Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday (1793 Views)

Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. / The Mum And 14-Month-Old Daughter Killed By Festac Bank Robbers Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well,saw this on twitter.so I had to share it with you all. Imagin taking a selfie behind a burning skyscrapper just like 9/11

In their mind now they will be like
"How does it affect our honey moon? "Waiting be our business"

Smh for this generation.http://pic.twitter.com/iEiUQ4jQQg

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by Aristotle96(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Watin u want em to do? Enter the fire?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by divinehand2003(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Why call them idiots, are they the cause of the fire? What do we have firefighters for?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by bigzic(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
If this terrorist attack happend in any of the western countries now,social media will be full of

#pray for paris
#pray for washington
#pray for london.

Comon y'll show some love to dubai.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
Watin u want em to do? Enter the fire?
na to smile n take selfie behind as per nothing concer them abi?tell me if any of ur relatives are there,will u b takn selfie in front of d buildn?
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by bronzegoddess(f): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
D fact that the girl Is smiling bothers me
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
D fact that the girl Is smiling bothers me
thank God u are seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by Obudupikin: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
sunsky29:
If this terrorist attack happend in any of the western countries now,social media will be full of

Enlighten me pls,was it a terrorist attack?

And OP,how does this make them idiots?
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by falcon01: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
they are like ' hy twitter we were there when the fire started it was so amazing' mcheew sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obudupikin:

Enlighten me pls,was it a terrorist attack?

And OP,how does this make them idiots?
idiotsd for taking pleaures in other people sufferings..hw will you Explain d lady's smile..cheap attention seeker they are. And now twitter is all about them.
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by donjon: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
yap, they are not just idiots, dis is how u identify potential psychopaths
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by ogbenibayo: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
nobody died in the fire and it's sure as hell that the building is insured..so why should she cry

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Taxi Scam Alert (true Life Experience) / Why Does Gtbank Charge Me This Much For Alerts / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.