Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (29182 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Amagite2: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Controversial OAP and leader of the Free The Sheeple Nation, Daddy Freeze has slammed Notable Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie for asking Hillary Clinton why her Twitter bio led with ‘wife’.

Freeze shared a screenshot of Barack Obama's Twitter bio which led with 'dad' and then 'husband'. He wrote;

"Dear Chimamanda, I used to be a huge fan until I read your interview with Hillary Clinton.
-
Now I’m somewhere in the vesica pisces between the enormous respect I had for the quality of your work and anger for what you are beginning to brandish.
-
Let me set the record straight, I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, so I’m not jumping in as her guardian angel. As a matter of fact, I completely disagree with most of the decisions she took while in office.
-
Besides this however, woman to woman, what Hillary has achieved, you NEVER CAN, ‘no be beans’, so you suggesting how she should be addressed is what we Yorubas call ‘Iwosi’.
-
Even Obama refers to himself as a dad first, husband second, so what’s your point exactly? Why can’t Hillary be addressed as wife first, if she so chooses?
-
Could your utterances be stemming from inadequacies you need to attend to? You might consider investigating this.
-
Now, let me warn you, there are no dividing forces greater than color, race, gender and tribe. These factors continue to ensure humanity remains segregated. This table you are shaking has vast consequences even you didn’t bargain for.
-
People have been over the last two years, urging me to preach about Jesus being black and I never have, do you know why? Because I DONT CARE ABOUT HIS COLOR, it’s irrelevant, I care about HIS MESSAGE!
-
In the same vein, I follow you simple because of your message, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENDER OR COLOR OR TRIBE. So kindly keep the focus on the message, which in my opinion is excellent.
-
Don’t mar it by demarcating yourself into a ‘gender’, unless of course you are employing this as a marketing tool, which, please be warned, has its own repercussions! ~FRZ
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/daddy-freeze-slams-chimamanda-adichie.html

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
I am with freeze on this. this chimamanda is taking her feminism beyond the white people that came up with the word.

314 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Benjom(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
That Chimamanda of a woman is becoming something else... angry

Don't submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by OgaDonald: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by yungmoney447(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Finally chimamanda have taken over BBN..

If you know you know grin grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by obainojazz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
undecided
Who knows daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Look at this one with 10% Iq brain... U think this is between you and Adeboye. All eating fat from corrupt Nigeria.

She also interviewed her Live and not just poke nosing on twitter.

Mr freeze should go and sit down, can he confront those top Pastors face to face He bashes online.

Clinton understands what Chimanda meant and thats what matters.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by GeneralOjukwu: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Freeze is a very intelligent, well educated guy.

BUT, the Sheeple crew would never accept this.

He's spot-on as usual

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Xisnin(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amagite2:

Now, let me warn you, there are no dividing forces greater than color, race, gender and tribe. These factors continue to ensure humanity remains segregated. This table you are shaking has vast consequences even you didn’t bargain for.
-
People have been over the last two years, urging me to preach about Jesus being black and I never have, do you know why? Because I DONT CARE ABOUT HIS COLOR, it’s irrelevant, I care about HIS MESSAGE!
-
In the same vein, I follow you simple because of your message, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENDER OR COLOR OR TRIBE. So kindly keep the focus on the message, which in my opinion is excellent.

Freeze personally attacked Chimamanda because his brain couldn't come up with any logical
reason why Chimamanda is wrong.

I am pretty sure freeze, consider himself a man and full human that can take his own decision
but why does he think it is sacrilegious for a woman to consider herself a human that can take
her own decision?

I challenge freeze or any of his minion to logically establish that gender has contributed to human
unity in the past and is now causing chaos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Jamiubond009(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda pushing the feminist envelope,But we have more important beans to fry.Sending that geriatric NEPA certificate wielder back to daura is a task which must be accomplished in 2019.like for shekau, share for Jubril angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by eleojo23: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
And she is a wife and mother herself

She just wants to remain relevant..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by midolian(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda has a mountain load of emotional problems

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by gurunlocker: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Freezer the reactor.... Make sense this time sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by coluka: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
For once I agree with daddy freeze

42 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Well said!

Give it to Freeze, He is brilliant. Constructively, he disagrees and attacks

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by ALAYORMII: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Freeze and slamming

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by phayvoursky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
The fight for feminism is a lost battle. God has put the woman under the control of a MAN.

Go and argue with HIM. He's in heaven

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by EWAagoyin(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
This chidi of a woman is everything a black woman shouldn't be lipsrsealed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Emac34: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
not again undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
The only place she can learn humility and respect for the other gender is in marriagegrin grin grin

We need a bold man to give her a ring, keep her busy and shut her mouth forever undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by sanfranka2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
chimamanda! chimamanda!! chimamanda!!! be warned... #yourmumudondo

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Madukaele(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
oyo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by davidodiba(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
When will Freeze react to Buhari's incompetence? Maybe then he will start making sense to me but for now....I need to carry this bag of beans outta here... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Mikora: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Freeze is right this time

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Kenturkey048(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided Who knows daddy freeze
me

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by mysticgal(f): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Freeze is a very intelligent, well educated guy.

BUT, the Sheeple crew would never accept this.

He's spot-on as usual
Don't you think you should check your brain, it might have gone missing.
Bro this is no religious issue undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by thunderbabs: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uncle freeze is my latest role model.. sad
Always spot on.

Idgaf what you think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by adudu208(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is a typical habit of quite a number of Africans and Nigerians in particular. An idea which was brought and encouraged by the Caucasians, now has a black woman trying to hijack the struggle.

She has no right telling Mrs Clinton how to be addressed and blackmailing her with her useless feminist talk.

I will only take Chimamanda seriously when she immediately champions a movement for the abolishment of Bride Price in her native Igboland and Nigeria in general.

At this rate if left unchallenged she may soon encourage women to retain their maiden names when married, to avoid any domestic chores in their mateimonial homes and even start charging husbands per se.x sessions.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by typumps: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
He is right on this one.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by superlanny(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
never knew freezer could make this much sense.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amber Rose-hot Or Not? / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.