Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) (5194 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Iland Genesys: 5-inch Hd Display, Android 5.1, 1gb Ram, N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
With the increasing demand for affordable smartphones, Gionee has now launched the Gionee P5W in China.Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has unveiled its latest offering called the P5W. It is an entry-level 3G-only Android smartphone running 5.1 Lollipop.
The dual-SIM phone comes in a range of colours with a matching user interface.
The Gionee P5W offers a 5-inch HD IPS On-Cell display. The phone is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor that supports 64-bit architecture, aided by a Mali T720 GPU and 1GB of RAM. For storage, it gets 16GB of internal memory, further expandable via a microSD card. The Gionee P5W has a 5 MP rear facing auto focus camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front snapper for selfies. The connectivity features on board include 3G, dual-SIM slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. A 2,000mAh battery keeps the device running.
The handset is available in White, Blue, Red, Yellow and Black colour options and is expected to go on sale soon

check out more about the specs
>>>>http://www.tuneftech.com/2015/12/gionee-p5w-with-5-inch-hd-display.html

Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by philinez: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Yeah
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by prestige2013: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
This specs is already flooding the market, we want better and higher specs.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Ryanxu: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
nd d price is aim at infinix hot 2, very competitive.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
prestige2013:
This specs is already flooding the market, we want better and higher specs.
Gionee has got all

Na your money go tok

Splus, M5,M5 mini, M5plus,S6,E8, S7, F103 etc

This is an entry level... For those who can't afford the high ends
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Ryanxu:
Yeah

Apart from Hote 2 cam

But dat dia camera na wash for 8mp
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Ryanxu: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2015
gionee never cheat customer with the camera, even 5MP is better than other brand 8MP, when it lunched , you guys can check out
JayKayMaybachz:
Yeah

Apart from Hote 2 cam

But dat dia camera na wash for 8mp
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by CallmeKola(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2015
What is it with phone manufacturers and 1.3GHz processors? angry

1 Like

Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ryanxu:

gionee never cheat customer with the camera, even 5MP is better than other brand 8MP, when it lunched , you guys can check out
True bro
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
CallmeKola:
What is it with phone manufacturers and 1.3GHz processors? angry
they seems to like 1.3GHz bro
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Cheifokonko(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Exaxtly same spec with infinix hot
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by warrenweste(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Gionee has got all

Na your money go tok

Splus, M5,M5 mini, M5plus,S6,E8, S7, F103 etc

This is an entry level... For those who can't afford the high ends

But al thosephones u mentioned are not yet available now or are they?
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
warrenweste:

But al thosephones u mentioned are not yet available now or are they?
they are available
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by warrenweste(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
babstun1:

they are available

Gionee m5 mini and m5plus available? Where can I see the spec and price?
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
warrenweste:

Gionee m5 mini and m5plus available? Where can I see the spec and price?
i only know about gionee marathon m5
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by warrenweste(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
babstun1:

i only know about gionee marathon m5
Well that's why I said all the phones he mentioned are nt yet available
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2015
warrenweste:

Well that's why I said all the phones he mentioned are nt yet available
i think so
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by micheljaw: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2015

Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Ryanxu:
Their battery na die,that 2000mAh go perform wella....the yellow colour go make sense sha.
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have not use Gionee product before but very soon i will buy Gionee M3 Mini so friends i want to know maybe Gionee product are durable and good
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by enoch273: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamtosignno:
I have not use Gionee product before but very soon i will buy Gionee M3 Mini so friends i want to know maybe Gionee product are durable and good

Same here boss, although I am still hoping to see if they will release gionee m5 mini o before my money go complete.
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamtosignno:
their product are good and durable...especially their battery
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
enoch273:

Same here boss, although I am still hoping to see if they will release gionee m5 mini o before my money go complete.
Am also looking forward to the phone it can be drop anytime to now am just not sure about the phone innovation whether it will be release or not
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
babstun1:

their product are good and durable...especially their battery
Thanks for the information which Gionee phone do you own
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by babstun1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Thanks for the information which Gionee phone do you own
gionee p4
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
babstun1:
gionee p4
The phone is a good phone i have a someone using it
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by enoch273: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Am also looking forward to the phone it can be drop anytime to now am just not sure about the phone innovation whether it will be release or not

It will be release, the date is just uncertain, and also the price may be a bit on the high side, I wishm3 mini was packed with a 2gb ram. cry
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 10, 2015
enoch273:

It will be release, the date is just uncertain, and also the price may be a bit on the high side, I wishm3 mini was packed with a 2gb ram. cry
You got my suggestion that i was thinking about M3 Mini but to say thing about M5 Mini it would be expensive than M3 Mini because M5 Mini is gonna have up to 1.5 or 2 GB of RAM and larger battery capaciy just like M5 the way Gionee would make M5 Mini is by M5 Spec hoping they should release on time before Febuary of next year my money to buy M3 Mini is already on the ground but am just waiting for next year #M5 MINI AWAITING
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by Randerl: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Ryanxu:

how much bro.
Re: Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) by enoch273: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Iamtosignno:
You got my suggestion that i was thinking about M3 Mini but to say thing about M5 Mini it would be expensive than M3 Mini because M5 Mini is gonna have up to 1.5 or 2 GB of RAM and larger battery capaciy just like M5 the way Gionee would make M5 Mini is by M5 Spec hoping they should release on time before Febuary of next year my money to buy M3 Mini is already on the ground but am just waiting for next year #M5 MINI AWAITING

You ve patience oo, unlike me that can't wait. But I really wish the m5 mini will be launched before the end of this year, 1gb ram doesn't favour the users on lollipop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X / Help I Can't Find Blackberry Messenger Icon On My Phone / Scam Alert...his Full Name And Account Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.