I hope u find ur justice soon..good luck..
Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by ahnie: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2015
This skinny cheapskate balling with people's money.
Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by Joe4lv(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2015
ahnie:
This skinny cheapskate balling with people's money.

Yea am filing a comprehensive report to Lagos state police command on her issue and I will copy Dubai agency and all the agencies in Nigeria and even Edo state police command cos from her twitter handle,she has changed location to US.

What surprises most is that the scammer is a lady and disgraces womanhood.

she will be caught very soon.
Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2015
I have said it and always said it again, Nigeria is a dog eat dog society. Please never you invest with anybody, Never give money to anyone for whatsoever reason. Any biz you cannot do on your own never ever venture into it. If you want to learn import you should have travelled to lagos. You investigate things properly yourself before investing. I repeat never you give any soul money for biz even if the person is the pope.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by ahnie: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
And she z still scammin people after her encounter with you.wow this woman is Harden
Joe4lv:

Yea am filing a comprehensive report to Lagos state police command on her issue and I will copy Dubai agency and all the agencies in Nigeria and even Edo state police command cos from her twitter handle,she has changed location to US.

What surprises most is that the scammer is a lady and disgraces womanhood.

she will be caught very soon.
Re: Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Dubai visa is just 200 dollar and it easy to get ,just get you passport u can travel you self ticket is 800 dollars hotel as from 80 dirham and scout for your goods attend sales off and shopping festival now most place 75 percent off u don't need any body cos Nigeria s are the most difficult and crime infested humans I seen so mean and they will be in church every sunday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Petrol Tanker Burnt Down In Benin @ Sapele rd Near A Filling Station. / Who Can Solve This Case Like A Detective / Nnamdi Kanu Wept!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.