Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers (27102 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Oladimejy(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
My car is already in the traffic jam and am stock like stock fish...may be i would lie to my oga dat am sick because MILE 2 rite nw is not moving at all and already over late
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by bewla(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2015
ops
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2015
what is Amode doing? nothing.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by hadura29(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
kolebaje lailai angry

Aunty. Aminat how far? Iyaf tey ooo.. What's good? How family? Compliments.. grin
Aminat508:
kolebaje lailai angry

Aunty. Aminat how far? Iyaf tey ooo.. What's good? How family? Compliments..

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Lagos dirty o. You can't see those dirt in Calabar here

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by vocalprince(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2015
refiner:

na so ur mate Dey toast gal?

abeg teach me how to "toast"gals. I no knw weda gals be bread but I like start with U so...Good morning Love, How WS ur night, hope U slept well. did I do good?
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2015
nah so Nah am going there now
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by menix(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Maryvivian u be JJC..

What u re showing us is even paradise..

Anyone who plies that road knows a typical apapa oshodi expressway is a tanker park..

People who works towards berger - Coconut will tell u some dayz the whole road is totally occupied by tankers that most people going to Apapa Wharf resort to using Ajegunle-boundary road..

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by musicwriter(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2015
maryvivian:
Rush Hour: That's the present state of Mile 2 Road in Lagos Nigeria , Caused by Petrol Tankers , please the Authority Bodies should come and help people to reach their various work destinations. One Nigeria.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/state-of-mile-2-road-this-morning-cause-by-petrol-tankers

Cc; lalasticlala , help Us

Just last week I was coming back from the neighboring country, and once we got to Okoko bus stop I saw tankers lined up from there till almost at Alakija bus stop. The other side of the road was completely blocked. I remember wondering whether they were going to sleep on the road.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2015
BarryX:
[size=15pt]The Nigerian problem with tankers seems to have no solution. Must Lagos port be the only working port in the country?

Some greedy people benefitting off this congestion won't let our ports work. The saboteurs are in different shades and colours. The common sense solution to this congestion is not farfetched
" dredge other ports to contain bigger vessels"
What happened to Warri, Calabar, PH ports ?[/size]
And they will suffering the consequences because everyday traffic holdups and accidents by this tanker drivers not forgetting the trailers
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by babatee94(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2015
that is mile 2 for u my people.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by gagewonda(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Lagos is a jungle. Period

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by noble2faith(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2015
TeOwl:
what is Amode doing? nothing.

Amode kor abode ni undecided angry
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by noble2faith(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2015
west312101:

My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on instagram @beardgang9ja... call 08033722563 for enquirers on how the product works.

We deliver to the following states in Nigeria...
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abeokuta... and its payment on delivery so you should feel safe.
Limited offer!

happy beard growth!!!

U get 4 bald head?angry
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Jacko1(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2015
No go work... U get time to snap wat ppl r used to....
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
Maryvivian u be JJC..

What u re showing us is even paradise..

Anyone who plies that road knows a typical apapa oshodi expressway is a tanker park..

People who works towards berger - Coconut will tell u some dayz the whole road is totally occupied by tankers that most people going to Apapa Wharf resort to using Ajegunle-boundary road..

You are right, uwa mmebi

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by menix(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
Eyekandi:

You are right, uwa mmebi

Nwanne uwa di Some how..

But u won't understand Maka e buruo Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Louiscutedude(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
tanker festival
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

Nwanne uwa di Some how..

But u won't understand Maka e buruo Onye Uwa Mmebi..

cheesy
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by onyezebros(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
May God help us
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Reference(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2015
ckmayoca:
Decongest lagos dem say no. I wonder how lagos will be in the next 20yrs.

Suffering caused by greedy pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month / Tanker & Commercial Bus Collide In Lokoja, 10 Dead, 6 Injured (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.