Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! (29190 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others / Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by newsarena: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Delectable actress and wife of 2Face Idibia, Annie is a talented actress and she definitely has idols she respects when it comes to the acting business.
She recently revealed her idol as RMD as she shared a selfie which she took with him from a show in New York.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/annie-idibia-shares-selfie-with-rmd.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by newsarena: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Bugatie(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2015
RMD my man, ageless n classy

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Afrok(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Is this news recent? I thought they said Annie is now on dreads? shocked
Political talk, even if she takes a Selfie with Mr. Ibu, she'll possibly say the same thing tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by sugarbelly1: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by gabylzy(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Celebrities can lie!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by tunex23: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2015
RMD go don fire this girl doggy during those days, Annie sha....i doubt if 2Baba can fully satisfy her sexual appetite! She need a hardcore guy like me grin although I luv her ass, easy to manipulate for doggy

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by damton(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2015
RMD looking younger day on day
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Good Gist
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by miqos02(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
cool
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by raymondzack: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
damton:
RMD looking younger day on day
u blind

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by miqos02(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
you wad die?
tunex23:
RMD go don fire this girl doggy during those days, Annie sha....i doubt if 2Baba can fully satisfy her sexual appetite! She need a hardcore guy like me grin although I luv her ass, easy to manipulate for doggy
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by sexaddict08(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
my first useless on Nairaland today...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by somez(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
A voice of one who needs A brain transplant. Mumu
tunex23:

13 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by manutdrichie(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by daftpikin: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Ghen ghenn
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Whizzing(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2015
I Don dey tire 4 Nairaland... nothing spectacular again and serious poo on FP.
smh

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by priscaoge(f): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Odimma sad undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by tohchee96(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2015
embarassedI'm new here too .. Biko ..
errm .. who can tish me how to check pipos profile
so I can see the faces of fine fine Naira land gehs ?? .pwease

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Chimaritoponcho: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2015
RMD take style resemble dat donkey wey act SHREK for dis selfie grin
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Chimaritoponcho: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
tohchee96:

embarassedI'm new here too .. Biko ..

errm .. who can tish me how to check pipos profile

so I can see the faces of fine fine Naira land gehs ??
.pwease

guy just try and on ur xender or flashare so that u can receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by preetyb(f): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2015
raymondzack:
u blind
That is a very good question.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Afrok:
Is this news recent? I thought they said Annie is now on dreads? shocked
Political talk, even if she takes a Selfie with Mr. Ibu, she'll possibly say the same thing tongue.

They should pass this bill oo!

I clicked the topic to see the dreads oo

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by damton(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
raymondzack:
u blind

No na eyes dey pain you
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by DealMogul(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Not so sure about the "...Annie is a talented actress" part tho

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by tuna4servi(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
She is naturally endowed
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by ipreach: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
i so much have respect for this man
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! by tohchee96(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
guy just try and on ur xender or flashare so that u can receive sense

see This One wey one give person sense !! ..you even look senseless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rick Ross In Obalende Market / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.