Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

#justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity (531 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Frustration, Agony As Nigerians Celebrate Yuletide Amidst Unending Fuel Scarcity / #bringbackourfuel: 56 Days Of an Unending Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity by Icecomrade: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Its been over 1month now, Since petrol cue returned to our service stations. There is no sign that this will end anyime soon

Since friday, I ve relied on black market selling N200/N250 per litre to fuel my car.

My worries are
The government isn't concerned about it. The minister of information attributed it to panick buying allaying our fears expressed the masses.

Why has the masses suddenly gone mute. No one is blaming the government again like we should to do in the past administration which had only one major scarcity towards the end of its administration. Because the government refused to pay unsubstantiated claims.

Maybe the masses are blinded by loyalty or maybe more educated about governance than they were in the past.

#JustThinking

2 Likes

Re: #justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity by ticking: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
My brother, help me ask them o. Most of them reason like Lai Mohamed.

Buhari is a saint - Lie Mohammed
Re: #justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity by Chubhie: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Are you shitting me? You mean there's still scarcity? The way and manner everywhere suddenly went silent I thought Nigeria is el dorado so you guys elected to enjoy it on code.
Re: #justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity by LordAdam: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's Nigerians for you. They'd kick and whine for a while, then after sometime, they'd accept it as the norm.

That and this. When you think you were smart and later found out that you were in fact stupid all the while, you become conspicuously quiet.

Nigerians thought they were smart to vote out GEJ, and have now found out they had made a stupid decision, and have now gone silent over everything.

-Lord
Re: #justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity by jesse8048(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
They are waiting for change.
Re: #justthinking: Unending Fuel Scarcity by koladebrainiac(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
NO FUEL SCARCITY AGAIN HERE IN LAGOS.... U CAN WORK INTO ANY FILLING STATION AND BUY FUEL AT NORMAL PRICE HERE.... THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE TWO DAYS AGO. ITS ONLY LAGOS OOO CANT SAY OTHER STATES

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering: Ex-gov Sule Lamido’s Son, Aminu, Loses Appeal / For The 2nd Time, Petitioners Against CCT Chairman Fail To Show Up At Committee / Is Buhari Fighting Corruption Or Perceived Corrupt People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.