Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Small Scale Enterprise: Perfume Manufacture. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Small Scale Enterprise: Perfume Manufacture. (1284 Views)

Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Soya Beans Processing Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Enterprise: Perfume Manufacture. by Spiritme: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Making perfumes is one great opportunity for sending huge incomes to your bank account, with as low as N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) start-up capital. There is though, an art that is required to ensure the requisite perfume with optimal demand is made.
Perfumes have wide range of application: body spray, room air-freshener, soaps etc.

When the art of making perfumes is mastered, you can supply to many factories requiring specific product smell, the uniquely smelling perfumes they deserve for their products (soap, etc), at the same time keeping the mix formula to yourself. This will endear them to you always, thereby increasing the demand for your perfume.

I have been a manufacturer for years, I know the challenges associated with product packaging. Perfuming is key to great packaging. I don't produce perfumes commercially, I make them for my products.

You can also sell bottles of perfumes at any price you so desire directly at the open market because the price of perfume is not dependent on the cost of production, but on the smell. Inferring that you can sell a bottle of perfume for N6,000.00 (six thousand naira) when actual production cost is almost less than N1000 (one thousand naira).

I have made a step-to-step easily understandable instruction manual to the art of making perfumes for both industrial and domestic use.

The manual cost is just N1,000 (one thousand Naira) only. If you are interested, please send email: spiritsept18@gmail.com.

Generally speaking, I should give it out free as my own social contribution. But I wouldn't because one needs to place a value on a venture to appreciate it and to make it work. This value should be your own way of rating your interest. Free lunches are not usually appreciated.

Don’t seek for jobs, make jobs. Only the weak seek jobs, the strong make jobs. Quit lazing around on the Internet, get practical in real life!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

H / Ago Available / Your China Partner In Shenzhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.