Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke (930 Views)

I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Kogi Poll: Court Decides Wada, Bello, Faleke’s Fate Today / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Despite pleas by the campaign council of Governor-elect Yahaya Bello, the All Progressives Congress (APC) deputy governorship candidate in Kogi state, James Faleke, has said he would not make himself available for swearing in on January 27, 2016.

According to him, the Audu/Faleke ticket remained intact and unchanged and he has resolved not to work with Bello, The Nation reports.

Faleke announced this on Monday, December 7, in Kabba during a meeting of APC stakeholders from Kogi West senatorial district.

He said: “I will not disappoint Prince Abubakar Audu. I, James Abiodun Faleke will not be there for the swearing in if we don’t finish the case before the January 27, 2016.

“Nobody consulted me before making me a deputy to Bello. Bello too did not consult me. I have made my position known to the party leadership on this. I am not ready to betray and disappoint Prince Abubakar Audu.”

Faleke stated that it was resolved at the meeting that he should pursue the legal option to its end.

He added that President Muhammadu Buhari hand no hand in the Kogi political crisis, saying the president he knows cannot be a party to injustice and outright violation of rule of law.

The substitution of Abubakar Audu, the late candidate of the APC with Bello had caused a lot of controversy as the deputy governorship candidate in the inconclusive November 21 election, James Faleke had insisted that he ought to replace Audu. According to him, INEC ought to declare him governor-elect.

However, Amina Zakari, the INEC national commissioner for the north central region, said Faleke remained Bello’s deputy because the APC did not withdraw the nomination even though he (Faleke) had written to inform of his intention to pull out of the race.

Bello, who replaced the late Audu, defeated the incumbent governor, Captain Idris Wada, of the Peoples Democratic Party who was seeking a second term in office.

Source: https://www.naij.com/659657-kogi-election-faleke-reveals-hell-day-swearing.html
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by olumide81(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Faleke! I am beginning to love your confidence even though this action is not totally yours.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by bewla(m): 5:35am On Dec 08, 2015
c story Audu interest or your interest
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by AngryNigerian(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2015
We call it initial gra-gra...

Hmmmmnn...this one is all in the name of solidarity with Audu Hunger go catch you ooo
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by sharawwy(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2015
If u wont be dia u can go to hell then..........
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by ORACLE1975(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2015
K
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by Larynx(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2015
H
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by SirLegal(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2015
I am not ready to betray and disappoint Prince Abubakar Audu.”

Like Audu cares....

The dude is dead bro. Wise up.

At least INEC still recognises you as the deputy and your party kept your position as deputy intact. What if the kicked you out on the notion that Audu is dead and anything Audu dies... (#just saying).
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by Khd95(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Dead men tell no tale
Audu is dead nd gone,so leave him out of this,u can resign if u cant work wit bello,what nonsensecry
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by thundafire: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2015
come on go sit nd chop wat of if court squash ur case anyway very soon u will come out nd say forces compelled u 2 accept dy post cs pray make court no giv PDP dy votes by dy way kogi is a complete redundant state
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by CircleOfWilis: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin
Monkey don work finish , baboon come chop am tongue tongue

Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by IAMTHEHERO: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2015
To me, this man is very desperate, arrogant and selfish. How can he deny it that he was not behind the death of AUDU.
Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by CircleOfWilis: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2015
Change ko charger ni , PDP wouldn't have done that to u bro

Eya, dem deceive u say governor na ur own abi grin grin

Re: I Won't Be Available For Swearing In With Bello - Faleke by Mynd44: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2015

(1)

Photos Of Some Of The Victims Of Zaria Violence Attack / "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano / Appeal Court Ruling: Massive Protest In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.